Ban Masterai

Way off-topic, and allowed! General discussions on anything and everything.

Moderator: EG Members

Should we ban masterai?

yes, his posts are like staring into the sun. If i see them much longer I might become as insane as he is
62%
No, I enjoy watching him spiral down into the abyss of insanity
38%

Total votes: 21

MrFelony
E-Thug

Ban Masterai

Post by MrFelony »

thats all I've got to say.
Malvado
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Malvado »

I give it three more posts until it turns into a topic to ban you. WATCH OUT!
Khelegond
Flexing spam muscles

Post by Khelegond »

We need a Femto's 'Worst Thread Ever'.
LordMune
Femto's Favorite Member

Post by LordMune »

At least get the retard's name right; "masterei".
"I love a buz" - LordMune, 2012
MrFelony
E-Thug

Post by MrFelony »

who cares if i get his name wrong. it's not like I'm some noob calling psi psy.

EDIT: and I wonder what masterei would recommend doing if it's not just the mods who are against you...leave?
Devil_Dante
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Devil_Dante »

Whats all this ruckus about Masterei? I you don't like him, why don't you just ignore him?
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

The whole banning masterei decision is not up to you, or the forum's vote. It's up to the individual himself and his actions, and ultimately, the decision lies with us.

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

I dont think anyone really thought that it was up to us. Its just fun to talk about.
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
MrFelony
E-Thug

Post by MrFelony »

YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO MOD!!!!1 I'LL OVERTHROW YOU ALL AND THEN BAN MAZTERI MYSELF!!!
Fuji Nagase
I live in a giant bucket.

Post by Fuji Nagase »

hey, i dont care much for his antics, but i think hes fairly harmless. unless he actually DOES something stupid and harmful, i think we should just let it go. we've dealt with worse.

"The wind whispered,and the world began to change."
Khelegond
Flexing spam muscles

Post by Khelegond »

Fuji Nagase wrote:we've dealt with worse.
Quoted for emphasis...
Shaka Zulu
Buzkashi wannabe

Post by Shaka Zulu »

Fuji Nagase wrote:hey, i dont care much for his antics, but i think hes fairly harmless. unless he actually DOES something stupid and harmful, i think we should just let it go. we've dealt with worse.

Indeed we have, and he isn't exactly breaking rules right and left like many trolls.

But I have to say, even though one can just ignore him(and have done that mostly), and not exactly a believer in the approach of banning folks for slightest things...I must say that Masterei has deserved himself a ban for just sheer and utterly lunacy posts that cant be compared to anything else I ever imagined(seriously), even if someone was on acid trip times 1000, he/she wouldn't even dream of to produce [Insert whatever adjective, because only one isnt enough] thoughts like this mindblowing...I was about to say retard but I seriously thinking if that would be insulting to real retards.

Ban him for the mere chance that we might be in the risk of even reading another syllable of his posts. I know this is what the attention whore wants to hear, the reaction he wants. I skipped his posts and wondered what was the fuss, but when I read one of them(couldn't finish it, just too much...), indescribably messed up would be too little to describe it (trying to intepret his sentences will scare you...).
Until the lion learns to speak, the tales of the hunt will be(weak) told by the hunter
Tempest
Dirty Sennin

Post by Tempest »

Why are we still talking about this serious non-issue?

Let mods do their jobs and deem who gets the banhammer all on their own. It is stern but fair.

Lock plz. kthxbye.
ImageImage
Femto
Devourer of Children

Post by Femto »

Has masterei started posting again?

Good times.
MrFelony
E-Thug

Post by MrFelony »

I disagree. In all the time I've been here Masterei is the only one who has caused me pain when I see one of his posts. and who said that the peasants can't have some say in a dictatorship. every so often the benevolent dictator listens. and Eldo, I never said I had the decision, I merely wanted to get a petition going to let the forum's opinion known to the mods. If a forum doesn't want a member on it, why not just ban him? sure tolerance is necessary in the
real world, but this is the internet, while deal with lunatics you dont want to? and I dont really see this as any different than Femto asking for me to be banned :P
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

Griffith was worse than master rei. Caktus was worse. Wyrm was worse. The list goes on people
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
Finito

Post by Finito »

I didn't find those guys bad at all, just a little too extroverted for this forum. And I don't mind masterei fucking my family's corpses.
Femto
Devourer of Children

Post by Femto »

Finito wrote:I didn't find those guys bad at all
Well, that's because you're a fucking dumbass.
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

Femtov2 wrote:
:sleep: tehehehe
LordMune
Femto's Favorite Member

Post by LordMune »

Femtov2 wrote:
Truer words have never been spoken.
"I love a buz" - LordMune, 2012
masterei
Don't mind me, I'm a dumbass.

Post by masterei »

MrFelony wrote:who cares if i get his name wrong. it's not like I'm some noob calling psi psy.

EDIT: and I wonder what masterei would recommend doing if it's not just the mods who are against you...leave?
Would you rather dine at the festival or be the main dish? I wonder I'd rather not even go, what do you think?
'
BTW, I've discovered I've(probably all of us?!?) possibly been eating human flesh unwillingly, what does that mean?

PS If there is an ignore function I think we can all coexist, no? Maytbe not actually :lol: After all I'm just a simple knight of peaceland. It's true the laws of peaceland are rather ummm, I dunno how to say it. But who in their right mind say that peaceland is not an element of the ideal world?
Buzkashi wrote:Griffith was worse than master rei. Caktus was worse. Wyrm was worse. The list goes on people
You do know there's more symbolism in my name than most realize. It can be considered as related to rei, and the concept of the singularity. Divine master El's instrument. Thus as a tool to cleanse the lands, I require immense amounts of knowledge, power, wisdom, yada yada yada.

You see imagine if I ran an orphanage? it would bring good to the people, but that's not enough. How about a country? not good enough. It seems like an eternal quest how much must I accumulate to bring untold goodness into the world, and bring about peaceland into existence, so that I may finally have some time as an actual knight. That white castle in the far off sky, with that beautiful ideal princess.... seems so far away, I'll just follow berserk's guidelines for getting to be a knight in shiny armor.
"Freedom is actually a bigger game than power. Power is about what you can control. Freedom is about what you can unleash."-Harriet Rubin
M's blog: http://guugul.blogspot.com/
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

What the hell are you talking about dude.
MrFelony
E-Thug

Post by MrFelony »

and ignored
Finito

Post by Finito »

LordMune wrote:
Femtov2 wrote:
Truer words have never been spoken.
Thanks, for a second I thought people had forgotten about me. Its good to know my place.
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

Buzkashi wrote:Griffith was worse than master rei. Caktus was worse. Wyrm was worse. The list goes on people
Exactly the dude is pussy cat compared to those guys.