I cursed the guy who linked me to this.

Way off-topic, and allowed! General discussions on anything and everything.

Moderator: EG Members

ryusenka
This is my new home

Post by ryusenka »

This story is awesome. I don't care if people think this is wholesomely disgusting, I love it :D . Thanks Paya. But I can't help wondering if the second story could be done in real life.
"Understand that it's just a person - not worth devoting any nightmares to." - JTHM
Fuji Nagase
I live in a giant bucket.

Post by Fuji Nagase »

:|

yeah...i feel a little ill.
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

I think the hardest part to believe is that his sister still got pregnant. I doubt it happened to him, but it probably did happen to someone, but who knows.
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

You'd think the sperm would die in the chlorine.
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
halfnhalf
Conversation Killer

Post by halfnhalf »

the real question is wondering if buz jacks off with a metal rod...
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Heh, that's a good question. Are you into sounding Buz?
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

I might have been if I wasnt too busy deflowering your sisters!
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
halfnhalf
Conversation Killer

Post by halfnhalf »

Buzkashi wrote:I might have been if I wasnt too busy deflowering your sisters!
nice one, but i dont have a sister...
ryusenka
This is my new home

Post by ryusenka »

halfnhalf wrote:
nice one, but i dont have a sister...
Lucky you......
"Understand that it's just a person - not worth devoting any nightmares to." - JTHM
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Dude, I only have brothers. :?
SarahofBorg
This is my new home

Post by SarahofBorg »

OK, just read it. I'm not easily grossed out by anything, and this was no exception. Mostly because there were many parts that just didn't sound very real to me.
Like, candlewax is a very weak, non-toxic substance that is easily disolved and broken, and I doubt anyone could do that with candlewax.

I have actually heard stories of people getting their intestines sucked out with pool suction filters before. I wasn't suprised. However, I highly doubt it's possible to jack off on the bottem of a pool, but I am a girl so I guess I wouldn't know.

I will commend this guy for being very good at nasty descriptions, but I seem to have a built-in psycological device that sort of just turns off my disgust instinct when I want it off. I'm more likely to be shocked by something psycological than physical.
MrFelony
E-Thug

Post by MrFelony »

you and femto were made for each other :P
Shaka Zulu
Buzkashi wannabe

Post by Shaka Zulu »

Hehehe yeah they are.

Tempted to read it now, compared to not wanting to at all last year. The hilariously angry reactions of the friends I terroized this story with made me not want to read it even more(Ispecially one of them being a bit of scary movies buff who doesnt flinch at pretty much anything).
Until the lion learns to speak, the tales of the hunt will be(weak) told by the hunter
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

It's pretty easy to spank it under water. Guys don't have to be all emotionally involved and super deep in fantasy like most girls. Also, wax is usually pretty pliable, but it wouldn't melt inside you, it's just not hot enough. Hold some wax in your hand for a while, it isn't going to melt. I'd be worried about it breaking into little pieces though.
MrFelony
E-Thug

Post by MrFelony »

my only concern is would i be able to jerk it off before having to go up for air. I'm guessing since he did it a lot he had a pretty good lung capacity so he could probably be down there for 2 minutes maybe, or if it felt really good or wanted to rush it 1-2. though what guy really feels like spending 10+ minutes to jerk it...unless its for practice :roll:
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

Are we really discussing jacking off.
SarahofBorg
This is my new home

Post by SarahofBorg »

There's another thing though. I actually recall something on a medical show (a true one) where there was this prison inmate who would purposely shove things down his urethra to get into the hospital. He did this regularly.
And it never caused anything besides excruitating pain. I am aware of internal male anatomy (thank you bio class), but I still doubt that's possible.
Really, it just sounds like fiction to me.
Ellen
Beware my tactical spam

Post by Ellen »

Intestines being sucked through a pool filter is incredibly far fetched. It's held in there pretty damn good by a network of fibrous matter and vessels. To pull it out would either require you to cut the anus off and pull with considerable force to tear all of the interconnections, or for the intestines to somehow completely go inside out, which would be prevented by the muscular wall of the intestines. You'd have to have some other serious problems to have your guts pulled out by a pool filter.

Unless the pools I've gone to have really weak filters. o_O

Sticking rods, etc in the urethra is plausible, excruciatingly painful, but possible. The surrounding tissue is spongy, so it wouldn't damage a lot, unless you're talking about things over a cm wide....
SarahofBorg
This is my new home

Post by SarahofBorg »

But I have definitly heard of this happening to people, specifically with the intestines. Those pool filters have a very powerful suction. And you know those jets that poor the water back into the pool? Those can definitly backlash, and will suck just as powerfully as they blow. They can tear off appendages.
So don't screw with em.

Don't make me google this...I know I watched some medical program based on it, or maybe it was a news story.
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Chances are extremely high that the guy based this story off of actual events. I mean, he’s a well know author, I’m sure he did his research. I mean hell, ever heard of hemorrhoids. It’s not that hard to believe you can get your guts sucked out by a pool pump, especially if your grinding your anus all over it. As for the sounding thing, it’s also not that hard to imagine something getting worked up inside your bladder, so don’t start sticking shit in your dick guys, I know some of you out there were thinking about it. :P

As for whacking it under water, he said he'd come up for air and then go back down again until he finished. ;)
MrFelony
E-Thug

Post by MrFelony »

okay i thought he said he did..i just didnt remember...its been a YEAR since i read the thing ;)
halfnhalf
Conversation Killer

Post by halfnhalf »

two words, Pink Sock.
Sortep
n00b eater

Post by Sortep »

a fifi
Bow to Golbez
The_Paya
Mastered PM

Post by The_Paya »

Shaka Zulu wrote:Hehehe yeah they are.

Tempted to read it now, compared to not wanting to at all last year. The hilariously angry reactions of the friends I terroized this story with made me not want to read it even more(Ispecially one of them being a bit of scary movies buff who doesnt flinch at pretty much anything).
Wow, a whole year and people are still afraid of reading this!

/me is going to show this to his new job coworkers.
LordMune
Femto's Favorite Member

Post by LordMune »

This discussion blows my mind (and sucks my intestines).
"I love a buz" - LordMune, 2012