Torus Trooper

Welcome to the official EG Gaming Buzkashi League (EGBL).

Moderator: EG Members

Ayanami
Dirty Sennin

Post by Ayanami »

Buzkashi wrote:Ok wow. I just learned about the charge shot. Expect much higher score from me.
I hear ya man. I don't really use it that much though. Because it slows you down and takes time away. I would only recommend using it in real high traffic areas with a ton of bullets on the screen and hopefully finishing a boss off at the end.
Tempest
Dirty Sennin

Post by Tempest »

Well I can't ley you guys have all the fun, plus I guess SOMEBODY has to light a fire under Ayanami's ass :wink: .

And that was from my second time playing it.

The music on here is pretty shway IMHO, reminds me of Rez a bit. Shootin' it up with that techno beat thumpin', GOD I can't wait for Rez to be re-released.

And don't think this will distract me from our Gunlock duel either bro, I am closing in on the 900,000 mark slowly but surely.

*EDIT*

A New Challenger has arrived.

:headbang:
ImageImage
Ayanami
Dirty Sennin

Post by Ayanami »

Nice try Tempest... :kekeke:

Scores updated!
Tempest
Dirty Sennin

Post by Tempest »

:smoken:
ImageImage
halfnhalf
Conversation Killer

Post by halfnhalf »

this sucks.. i cant get past 1 million.

damn it where is my Phoneix shooter for the Ti-83 plus graphing calculator? now that was a shooter i was good at.
Ayanami
Dirty Sennin

Post by Ayanami »

It's cool half, not everyone has passed the 1 mil mark, post your score, you can always post a higher one later.

Come on folks, no one else willing to give the game a shot? Where is MW's competitive spirit?
arke
Beware my tactical spam

Post by arke »

I can't take screenshots, but my score is 2k from two million. I probably have to restart X in order to take screenshots, but meh, I'll wait until I utterly destroy your scores I suppose.
Ayanami
Dirty Sennin

Post by Ayanami »

arke wrote:I can't take screenshots, but my score is 2k from two million. I probably have to restart X in order to take screenshots, but meh, I'll wait until I utterly destroy your scores I suppose.
Arke man, you don't have to take a screen shot. I trust ya. :wink:

Just tell me the score exactly and what stage you got to.

And don't wait till you beat ours, post your best now!!
arke
Beware my tactical spam

Post by arke »

Just got 2706061, stage 28. I don't know why you guys aren't playing the higher levels. I can get a million per level in the 20s.
Ayanami
Dirty Sennin

Post by Ayanami »

arke wrote:Just got 2706061, stage 28. I don't know why you guys aren't playing the higher levels. I can get a million per level in the 20s.
You are starting from stage 1 though right?

I assumed everybody would kind of see that as a given. Start from stage 1 and work your way up. The scores are to see how far you can get with one go as if you did not unlock the later stages. But I will put your score on the board regardless for now.

EDIT - By the way, my bad, I should have put some rules up for scoring, but I didn't even think any one would go for a scoring thread any way.
arke
Beware my tactical spam

Post by arke »

Oh, in that case, my high score is 7,986,865. Yes, levels one through 20.
Ayanami
Dirty Sennin

Post by Ayanami »

arke wrote:Oh, in that case, my high score is 7,986,865. Yes, levels one through 20.
Nice! Yep, that is pretty much the standard, how far you can get on one go from the beginning. I am going to have to start playing this some more. My competitive spirit wants me to defeat this score of yours. :twisted:
BasouKazuma
Flexing spam muscles

Post by BasouKazuma »

Second try.

Edit:
Exreme is so much more fun simply cuz your top speed is doubled. I was going 9000 km/h :D
Tempest
Dirty Sennin

Post by Tempest »

It's time for this thread to be NECROWNED!!!

Forgive me, but I was tired of the only action the Gaming forum being limited to WoW, Gears of War, and the Wii. Plus I wanted to show off this score since I just got it and I haven't played this game in just over 8 months.
ImageImage