Free MMORPG

Welcome to the official EG Gaming Buzkashi League (EGBL).

Moderator: EG Members

FightClub
Augh! Bright sky fire burn eyes!

Free MMORPG

Post by FightClub »

Sort of like WoW, check it out.

http://rappelz.gpotato.com/
Rolos wrote:-He was born from a corpse? Has been killing (or assisting in the process) people ever since he was 5? Hahahaa...talk about having a shitty life. Its hilarious because he's not me.
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Free? What's the catch? I'll have to check it out. That'd be pretty cool if it doesn't completely suck. You know, being free and all, I've encountered that particular situation before.
FightClub

Post by FightClub »

They have special stuff you can buy with solid cash. That's overtly powerful, other than that it's free free free. Not level max for people who don't pay, no lowered leveling rate, it's pretty awesome, still in beta so they're patching a lot, having crashes and shit, but it's to be expected.
Rolos wrote:-He was born from a corpse? Has been killing (or assisting in the process) people ever since he was 5? Hahahaa...talk about having a shitty life. Its hilarious because he's not me.
Gaiseric
Tastes like burning!

Post by Gaiseric »

Hmm, have you tried the Space Cowboy game?
"We must question the story logic of having an all-knowing all-powerful God, who creates faulty Humans, and then
blames them for his own mistakes." - Gene Roddenberry
FightClub

Post by FightClub »

yes, made by the same company, and it follows the same lines, this is their newest release.
Kael
imanewbie

Post by Kael »

If i'm not wrong, Rappelz was made by Gpotato as well right? Any ideia if you can move the char with the keyboard like their other game? (Flyff - Fly For Fun) ?
FightClub

Post by FightClub »

Kael wrote:If i'm not wrong, Rappelz was made by Gpotato as well right? Any ideia if you can move the char with the keyboard like their other game? (Flyff - Fly For Fun) ?
It's all point and click right now, sorry for the late response, but they've been debating on putting in wasd (the keyboard movement keys)
darkdarkasian
imanewbie

Post by darkdarkasian »

If you want to find free mmorpgs with ratings check this site out http://mmorpg.com