Figure/Statuette colletions

The latest and greatest of Japanese Animation. Found something new, or perhaps old and arcane... if it has to do with anime, it goes right here.

Moderator: EG Members

SarahofBorg
This is my new home

Figure/Statuette colletions

Post by SarahofBorg »

I couldn't hope to afford even one stateutte, but I got a nice little collection of action figures.
I just bought the big Guts one today, so I took some new pics. I still have a smaller Guts one.
The photos are point-and-shoot and with flash, so they are far from perfect, but you certainly get the idea.
This is the first half of my collection in this photo.
http://img67.imageshack.us/img67/9534/new015a6pc.jpg
From left to right, it's Wolfwood (Trigun,) Guts, Spike (Cowboy Bebop), Vash (Trigun,) Lupin, and Spawn (not anime/manga.)

Here's the second half. Now with my new Guts figure I had a hard time figuring out good positions for my figures. This setup woulda been fine if it weren't for Alucard, but I can't think of much else to do with limited room.
I'll probably just move Kuroneko to another part of the room since it's not a figure anyway.
http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/4900/new018a0jq.jpg
Left to rigth, it's Guts (again...anyone wanna little Guts figure?), Alucard (Hellsing), Kuroneko (Trigun...duh), Griffith, and Jin (Samurai Champloo.)

Oh, I should have a pic of the whole thing I guess. I just moved Kuroneko and it looks better now.
http://img160.imageshack.us/img160/7520/new0190kd.jpg

Who else has a collection?
BasouKazuma
Flexing spam muscles

Post by BasouKazuma »

Woot, RUPAN!! lol

I personally have 0 action figures but i do have the new model Behelit.
http://us.yesasia.com/en/ImageGallery.a ... #selection

My older brother has a cool Evangelion Unit 01 figure and he's got it set up with Kaoru in it's hand to recreate that one long ass scene.
SarahofBorg
This is my new home

Post by SarahofBorg »

Lupin cost me a whole $3 :D

I actually saw a Behelit necklace at a store today. Who the hell would wear that?
But it was an "awake" one, with the face screaming and everything.
BasouKazuma
Flexing spam muscles

Post by BasouKazuma »

SarahofBorg wrote:Lupin cost me a whole $3 :D

I actually saw a Behelit necklace at a store today. Who the hell would wear that?
But it was an "awake" one, with the face screaming and everything.
Yea, the awake one is too creepy which is why i have the dormant one.
N3oShweaty
This is my new home

Post by N3oShweaty »

I remember in akihabara, a guts figure was like $500. I didnt care because someone else wanted it but still. I have some figures but they are mostly dbz that i won in a ufo thing and an ace figure. I want the Portrait of Pirates version but that is damn near impossible to find cheap
Damien
Dirty Sennin

Post by Damien »

Then I own a Rob Zombie action figure, Chao from sonic adventure figure, some spawn shit, and a tails figure the tail winds up.

NARUTO + BLEACH doesn't even come close to the BEST MANGA= ONE PIECE
Tempest
Dirty Sennin

Post by Tempest »

He's all I've got for right now, although the place I got him at had a pretty cool mini-bust of Zodd, as well as a plushie Gutts (I lol'd).

*EDIT* - It isn't apparent in that pic, but the figure is about 3" tall
ImageImage
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Cool shit, I have several collectables myself. When I was younger I was really into it. I can setup a Gundam battlefield on my living room floor! :P
SarahofBorg
This is my new home

Post by SarahofBorg »

Tempest, that's the small version of the exact same figure I have. They seemed to have made small, medium, and large versions of all the Berserk figures. I got medium.
dronedevil
notanewb

Post by dronedevil »

I only have 2 chun li pvc figures but got them during a suncoast closeout sale on figures