Berserk Stupid theories

Evil_Genius' Berserk community, Kentaro Miura's epic masterpiece, still active and translated. (Please don't ask about older Volumes. Buy from DarkHorse and support Miura.)

Moderator: EG Members

is this thread useful?

Yes
51%
No
15%
You should die Dark for reviving this shit
34%

Total votes: 248

Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Post by Sandman »

WOW here the hell did that come from... anyway moving on

So after killing Griffith's Apostle Army only Zodd, the graurd dog, is left. Some words are exchanged between him and Guts and before Zodd could totally transfrom he is died. When Guts looks back on his corpse, there lies BIG FOOT!! Interesting Guts thinks to him self as he makes his way to Griffith in the throne room. Mean while Griffith hearing Zodd's death howl is scared shitless. "Am I strong enough to win?" He thinks to him self as the doors open to see our hero. "Its been along time Griffith" Guts says with ease. "Your army is destroyed but you are not powerless, if I let you live darkness will find me and Caska Eventually". Then Griffith reveals to Guts the God hands master plan, to Merge the worlds and bring hell on earth. "I cant let you do that there is too much I love now, I have a new family that I wont let you take away"

With that Guts goes Semi-Berserk (you know when he has control) and takes a swing at Griffith, just as it is going to make contact Charlotte steps in and stops Guts. "Get out of the way that is the only warning you will get" but before he could finish his sentence Griffith Gets up and Draws his sword and tells Char to step back as he turns into his heavenly apostle form (you know the hawk that cut Zodd's Horn off) Guts is blinded by his briliance and again forgets to kill him before he transforms. and during Guts's breif laps in judgement Griffith takes a quik strike and hits the Astral Blade (name for the Dragon Slayer After Elfhiem) thinking he would cut right through it and get Guts also. No such luck, not only is the Astral Blade perfectly in tact but he notices that his form has begun to crack and deterate. "I guess I have to take notice of you now... my sacrifice!!"...... TO BE CONTINUED
Thank you sir, may I have another :twisted: :whip:
Skullkracker
Dirty Sennin

Post by Skullkracker »

Sandman wrote:What Guts can sneak and dont say he cant because then I would have to prove you wrong :razz:
maybe, but he hasn't used this ability for quite a while
anyway, please refresh my memory! :P
Finito
I live in a giant bucket.

Post by Finito »

Sandman wrote:WOW where the hell did that come from... anyway moving on
It came from my boreness in finance initiation class.

Dude, whats your story's goal? I know its the stupid berserk theory thread, so its in the good place, but its not even accurate to the story, not really great, not funny and getting pretty long...
Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Post by Sandman »

Finito wrote:Dude, whats your story's goal? I know its the stupid berserk theory thread, so its in the good place, but its not even accurate to the story, not really great, not funny and getting pretty long...
My goal is to put as many theories in your head as humanly possible plus I hate not knowing how it endes so my mind runs wild, anyway sit back shut up and stay tuned... something I write is bound to happen, maybe :cool:

So after Griffith's attack he sheds his heavenly form and turns into femto, char is in shock and Guts smiles "Its about time you stop pretending to be something your not, you faggitty-ass monster" with that Griffith starts wing slicing at Guts, but to no avail. Then Guts with all his emotions strikes at Griffith, and Griffith, thinking that no human or human weapon could hurt him, takes the blow. In that instant he relizes his mistake, the blade could cut anything even him. As Guts looks at a dismeber monster he use to concider his friend, Griffith's crimson beheilt rolls out of his claws and into a pool of his blood. Guts, knowing what was going to happen next, tryed to stop it but it was to late.

The dimentional world had opened up, and called the rest of the god hand. They hovered over head and spoke, "oh fifth finger of the hand of god, how did you come to this state? oh yeah I forgot to tell you that you were needed to bring about the dark ages... needed to die that is hahahahaha."

"Cant I sacrifce something, like my wife, or my kingdom?" Griffith gasped. "No, for you love nothing but your self, which is why you had to die to merge the worlds completely" with all god hand present Guts put his plan into motion. "Time to bring you guys were you cant run away" Sherike and Skully had told him this would happen if Griffith was to be cut down and the God emerged to seal them and bring them to the real world, which is exactly what he did... TO BE CONTINUED :roll:
Skullkracker
Dirty Sennin

Post by Skullkracker »

This is too quick...Make the God Hand put up a good fight!
Finito

Post by Finito »

You must imagine the fights in your head buddy, just as the sneaking part, Guts had to dress like a portugese balerina and dance till all his wripped clothes betray him.
Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Post by Sandman »

Felt like you guys were rushing me so I just started dropping plot lines instead of making it good... I am done I guess you will never know how it ends... in my head :twisted: :evil:

Edit: I will take the weekend to think it over maybe I might reconsider... if you ask nicely
:LOL:
Skullkracker
Dirty Sennin

Post by Skullkracker »

I ask you nicely! Do share your wisdom!

:twisted: meh you probably hav no clue about how to end this mess you created :P
ryusenka
This is my new home

Post by ryusenka »

Puk uses the behelet to summon the god hands to become an apostle and rapes the lil witch bitch, farnese, no eyed dood, other elve, and makes caska sane caska again but rapes her and takes her to join griffith which makes gutts even more pissed off so he just destroys shit and kills a shitload of apostles and whatever's left of the elves. Puk comes back and there's a match between puk and guts. Guts tries to smash puk with his huge ass sword but puck is so damn puny and fast that it doesnt hit so puck goes for the ass and goes up the other way putting a huge hole throughout gutt's body, but he still lives since puk is a dumbass since he goes through his shoulder.

That's were my imagination stops.
"Understand that it's just a person - not worth devoting any nightmares to." - JTHM
Skullkracker
Dirty Sennin

Post by Skullkracker »

thank God!
Albator
Hikikomori

Post by Albator »

So this thread has always been a spam thread?

By stupid theories I always thought of theories that had some ground but with a lot of speculation, but weren't worth a thread.

Maybe we should rename the thread: "Berserktards theories"
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

It's meant for both, possible theories, and random retarded crap, just for fun. However, most people use it for the later.
Finito

Post by Finito »

Nothing retarded about my theories, its the truth and only the truth just ask Miura, me and him are spiritually connected, its only because of the publisher that Miura cant make the series like he wants.
Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Post by Sandman »

Ok since spiderma... I mean Skullkracker asked here you go;

With the God hand seal in a hexagram and Griffith dieing on the floor Char lifts up his mangled head and cries, "Do not cry for me, for when I am gone all will be better" Griffith said as the Vortex surrfaced. The tornado of souls had come to claim the King of Longing. And as Griffith started to sink into the melting pot of souls, his last though was that none of this would never had happened. Right before he was totally enveloped be hell, he awoke from his childs nightmare sweting. None of it had happend, he was still a boy in the back alleys of windom. Was it a sign not to want more than was given to you, or a flash of what could be. He didnt know, but what he did know has that he didnt want to cause that much suffering and dispare. The next morning Griffith was walking down the street when a wierd looking old hag offered him something, something he remeber from his dream, the egg of the king.

Not exactly how I was going to end it but there are so many different ends I could think of maybe I will right a serise of ending for my last post :twisted:
Devil_Dante
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Devil_Dante »

Did you know that sometimes Griffith farts? :shock:
LordMune
Femto's Favorite Member

Post by LordMune »

Devil_Dante wrote:Did you know that sometimes Griffith farts? :shock:
STOP YOUR LIES
"I love a buz" - LordMune, 2012
ryusenka
This is my new home

Post by ryusenka »

Devil_Dante wrote:Did you know that sometimes Griffith farts? :shock:
Does that mean.......Caska does too?! And the little witch bitch? And fanese, and fresco too? :TMI:
"Understand that it's just a person - not worth devoting any nightmares to." - JTHM
Skullkracker
Dirty Sennin

Post by Skullkracker »

but most of all, Puck cuts the cheese sometimes too
Dark_Zilo
Augh! Bright sky fire burn eyes!

Post by Dark_Zilo »

Finito wrote:You must imagine the fights in your head buddy, just as the sneaking part, Guts had to dress like a portugese balerina and dance till all his wripped clothes betray him.

Let's stop with the pre-conceptions about portuguese ppl OK?
Albator wrote:So this thread has always been a spam thread?

By stupid theories I always thought of theories that had some ground but with a lot of speculation, but weren't worth a thread.

Maybe we should rename the thread: "Berserktards theories"

This thread was started (hum... maybe revived is better) to give voice (text actually) to all the imagination of the Berserk fans. Though we're not even close to Miura, we can always get some entertainment from it.
Like the name says, if it is stupid it belongs here.

To finish things off, another stupid one.
Griffith will leave his dream of world domination and enter college. There he will take the computer major. When he knows how to use one he will hack Mindwerks and make it a Guts Heaven full of endless stuff about our favorite Badass. Then all the Mindwerks members will unite under one goal: Seek and destroy Griffith.

:!: :?: Damn this was stupid!
The most beautiful thing in life is life itself
Get bitten by me
Finito

Post by Finito »

How about some stupid theories rally
Just continue the story with anything you want.

... to get that computer major he'll have to go through alot of fighting(verbal/gestual/physical) with the teachers. Trying to follow the trend, he'll have an emo haircut and bring upon himself the respect of every young influensable studs with potential and form his own mercenary emo club...
wotjesus
imanewbie

Post by wotjesus »

After a heavy night of drinking, Skull Knight accidentally vomits his previously-consumed Behelits.

Upon doing so, a rift in space-time is created, effectively killing every single person except for Gattz, just because he's Gattz.
Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Post by Sandman »

and in this dimension Guts is subjected to a College Frat Decathlon (Beer Bongs keg stands, you name it he had to do it :twisted: ) against Griffith to save all humanity :roll:
Dark_Zilo
Augh! Bright sky fire burn eyes!

Post by Dark_Zilo »

Finito wrote:How about some stupid theories rally
Just continue the story with anything you want.

Nice idea!

On the first event of the Decathlon, "The Supreme Drinker", Guts and Griffith fight with each other and everytime one of them gets smacked he has to drink a six-pack. Of course in this event Guts gets smacked around quite often (Griffith is in his new form), so he has to drink a devastating 22 six-packs. After the 22nd he can't stand it anymore and vomits all over Griffith. causing a DQ. Result? Guts - 0. Griffith - 1.
The most beautiful thing in life is life itself
Get bitten by me
Deathbringer
n00b eater

Post by Deathbringer »

InsaneNoodlyGuy wrote:Just what ever did happen to Zodd's horn? It now serves Griffiths tongue, which is being stalked across the land by Gat'z severed hand. This dangerous hand recently defeated the severed body of the Count and the penis of Wild.
For a second i forgot that this was the stupid theories thread and i seriously freaked out.
Finito

Post by Finito »

But while griffith and guts were fighting eachothers, some enemies with inferiority problems were executing their next move, the Kushans had taken over the underworld of the school and were now ruling over the drugs, prostitution and races. They even elected their leader as the school director, he immediately decorated his office with posters of the the strongest fighters in the world like Chuck Norris, Chris Jerico, Bush, etc. He had a new general described as pleasant by the emperor which was put in charge of the races his name was DK(Drift king). The drugs were being replaced by kushan poisons to turn the students in slave monsters, you know what they did to the prostitutes. This fight had some small repercussions on the every day school life of the students...