Lone Wolf and Cub 2 !!!!!

Have a fetish for dead wood comics, or you just like the better story development of the Manga? Post about 'em here.

Moderator: EG Members

Libaax
Of The Abyss

Lone Wolf and Cub 2 !!!!!

Post by Libaax »

Holy when i was reading about Koike the writer of Lone wolf and cub and that he got live achievement award at Comic con in San Diego. From nowhere he said things that shocked me.

This:

"Moving on to discuss some of his projects, Koike confirmed that the Lone Wolf and Cub story will continue. He is working on the second series now, and noted it should be arriving soon. He also indicated that in "Lone Wolf & Cub 3", the child Daigoro grows up and "follows his father's path on his own." Discussing the Lone Wolf story, he explained that Daigoro was inspired by a doll his mother gave him when he was a child."

I know the artist is dead but still we are talking about one of the best mangas i have read and the only true classic manga i know of.
The ink of a scholar is worth a thousand times more than the blood of the martyr- The Quran
Dagda Mor
Mastered PM

Post by Dagda Mor »

:shock:

Wow.

I so, so want to see that. The last four volumes or so of that manga were absolutely mind-blowing...
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

I thought the hole manga was mind blowing from the start to finish.

Even if the artist is dead, i wanna see what the writer can do with this.
The ink of a scholar is worth a thousand times more than the blood of the martyr- The Quran
Finito
I live in a giant bucket.

Post by Finito »

Good thing he plans on continuing it and good thing the artist isnt around anymore, the art was pretty horrible if you ask me, I hope some good artist takes the job.
ZombieToaster
Mastered PM

Post by ZombieToaster »

It would be nice if it had the same artist as Lonewolf 2100.
Groovy!
Ruroni
imanewbie

Post by Ruroni »

Bringer of Death

Editor for
.: nexGear :.
.: Izumo no Ryuu :.
Finito
I live in a giant bucket.

Post by Finito »

I cant read japenese, but is it the official volume 1 of the new Lone Wolf and Cub series?