That kid

Evil_Genius' Berserk community, Kentaro Miura's epic masterpiece, still active and translated. (Please don't ask about older Volumes. Buy from DarkHorse and support Miura.)

Moderator: EG Members

Phoenix
Mastered PM

That kid

Post by Phoenix »

Though I'm fairly sure this has been discussed before (and there's probably a thread around somewhere), one of the mysteries of Berserk that intrigues me the most is that child. I forgot which chapter, but you remember the child that Caska found, who seriously looked like Gatts and Caska?

There is, of course, no evidence that the kid is related to them in any way, but it seems like a strange coincidence that just before, Griffith noted how he still had recessive emotions for Gatts and Caska because of the host he took, then all of a sudden, bam, kid with Caska's eyes, and a combo of Caska's and Gutts' hair, and in a very nice scene, they look like a family.

All is well.... except the kid somehow scared away a demon, then the kid disappears. It's a subject I enjoy toying with. So, thoughts, proof to destroy my hypothesis, feelings?
MrFelony
E-Thug

Post by MrFelony »

if you're sure it has been discussed then why didnt you just do a search for it :P
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Feel free to copy and paste everything you typed and put it into the sticky newbie discussion thread, or the stupid theories thread, because all the ongoing topics like that goes in there. This topic has been discussed many times before in the past, and many threads like this nature. Put your post in those threads, despite having those thread names, the topics discussed in the thread does not reflect the thread names. For example, many veterans discuss past events in the newbie thread, talk about theories of Idea and whatnot in the stupid theories thread.

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
Phoenix
Mastered PM

Post by Phoenix »

Because people accuse me of necromancy. Plus, I didn't think "kid" would bring up many useful topics.