Berserk Chapter: 279

Evil_Genius' Berserk community, Kentaro Miura's epic masterpiece, still active and translated. (Please don't ask about older Volumes. Buy from DarkHorse and support Miura.)

Moderator: EG Members

Istvan
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Istvan »

Just afraid generally, I think.
MrFelony
E-Thug

Post by MrFelony »

well when the dritz show interest in people...lets not go there
TheDrizzit
Beware my tactical spam

Post by TheDrizzit »

^_^ I have interest in YOU ALL!! ^_^ j/k the joke didn't catch hold like I was thinking it would so scratch this thing if you know something...
That's right!! Another pointless post by me bitches!!! HA!
Istvan
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Istvan »

well when the dritz show interest in people...lets not go there
Ok, we won't.
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

From the preview pic, it doesn't seem like it's going to concentrate on Guts at the moment...it seems we are going to have 18 glorious pages on all out war.

It seems like the Vatican is fucked...or will the Hawks show up and become the saviour and heroes of the battle?

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
42ndEndOfTheWorld
This is my new home

Post by 42ndEndOfTheWorld »

Eldo wrote:From the preview pic, it doesn't seem like it's going to concentrate on Guts at the moment...it seems we are going to have 18 glorious pages on all out war.

It seems like the Vatican is fucked...or will the Hawks show up and become the saviour and heroes of the battle?
Weren't chapters used to be longer before, 20 pages at least and 30 max. Or am I wrong? But I agree we are looking forward to real asskickery.
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Well, you're wrong.

But in the past, before the Golden Age Hawks arc, it was indeed 36 pages or so. But currently, it's normally 18 pages.

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
EnglishJim
This is my new home

Post by EnglishJim »

Eldo wrote:It seems like the Vatican is fucked...or will the Hawks show up and become the saviour and heroes of the battle?
The Holy See has influence in many kingdoms, so I think Griffith 'll score some points with them while he can. It seems like he wants to earn the throne in a "legit" way instead of just taking it, if you know what I mean.

BTW the last chapter was 19 pages and everyone said it was short. Prolly cause it had a lot of two-pagers.
Skullkracker
Dirty Sennin

Post by Skullkracker »

Of course it was short. Not much has happened...I'm not saying that the things that happened were unimportant, but still...
Istvan
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Istvan »

From the preview pic, it doesn't seem like it's going to concentrate on Guts at the moment...it seems we are going to have 18 glorious pages on all out war.
Frankly, I expect several chapters focused on what's going on with the Vatican forces and Griffith. It just makes sense to focus on other stuff while Guts and Co. sail to Elfheim.
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Here's a preview page, I just edited this:

The chapter will probably take me ages. You'll be lucky if I can have it completed within 12-16 hours. The reason for this time is that not only is there a large number of double pages, but there is a shitload of detail as well.

coolerimmortal
imanewbie

Post by coolerimmortal »

The actual quality of the raw, though, is fairly good...I didn't check the redraw situation, so I can't comment on that, but this is one of the best Berserk raws I've seen in a while.

Best of luck, and thanks.
The_Paya
Mastered PM

Post by The_Paya »

Eldo wrote: The chapter will probably take me ages. You'll be lucky if I can have it completed within 12-16 hours. The reason for this time is that not only is there a large number of double pages, but there is a shitload of detail as well.
That just means this will be a good rewarding wait. Take your time! And thanks.
-.wherever you go, there you are.-
MrFelony
E-Thug

Post by MrFelony »

niiiice :twisted:. take your time eldo, we've already waited 3 months, not like another day or two will kill us ;)
GusandoX
imanewbie

Post by GusandoX »

3months ? oh ive waited way longer than that since the last chapter
EnglishJim
This is my new home

Post by EnglishJim »

I think it's 4 months... Whatever, it doesn't matter 'cause it's finally here! :)

Heh, the Vatican is so fucked unless... ^_^.
Lungs
notanewb

Post by Lungs »

This is incredible. This is too good to be true.

I AM GOING TO FUCKING STOMP HEADS IN EXCITEMENT. I DON'T MEAN TO SWEAR, OR YELL, BUT SMACK-BAM; I'M EXCITED. More things should be the colour red, in celebration, of this glorious day - of this beautiful, rewarding day! Free something you want for all!
42ndEndOfTheWorld
This is my new home

Post by 42ndEndOfTheWorld »

I think that the only way to properly celebrate this is to start a war somewhere.
What is good?-Whatever augments the feeling of power, the will to power, power itself, in man.
What is evil?-Whatever springs from weakness.
What is happiness?-The feeling that power increases-that resistance is overcome.

Nietzsche