Ch 251

Evil_Genius' Berserk community, Kentaro Miura's epic masterpiece, still active and translated. (Please don't ask about older Volumes. Buy from DarkHorse and support Miura.)

Moderator: EG Members

Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

Well you missed out on alot of good times if you know what i mean.
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Trust me, you don't want to know what he means. :P

Oh yes, I'm sure once Shisho gets around to reading this he'll eat it up. I look forward to whatever little witty comment he'll come up with.
NINJ4
Mastered PM

Post by NINJ4 »

Shisho is an unlicensed prostitue! lol

now, replace witty with flames! :D
RUDNICKI'S NOBEL PRINCIPLE
"Only someone who understands something absolutely can explain it so no one else can understand it."
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

I dont think he'll ever come back. Because even if he tryed to It'd be hell trying to catch up.
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Tch, you think he'd worry about that? Nah, only compulsive idiots such as my self suffer from trying to keep up with everyone's banter, which only revolves in circles, myself included. Although, I try to come up with fresh material *sigh*.