Fighting fire with fire... a guide to stopping mod abuse

Way off-topic, and allowed! General discussions on anything and everything.

Moderator: EG Members

How does this "revolutionary" blog post affect us?

Oh noes, mods are now teh doomed?
22%
Emo attack! Woe is ... (me, her, insert funny option)?
22%
BWAH HAHAhahahahahahaha.... *clears tears from eyes* hehehe
57%

Total votes: 23

Tempest
Dirty Sennin

Post by Tempest »

STEP 1: Read the rules of the forum and don't break them.
STEP 2: ???????
STEP 3: Profit.
ImageImage
MournfulWoods
This is my new home

Post by MournfulWoods »

Fuji Nagase wrote:uh...of course you're kidding. what are you talking about..?
I tought you were angry at me for asking about sexy christmas pics because of the «go fuck yourself». On forums, it's harder to know if a person is angry or not when he/she writes that and I tought you were annoyed.
http://backalleybazaar.wordpress.com
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Wandering_Mystic wrote:Tin cans fly from ground hoggers, right? Chairs on windows break glass monitors, chips sizzling out, Oh man that'd be hot! Purple invades my brain like a papercut from plastic.

etc etc

:roll:
Dude, you should write your own blog. You'll outblog masterei.

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
Wandering_Mystic
n00b Smasher

Post by Wandering_Mystic »

I think I prefer to to make sense ;)
LordMune
Femto's Favorite Member

Post by LordMune »

Once again, not reading, but simply squinting at posts that seem to insane to actually peruse, and shit like this jumps out at you;
masterei wrote:maybe I'm a necrophile...
What the fuck, masterei. What the fuck. The fuck what.

Fuck you.
"I love a buz" - LordMune, 2012
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

Thats so poetic well done Mune :wink:
masterei
Don't mind me, I'm a dumbass.

Post by masterei »

Eldo wrote: If you're going to fuck a corpse, don't do it in California. Apparently, it's illegal there. Actually, I can't think of anywhere that's legal. I'd hate for you to get arrested so you don't have the time to type on your blog, to vent out your insane crap.
The law's a funny thing, ain't it. It seems if you've family members as judges, lawyers, politicians, and friends in high enough places, the mob, the whitehouse... nobody can touch you. So I guess all I've to do is get some more friends on the inside(or talk to the ones I've already there), and I can go to California... as a turist of course not to do anything naughty :wink:
LordMune wrote:Once again, not reading, but simply squinting at posts that seem to insane to actually peruse, and shit like this jumps out at you;

Fuck you.
That's the only way to revive some people, they left it in their last will "I won't join the party, until someone fcks my corpse". In reality I'm probably a necromancer... Like zombie chicks, skull chicks, and fleshy chicks. Some people actually wanted to comeback as zombies... can you believe that?

It wasn't my doing, not a failure, I can't fail at my task, partially revived deformed animals? You people should see the head transplant work some of my predecessors did, it was a masterpiece(national geographic has an excellent documentary on the stuff). That's a work of art!
"Freedom is actually a bigger game than power. Power is about what you can control. Freedom is about what you can unleash."-Harriet Rubin
M's blog: http://guugul.blogspot.com/
Brainpiercing
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Brainpiercing »

Masterei I have THE plan for you: Write a book. That will keep you occupied for a LONG time, give you chance to get all your disordered ramblings out, and you JUST MIGHT be recognised as a genius when you're done.

(People might actually buy your book, but don't count on it. Also, don't go to your own fan-club meetings. You won't want to get to know the people who go there.)
Brainpiercing
"Beer cures poison" - (almost) Guts.
LordMune
Femto's Favorite Member

Post by LordMune »

masterei wrote:fucking incomprehensible shit
I gave this post an honest chance, but I'll be damned if all I got in return wasn't a big hearty "fuck you". I got through two paragraphs, then I felt fragments of my sanity leaving me as I uttered a soul-rending scream.

Shut the fuck up forever.

PLEASE
"I love a buz" - LordMune, 2012
psi29a
Godo

Post by psi29a »

I've seen this type of posting before... I just couldn't place it until I saw today's CAD.

Sortep
n00b eater

Post by Sortep »

LordMune wrote:Once again, not reading, but simply squinting at posts that seem to insane to actually peruse, and shit like this jumps out at you;

Fuck you.
definately illustrates the diversity of the word... and for the record... masteri is still a big blubbering vagina :twisted:
Bow to Golbez
masterei
Don't mind me, I'm a dumbass.

Post by masterei »

LordMune wrote:
masterei wrote:fucking incomprehensible shit
I gave this post an honest chance, but I'll be damned if all I got in return wasn't a big hearty "fuck you". I got through two paragraphs, then I felt fragments of my sanity leaving me as I uttered a soul-rending scream.

Shut the fuck up forever.

PLEASE
There's only one person to whom, i'd actually last forever in silence. But since that person's not here(in the flesh at least, I think.), I'll just follow the rules, and hopefully I'm warned in advanced before anything bad happens.

psi29a wrote:I've seen this type of posting before... I just couldn't place it until I saw today's CAD.

:lol:
Sortep wrote:

Fuck you.
definately illustrates the diversity of the word... and for the record... masteri is still a big blubbering vagina :twisted:
I personally wouldn't mind having a vagina, so long as lesbianism spread far and wide, and we skewed the sex ratio extremely in favor of girls. (Let's see what can I put in the water and food supply to achieve this) :twisted:
"Freedom is actually a bigger game than power. Power is about what you can control. Freedom is about what you can unleash."-Harriet Rubin
M's blog: http://guugul.blogspot.com/
reiketsu
imanewbie

Post by reiketsu »

I.. can.. NOT.. stand it any LONGER!

Gimme a gun and ONE bullet. ONLY ONE! And some coins for the bus.

I will personally go and free the world from this.. this.. I can't even call him freak as it'd be insulting to all the freakish people from this world.
Khelegond
Flexing spam muscles

Post by Khelegond »

I'm usually a very friendly person, and help even others that seems to fight the flow.

But ffs, ban this attention whore.
reiketsu
imanewbie

Post by reiketsu »

Khelegond wrote: But ffs, ban this attention whore.
AMEN!
MournfulWoods
This is my new home

Post by MournfulWoods »

What about.... not reading his post if it annoys you that much...

or... using the ignore function....

just saying.
http://backalleybazaar.wordpress.com
reiketsu
imanewbie

Post by reiketsu »

MournfulWoods wrote:What about.... not reading his post if it annoys you that much...

or... using the ignore function....

just saying.
True true, MournfulWoods.

But, really, Masterei, if it happen of you ever come back here to read this...

Maybe, somewhere, what you're doing can even be considered nice and all, but for now... you're only giving a chance for everybody to mock you.

If you aren't banned yet it's because you're a lucky bastard who registred yourself in a nice forum. I know another place where you'd have been banned a LONG time ago...

Then.. just .. don't....
FightClub
Augh! Bright sky fire burn eyes!

Post by FightClub »

Mel Gibson doesn't think so....

Rolos wrote:-He was born from a corpse? Has been killing (or assisting in the process) people ever since he was 5? Hahahaa...talk about having a shitty life. Its hilarious because he's not me.
Brainpiercing
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Brainpiercing »

He's not being disruptive, just stupid, don't give him more credit than he deserves.
Brainpiercing
"Beer cures poison" - (almost) Guts.
Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Post by Sandman »

WOW 29 post and this guy is still not conformed or subbmitted interesting... send all his topics to the interstice that will shut him up... oh and put a forum wide ignore on his profile... don't worry I wont call you a Nazi :twisted:
Thank you sir, may I have another :twisted: :whip:
Shisho
Augh! Bright sky fire burn eyes!

Post by Shisho »

Now that was a gem, I'm glad I stuck it out and finished reading it. He lost credibility with me when he said "hehehehehe" and "whatevah".

It's not even sporting to make fun of him, because I have to assume he's about 10 or 11, and had his first U.S. History class. He's just mistakenly conforming these new ideas to TeH InTaRnet.

People think it's their domain? Yep, because it is. What's wrong with telling someone: "Fuck off, my site bitch."?

If he's actually an adult (or nearing), then I think we as a society have failed. We let another one slip through the cracks here. I'm only saying this, because he has that naive change the world attitude we all have when we're kids and the series of disjointed concepts that sort of reveal he doesn't actually understand the implications of what he's ranting about.

His life is achieving validation through online communities, and it seems that he's failing at it in many different forums. It's a grave injustice being inflicted on him. People doing what they want on their own websites, it's insane.

You guys better watch out and work hard to conceal his blogged revelations.
psi29a
Godo

Post by psi29a »

meh, he/she provides a source of amusement at least to killfile and I.

Seriously though, this also applies to Hawk of Darkness and that other guy who ranted about the DS original owner. This isn't their Internet just as much as it isn't mine or yours. However, this forum, it's heroin content, blog, etc are Evil_Genius's and frankly the US Bill of Rights does not apply here.
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

psi29a wrote:However, this forum, it's heroin content, blog, etc are Evil_Genius's and frankly the US Bill of Rights does not apply here.
Dammit, psi, you let slip that EG is actually a front for heroin dealing. Goddamn it, psi, the Feds will be on us soon, and along with the poor people and the communists who will steal our money and end up using our cash to fund the terrorists for their war for terror.

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
psi29a
Godo

Post by psi29a »

I was referring to Berserk, considering the amount of berserk-o-holics in the world today. :P

*sigh* guess the cats out of the bag, yes we harvest heroin and give it away for free too. :roll:
Khelegond
Flexing spam muscles

Post by Khelegond »

psi29a wrote:I was referring to Berserk, considering the amount of berserk-o-holics in the world today. :P

*sigh* guess the cats out of the bag, yes we harvest heroin and give it away for free too. :roll:
I KNEW IT! It was obvious! I'm not addicted to anything! But in this case, I can't contain myself, and I read each chapter inumerous times! Of course it was a drug!

How could I be so blind????