::Naruto::

Have a fetish for dead wood comics, or you just like the better story development of the Manga? Post about 'em here.

Moderator: EG Members

Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Post by Sandman »

I wonder if Kakashi learned the Fourth's Flash Technique? that would be cool... then he could show it to Naruto... I bet it was something to do with the Wind element :twisted:
Thank you sir, may I have another :twisted: :whip:
Gundam_Bobcat
Mastered PM

Post by Gundam_Bobcat »

Sandman wrote:I wonder if Kakashi learned the Fourth's Flash Technique?
Even know that Kakashi has the sharingan I don't think he could copy a technique like that. However if he did, Naruto would be able to stop Sasuke with ease.

With the latest chapter, I thought the fight was going to be over really quick. I was thrown off by what happened, I don't know about anyone else.
Dagda Mor
Mastered PM

Post by Dagda Mor »

I didn't find it surprising at all- it was predictable to the point of being a little disappointing.

Meanwhile, Kakashi's clothes seem to be disappearing one by one with little or no explanation. Even his mask has been damaged- makes me wonder if we might end up seeing his face that way. Long shot, but still possible.
Albator
Hikikomori

Post by Albator »

Well there's so much you can be spoonfed. He was attacked by Hidan plus one of those ghost, which was followed by a huge ass explosion. So yeah, his clothes are damaged.

As far as being surprised, hell no. If a Akatsuki member just has a hard body to show for, no thanks. Kakusu felt like a badass, he's showing what he's made of. So far, all the Akatsuki pair have been composed of one REAL powerful man associated to a "lesser" member. Kakuzu is the man. And I'm thinking we haven't seen everything of Hidan yet, it's still mysterious why he is immortal, without performing his ritual Jutsu and without Kakuzu intervening.

As I said before, Naruto is never better than when shit hits the fan. It's too bad Kishimoto can't link these fights together properly.
Last edited by Albator on Sat Dec 09, 2006 4:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dagda Mor
Mastered PM

Post by Dagda Mor »

I'm mostly referring to the fact that Kakashi's vest is completely gone with his undershirt being undamaged- I was wondering whether there might be some significance there. As for Kakuzu, I can certainly see what you mean there.
Albator
Hikikomori

Post by Albator »

I think you're thinking too much. This is Naruto. He got damaged, clothes are messed up, and nobody wants to see Kakashi walking around naked (there's way to much of that on the web already).

But I guess we'll see in the coming chapters if it has a significance. I think it has none.
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Nah, he probably just took it off because it got damaged, or whatever. You just didn't see him do it because it was so quick and effortless. As for the fight, it is going pretty cool. Naruto really is at its best when there's a good fight going on. That's shonen for you, heh. Yeah, I definitely like the characters Hidan and Kakuzu, but I've said this before. They're both cooler than Kisame, lol.
Gundam_Bobcat
Mastered PM

Post by Gundam_Bobcat »

Also if they did include the pictures of Kakashi taking off his jacket, that would just give more fuel to those people who like to draw anime characters naked or doing weird things.
Grahf
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Grahf »

Man... I guess a one hit kill was a bit much to ask for when dealing with high end bingo book fugitives. I'm guessing that naruto will come in end the day with his kaze-rasengan (????).

On a side note I wonder what what's her names (please feel free to call me out for my ignorance) part of the plan is.

another side note where is Jiri and of course hinata? She has gotten absolutely no play whatsoever :(
"Context is for Kings"
Albator
Hikikomori

Post by Albator »

When a character disappear form Naruto, he "gathers information". Or train, but when they do that they earn frame time.
Deathbringer
n00b eater

Post by Deathbringer »

Am i the only one who thought this chapter was fucking confusing?
Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Post by Sandman »

There was a couple of pages that were miss placed, the one twopage spread that had all the wierd black monsters on it should had been acouple pages back... or is it the wierd black things confused you because me too, they look like the bad sprites on Bleach.
ShinigamiGuts
n00b Smasher

Post by ShinigamiGuts »

Deathbringer wrote:Am i the only one who thought this chapter was fucking confusing?
Yup, I just skimmed at the pictures then deleted it.
I was pretty confused
Albator
Hikikomori

Post by Albator »

ShinigamiGuts wrote:Yup, I just skimmed at the pictures then deleted it. I was pretty confused
I think I know why.
Shisho
Augh! Bright sky fire burn eyes!

Post by Shisho »

It would've been hilarious if he got one shotted.

Maybe he's tactically placing the vest and equipment for his next ninja move. He let Zabuza cut him, and you're like omg he's in trouble he just almost got sliced, but he used the blood to track him with his jutsu hounds.
Albator
Hikikomori

Post by Albator »

I miss the dogs jutsu. They were awesome.
Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Post by Sandman »

That might be how Kakashi is planing on taking out the three ghost things... Shishkamiru is awesome... oh yeah shitty Scantlation is at http://narutohurricanechronicles.com
Dagda Mor
Mastered PM

Post by Dagda Mor »

Narutofan's got a fine scanlation up. I have to admit, Naruto's winning me over once more. I've been ambivalent about it for the longest time, but things are really looking up. Besides, Kakuzu is shaping up to be quite the badass. Harvesting the hearts of your enemies? That, ladies and gentlemen, is a villain with style.
Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Post by Sandman »

The immortality is kind of pissing me off... I guess this is a good test for Shishkamaru to show us what kind of stradegy he can pull out of his ass :twisted:... I hope Team 10 are all about to get pwned when Naruto comes out of the wood work and says "Take this bitches" with dual wind resengans that would rock the shit out out of the devil mask things and Kakuzu wouldnt be able to sew up a pile of mush that Hidan would turn into :twisted:
Devil_Dante
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Devil_Dante »

What if shikimaru gets some of kakuzu's blood and make that immortal guy perform a ritual on Kakuzu?
Grahf
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Grahf »

Devil_Dante wrote:What if shikimaru gets some of kakuzu's blood and make that immortal guy perform a ritual on Kakuzu?
I think thats what he is going to use Ino for in some way. I dont know how much she has advanced her tech and what she can do with it. Because a simple swap kind won't work. ???
"Context is for Kings"
ShinigamiGuts
n00b Smasher

Post by ShinigamiGuts »

Grahf wrote:
Devil_Dante wrote:What if shikimaru gets some of kakuzu's blood and make that immortal guy perform a ritual on Kakuzu?
I think thats what he is going to use Ino for in some way. I dont know how much she has advanced her tech and what she can do with it. Because a simple swap kind won't work. ???
He didn't say that, he said if she missed, then she's shit out of luck. She'll be knocked out for some odd minutes.
Guess you gotta mind swap when their not moving.
God_Hand_Hater07
imanewbie

Post by God_Hand_Hater07 »

well yeah but theres other jutsu that her family knows like the confusion one that lets them make allies attack each other and im sure theve got something else that would be just perfect for this kind of situation that we have yet to see, plus it would just be cool seeing 2 immortal guys go at it.
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Nice! Now we're seeing Shikamaru kicking some ass. Did you see that right straight? I loved how he didn't hesitate to just jump out there and blast that fucker's eye, and catch his shadow. That's that Asuma spirit coming out. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Post by Sandman »

He should always be smoking because smoke cast shadows and they move easily so there is the logic behind that one :D