Ban Masterai

Way off-topic, and allowed! General discussions on anything and everything.

Moderator: EG Members

Should we ban masterai?

yes, his posts are like staring into the sun. If i see them much longer I might become as insane as he is
62%
No, I enjoy watching him spiral down into the abyss of insanity
38%

Total votes: 21

Femto
Devourer of Children

Post by Femto »

masterei wrote:
MrFelony wrote:who cares if i get his name wrong. it's not like I'm some noob calling psi psy.

EDIT: and I wonder what masterei would recommend doing if it's not just the mods who are against you...leave?
Would you rather dine at the festival or be the main dish? I wonder I'd rather not even go, what do you think?
'
BTW, I've discovered I've(probably all of us?!?) possibly been eating human flesh unwillingly, what does that mean?

PS If there is an ignore function I think we can all coexist, no? Maytbe not actually :lol: After all I'm just a simple knight of peaceland. It's true the laws of peaceland are rather ummm, I dunno how to say it. But who in their right mind say that peaceland is not an element of the ideal world?
Buzkashi wrote:Griffith was worse than master rei. Caktus was worse. Wyrm was worse. The list goes on people
You do know there's more symbolism in my name than most realize. It can be considered as related to rei, and the concept of the singularity. Divine master El's instrument. Thus as a tool to cleanse the lands, I require immense amounts of knowledge, power, wisdom, yada yada yada.

You see imagine if I ran an orphanage? it would bring good to the people, but that's not enough. How about a country? not good enough. It seems like an eternal quest how much must I accumulate to bring untold goodness into the world, and bring about peaceland into existence, so that I may finally have some time as an actual knight. That white castle in the far off sky, with that beautiful ideal princess.... seems so far away, I'll just follow berserk's guidelines for getting to be a knight in shiny armor.
Terrible member.

Why is he not banned?

I will never know.
masterei
Don't mind me, I'm a dumbass.

Post by masterei »

Femtov2 wrote:
masterei wrote:
MrFelony wrote:who cares if i get his name wrong. it's not like I'm some noob calling psi psy.

EDIT: and I wonder what masterei would recommend doing if it's not just the mods who are against you...leave?
Would you rather dine at the festival or be the main dish? I wonder I'd rather not even go, what do you think?
'
BTW, I've discovered I've(probably all of us?!?) possibly been eating human flesh unwillingly, what does that mean?

PS If there is an ignore function I think we can all coexist, no? Maytbe not actually :lol: After all I'm just a simple knight of peaceland. It's true the laws of peaceland are rather ummm, I dunno how to say it. But who in their right mind say that peaceland is not an element of the ideal world?
Buzkashi wrote:Griffith was worse than master rei. Caktus was worse. Wyrm was worse. The list goes on people
You do know there's more symbolism in my name than most realize. It can be considered as related to rei, and the concept of the singularity. Divine master El's instrument. Thus as a tool to cleanse the lands, I require immense amounts of knowledge, power, wisdom, yada yada yada.

You see imagine if I ran an orphanage? it would bring good to the people, but that's not enough. How about a country? not good enough. It seems like an eternal quest how much must I accumulate to bring untold goodness into the world, and bring about peaceland into existence, so that I may finally have some time as an actual knight. That white castle in the far off sky, with that beautiful ideal princess.... seems so far away, I'll just follow berserk's guidelines for getting to be a knight in shiny armor.
Terrible member.

Why is he not banned?

I will never know.
Because that won't solve a thing. I'm but a head of the eternal dragon, cut one off, and two will sprung in its place... I mean do you honestly think I'd be the first and last questionable member around here? It is an eternal battle, worse have come before and worse will come after me.
"Freedom is actually a bigger game than power. Power is about what you can control. Freedom is about what you can unleash."-Harriet Rubin
M's blog: http://guugul.blogspot.com/
Femto
Devourer of Children

Post by Femto »

masterei wrote:I'm but a head of the eternal dragon
Hahahahaha.

No.

In reality, you are a brain dead moron.
Finito
I live in a giant bucket.

Post by Finito »

Maybe he doesnt care about reality as dumb as he is.
psi29a
Godo

Post by psi29a »

Finito wrote:Maybe he doesnt care about reality as dumb as he is.
This goes both ways, but if you a mentally retarded in some way then your understanding of reality will be different. Just watch Forest Gump as an example, the world is different to people so I would expect crazies to rant and rave.

I voted no to banning Masterei, only in that the only thing he or she has done has been to post incoherent posts. Obviously the objective is to talk to people in an effective way. Masterei doesn't do this, he or she has shown us time and again the inability to communicate effectively and is the reason why so many people are calling for them to be punted.

All I ask, is that Masterei contribute to the forum in a way to encourage discussion rather than elicit 'wtf is this insane babbling' responses.

Can you, Masteri conform to this forum's standards? If not, I humbly request that you abstain from posting.

Side note: this is the same with the sidekick speller budserker, if you can't effectively communicate your ideas to the world, the world will mock you. That is just the way of the world, and you won't change it here.
MrFelony
E-Thug

Post by MrFelony »

i completely missed out on the budserker thing. I was in St louis for a fraternity conference :? sounded full of stupid fun and goodness.
Devil_Dante
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Devil_Dante »

I don't mind Masterei, as long as he puts "+1" after all his posts, his posts contain nothing more than bullshit.
masterei

Post by masterei »

psi29a wrote:
Finito wrote:Maybe he doesnt care about reality as dumb as he is.
This goes both ways, but if you a mentally retarded in some way then your understanding of reality will be different. Just watch Forest Gump as an example, the world is different to people so I would expect crazies to rant and rave.

I voted no to banning Masterei, only in that the only thing he or she has done has been to post incoherent posts. Obviously the objective is to talk to people in an effective way. Masterei doesn't do this, he or she has shown us time and again the inability to communicate effectively and is the reason why so many people are calling for them to be punted.

All I ask, is that Masterei contribute to the forum in a way to encourage discussion rather than elicit 'wtf is this insane babbling' responses.

Can you, Masteri conform to this forum's standards? If not, I humbly request that you abstain from posting.

Side note: this is the same with the sidekick speller budserker, if you can't effectively communicate your ideas to the world, the world will mock you. That is just the way of the world, and you won't change it here.
I'll try to communicate more effectively from now on. It's that just like Galileo, Copernicus, Newton, some of my ideas are too far advanced for this time.

Yes, someone does believe that the world is indeed made up of ideas.
"Freedom is actually a bigger game than power. Power is about what you can control. Freedom is about what you can unleash."-Harriet Rubin
Finito
I live in a giant bucket.

Post by Finito »

Or could be on the contrary, your ideas are just too stupid and retarded for this time.
masterei

Post by masterei »

Finito wrote:Or could be on the contrary, your ideas are just too stupid and retarded for this time.
Someone, somewhere, somehow likes this stuff. That's enough audience for me. So I'll behave nicely from now on.(*note: ONLY while I get up to date on modern uber hacker schemes...)
Femto
Devourer of Children

Post by Femto »

masterei wrote:It's that just like Galileo, Copernicus, Newton, some of my ideas are too far advanced for this time.
WAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

Those guys must be spinning in their graves right now....
Devil_Dante
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Devil_Dante »

masterei wrote: I'll try to communicate more effectively from now on. It's that just like Galileo, Copernicus, Newton, some of my ideas are too far advanced for this time.
You are officially retarded now
Tempest
Dirty Sennin

Post by Tempest »

masterei wrote: I'll try to communicate more effectively from now on. It's that just like Galileo, Copernicus, Newton, some of my ideas are too far advanced for this time.
Sir, you are truely this generation's Hemingway
ImageImage
masterei

Post by masterei »

Libaax wrote:Those guys must be spinning in their graves right now....
Indeed, if they spin fast enough they may come above ground all their own. Who knew!??! The dead can actually come back to live(that is come back to live with us, being alive, life...) all of their own accord, and not as zombies(those cheap imitations nobody seems to like, except me...), but in flesh and blood.
MrFelony
E-Thug

Post by MrFelony »

am i the only one who think masterei is purposefuly retarded>
psi29a
Godo

Post by psi29a »

the problem is that masterei is wrong, but doesn't know it. You can't convince a true believer.
masterei

Post by masterei »

psi29a wrote:the problem is that masterei is wrong, but doesn't know it. You can't convince a true believer.
Can't I? I've the source in my hands, the laws in my mind, and very convincing arguments and powerful friends in high places. Will thou refuse my brand, you know you want it. For with it comes all my blessings in disguise. I can't lie? Can I? :twisted:

The stars in the heavens, the ground, everything. Mastery, my knowledge of the world, of molecular machinery, of artificial intelligence, of physics, of chemistry... I even know the answer for when someone asks me if I know all? That is I know nothing. So can you tell me what I'm missing in this homunculus recipe?

Name your price, you've blank check, not from me but from above me. Everything in exchange for one thing only, that which is missing from our all lives.
psi29a
Godo

Post by psi29a »

I've the source in my hands, the laws in my mind, and very convincing arguments and powerful friends in high places
Fair enough:

What source?

What laws in your mind?

What arguments?

What powerful friends in high places?

Make my day, I'm almost at 4000 posts. 8)
Sortep
n00b eater

Post by Sortep »

masterei wrote:
psi29a wrote:the problem is that masterei is wrong, but doesn't know it. You can't convince a true believer.
Can't I? I've the source in my hands, the laws in my mind, and very convincing arguments and powerful friends in high places. Will thou refuse my brand, you know you want it. For with it comes all my blessings in disguise. I can't lie? Can I? :twisted:

The stars in the heavens, the ground, everything. Mastery, my knowledge of the world, of molecular machinery, of artificial intelligence, of physics, of chemistry... I even know the answer for when someone asks me if I know all? That is I know nothing. So can you tell me what I'm missing in this homunculus recipe?

Name your price, you've blank check, not from me but from above me. Everything in exchange for one thing only, that which is missing from our all lives.
shorthand = i'm still a big blubbering vagina
Bow to Golbez
masterei

Post by masterei »

psi29a wrote:
I've the source in my hands, the laws in my mind, and very convincing arguments and powerful friends in high places
Fair enough:

What source?

What laws in your mind?

What arguments?

What powerful friends in high places?

Make my day, I'm almost at 4000 posts. 8)
That from the greatest programer I've ever learned about.

Celestial laws, the eternal laws that supersede all, logic and mathematics.

Arguments that are said to convince even the wisest... and yet they can convince he who knows not a thing.

You know who I'm talking about... or do you?

Your day, I can't make your day, but I'm sure someone else will(cue: someone else do something, day can be described subjectively, it is a relative thing... so take your time, this could be one of god's days... no one knows how they're except god, an infinitesimal amount of time or an eternity. I wonder...) :wink:

Though I hate losing in debates, I'd rather have a graceful defeat... for that would be victory in my eyes.
MrFelony
E-Thug

Post by MrFelony »

Masterei's most active topic is "Ban Masterai" :lol:
masterei

Post by masterei »

MrFelony wrote:Masterei's most active topic is "Ban Masterai" :lol:
Yes I do have to play devil's advocate from time to time.

Now I'll want to elaborate more on my answer, as someone familiar with self-fulfilling prophecies.

If I told you 2008 was going to be that date.... would you rather 2007 not end or would you prefer it went out with a bang? A very very very BIG BANG( a celebration of course, it doesn't have to be something negative, it can always be positive.)

I believe the last war will be a bloodless civilized war waged across the globe, an eternal debate. Yet I'm told that cannot be, but I've promised that to someone dear to me... will people cooperate or will they not? Their lives depend on it, for It is not I who will be doing the act, but they themselves through their sword... damocles...
LordMune
Femto's Favorite Member

Post by LordMune »

masterei wrote:Though I hate losing in debates, I'd rather have a graceful defeat... for that would be victory in my eyes.
There's classy bullshitting, and then there is bull shit. Sometimes it is better to keep your mouth shut than to open it and spread the stench of fresh dung.
"I love a buz" - LordMune, 2012
masterei

Post by masterei »

LordMune wrote:
masterei wrote:Though I hate losing in debates, I'd rather have a graceful defeat... for that would be victory in my eyes.
There's classy bullshitting, and then there is bull shit. Sometimes it is better to keep your mouth shut than to open it and spread the stench of fresh dung.
Sometimes that is just what is needed. Can a single prayer do anything at all?