Get Well Mystic

Way off-topic, and allowed! General discussions on anything and everything.

Moderator: EG Members

Eldo
Of The Abyss

Get Well Mystic

Post by Eldo »

It has been brought to my attention that Mystic has been hospitalised and is in the ER, awaiting a proper prognosis. Psi has informed me that Mystic has been brought to the ER, with symptoms of shoulder and severe abdominal pain. There might be some pinched spinal nerve or a blood clot in his diagphram that is causing this problem. His family and friends are currently by his bedside, and will inform us of his condition. Hopefully, he will make a speedy recovery and be back on his feet. The details right now are a bit sketchy, so we don't know what exactly it is with Mystic's condition. I hope you all will pray for his quick recovery for wish the best for his health and for him to get well soon, because I definitely will. Also, I would like all of you to keep this information to ourselves, and not divulge it to anyone. What we do not need is to intensify this ordeal. This is the privacy of Mystic's family, and we will not reveal this information unless given the permission by them. I only hope this turns out to be a minor condition and is only a scare, and not anything serious.

I'm currently overwhelmed with anxiety and distress about Mystic's condition, and I cannot possibly imagine how Mystic's family and friends are going through with this. Mystic has grown into a friend instead of just some stranger from the internet, and I know there is little we could do for him, but the least we could do is pray for him and wish him the best.
Last edited by Eldo on Wed Oct 04, 2006 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
psi29a
Godo

Post by psi29a »

Thank you Eldo, I feel the same way and that I wish Mystic the best and hope for a speedy recovery.
LordMune
Femto's Favorite Member

Post by LordMune »

What psi said.

:( Get well soon, mystic.
"I love a buz" - LordMune, 2012
Albator
Hikikomori

Post by Albator »

I also whish for him to be on his feet as soon as possible, and that it's just a scare.

It's very thoughtful of his family to keep us updated. SirAileron?
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Oh my, I know what you mean Eldo. When I read this it sent a shock through me.

Get well soon Mystic!
psi29a
Godo

Post by psi29a »

Moved to OTW for public disclosure, per Mystic's permission.
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

Fight through it Mystic. Get better.
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
psi29a
Godo

Post by psi29a »

[00:05] Sennin Mystic: Hey Psi, thanks for your concern. My brother told me you and a few others were worried about me.
[00:05] Sennin Mystic: I'm feeling somewhat better now, but mostly due to the painkillers I've been prescribed
[00:06] Sennin Mystic: doctors never did find out what was wrong with me -_-;;;
[00:06] psi29a: we all where, we wanted to post about it to let others know as to make a ghetto forum get well thread :P but we thought it best to keep it in the vortex.
[00:07] psi29a: is it the pain killers, are do you actually feel as if you are getting betteR?
[00:07] Sennin Mystic: aww, I appreciate it. I kinda had a lot of people worried, and I don't blame them, I was feeling so much pain for no reason I couold think of
[00:07] psi29a: Care if I move the thread to OTW ?
[00:08] Sennin Mystic: I feel like it is still the pain killers doing most of the work keeping me more functional, but I think I'm also getting a little bit better
[00:08] Sennin Mystic: sure, I don't mind
[00:08] Sennin Mystic: a big fuss was mostly because I didn't have health insurance though
[00:08] psi29a: *nods* Sammy had thought it to be a pinched spinal nerve which could cause those symptoms.
[00:09] psi29a: hopefully being unemployed has some basic safety net for health coverage... or am I mistaken?
[00:09] Sennin Mystic: yeah, in the end I'm thinking it was more along those lines too. I had a LOT of gas buildup, and I think my bloated intestines are pushing against places they shouldn't, triggering pain in my shoulder
[00:10] Sennin Mystic: well, thankfully, i won't have to pay for the hospital fees, which is a huge relief
[00:11] Sennin Mystic: but if I want to check up on my condition later I'll basically have to camp out in front of a free clinic to get first dibs on the walk-in doctor at 7:30 am
[00:11] psi29a: *nods* Let me know and I can start a 'pay mystic medical bills' donation thinger
[00:12] Sennin Mystic: lol, that would be crazy, but thankfully I don't think it'll be necessary. My main concern now is hoping that by eating very carefully and restricting my diet some, I can be back to normal again
[00:14] psi29a: *nods* I can think of someone who would if she could fix you chicken soup everyday :P
[00:14] Sennin Mystic: It hurts when I laugh atm, or do sudden movements like hiccups, for some reason, so I hope that goes away soon too -_-;;;
[00:14] Sennin Mystic: hehe
[00:15] psi29a: Mind if I post this conversation in the get well thread? :D It would make a lot people happy to see you actually typing away. *grin*
[00:16] Sennin Mystic: I've been pretty grateful for the help I got while I was there, from friends and family I didn't expect to hear from :)
[00:16] psi29a: As always, let me know if there is anything I can do to help and if necessary I can start donationg/fund raiser if necessary.
[00:16] Sennin Mystic: sure, go right ahead, it'll save me the trouble of typing everything again to explain my troubles away, hehe
[00:17] psi29a: heh, *hugs* hope you feel better man.
[00:18] Sennin Mystic: I appreciate your care and help, man :) the hugs too, now I that I can finally hug back, hehe. In a very manly way, of course
[00:19] psi29a: hey, friends get hugs, I don't care how hetero they are :P
[00:20] Sennin Mystic: neither do I, but I like to crack manly jokes, if possible while referencing Fist of the North Star and Kenshiro's manly tears ;)
[00:23] psi29a: hah! Chuck Norris' tears cure cancer, to bad he never cries.
Just a quick convo I had with him tonight. Good to see him typing again. :D
Last edited by psi29a on Fri Oct 06, 2006 4:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
Femto
Devourer of Children

Post by Femto »

Looks like he's up and running again.

Good to know.
Arngrim
Mastered PM

Post by Arngrim »

Good to know things are better, hope he gets a quick recovery.
Starlore
This is my new home

Post by Starlore »

Welcome back Mystic!!!! Very happy to see that you're feeling so much better & are back home...

do be sure to take good care of yourself...or else! :whip:
"Your father sucks the flaking cocks of lepers in the lowest circle of HELL!!!"

..."Does he swallow?" ~Hellblazer

"Imagination is intelligence with an erection"~Victor Hugo

"Life is a disease...Sexually transmitted & fatal"~Neil Gaiman
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Yeah, when I heard that it was something serious like a pinched spinal nerve or a blood clot, I was immediately concerned about the severity of this. I'm glad to see that it's not anything as serious as that.

Yeah, do take good care of yourself Mystic, or else Starlore will do something with that smiley emoticon with the whip. The world will implode and go crazy.

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
Damien
Dirty Sennin

Post by Damien »

I hope you are doing better soon Mystic.

NARUTO + BLEACH doesn't even come close to the BEST MANGA= ONE PIECE
Skullkracker
Dirty Sennin

Post by Skullkracker »

I'm glad you feel better Mystic!
Hope you'll get over this quickly!
Khelegond
Flexing spam muscles

Post by Khelegond »

Good lord, it was weird reading through the thread - worried first, then somewhat relieved, then relieved :)

Get better soon, man!
Deathbringer
n00b eater

Post by Deathbringer »

Khelegond wrote:Good lord, it was weird reading through the thread - worried first, then somewhat relieved, then relieved :)
Me too man.

Best wishes Mystic, get better soon.
42ndEndOfTheWorld
This is my new home

Post by 42ndEndOfTheWorld »

All best to you, Mystic. Hope you'll get well. We need you.
TheDrizzit
Beware my tactical spam

Post by TheDrizzit »

Glad to hear you're getting better Mystic. My best to ya! ^_^
That's right!! Another pointless post by me bitches!!! HA!
Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Post by Sandman »

Hang in there Mysic, remeber when you feel that you have hit rock bottom the only way to go is up :)
Thank you sir, may I have another :twisted: :whip:
Fuji Nagase
I live in a giant bucket.

Post by Fuji Nagase »

yes! what everyone else said. i hope u feel better asap. was so worried when i found out, and i am so relieved to see you are doing a little better.
Femto
Devourer of Children

Post by Femto »

Sandman wrote:when you feel that you have hit rock bottom the only way to go is up :)
Not really.