Opening topic

Evil_Genius' Berserk community, Kentaro Miura's epic masterpiece, still active and translated. (Please don't ask about older Volumes. Buy from DarkHorse and support Miura.)

Moderator: EG Members

G4ttz vs NarUt0, woh w1ns!!!?!?

G4ttz
73%
NarUt0
27%

Total votes: 22

Evanidus
"Natural" Genius

Post by Evanidus »

Pergatory wrote:Anyways back to the topic of this thread. you cant really compare the 2 its to different...
Don't answer seriously to a thread like that, it's bad for your health.
Dio
King of Alcohol

Post by Dio »

Evanidus wrote:
Pergatory wrote:Anyways back to the topic of this thread. you cant really compare the 2 its to different...
Don't answer seriously to a thread like that, it's bad for your health.
Let him do so
ImageImage
Dark_Zilo
Augh! Bright sky fire burn eyes!

Post by Dark_Zilo »

one's got to do what they must

but this one his purely for the spam
The most beautiful thing in life is life itself
Get bitten by me
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Should that be a stupid theory thread again? Yeah, I kinda owned that thread....the first 3 theories were good and then it went downhill....

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
Dark_Zilo
Augh! Bright sky fire burn eyes!

Post by Dark_Zilo »

in the stupid theories what did you expect?
the more stupid the better right?
The most beautiful thing in life is life itself
Get bitten by me
dos.azn
the_Gook_of_EG

Post by dos.azn »

that thread was ok....nothing special...good for a few laughs
NINJ4
Mastered PM

Post by NINJ4 »

OMG, HOW CAN NARUTO GET 5 VOTES????

Naruto's whole village can go up against Guts and he STILL would smash all their heads against the ground grinding it for miles to the next village where he would go berserk there too.

a pinky flick of Guts would send Naruto flying to another universe
RUDNICKI'S NOBEL PRINCIPLE
"Only someone who understands something absolutely can explain it so no one else can understand it."
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Wow, you obviously don't know anything about "Naruto". Those guys are super powered! I seriously doubt Gatts could handle any of the Jounin. Naruto's whole village, yeah right! Don't get me wrong, I love Berserk, and I like it more than Naruto, but Kakashi alone would be enough to stop Gatts. It's just a different power scale, and that's why I disagree with these kinds of comparisons.
Messatsu
This is my new home

Post by Messatsu »

Yeah basicaly its DBZ with ninjas instead of... whatever. So i seriously dont think he can win.
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

Are you kidding me. Someplease lock this.
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
psi29a
Godo

Post by psi29a »

I don't understand the need for a lock, whoever necroed this thread needs to be shot.

Oh yeah... it was NINJ4. :twisted:

Let the thread die a naturual death.
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

I mean come one now its a versus thread.
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

It's also the first thread in the forums. So it has some sentimental value :wink:

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

I spit on you sentimental values. If you ever wana feel sentimental and mushy just look at me!!11ONEONEONE. *does a jig*
NINJ4
Mastered PM

Post by NINJ4 »

BUT THIS IS SUCH AN AWESOME THREAD - EVEN BETTER THAN A STUPID THEORY THREAD!

And no, even if Kakashi teamed up with Nartuo, Gara, Orochimaru, Orochimaru's Sound 5, the Other Senins Gatts would swatt them all, cause in the end their combination is still weaker then GodHand - and we KNOW that Gutts will in the end massacre the GodHand.

Now, consider the army of Demons that Guts will mow down before getting those 5 Godhand - all those demons are way beyond all the shinobi of all the hidden villages combined.

Even if Naruto were to be like DB with ninjas, and characters like Naruto would stop talking about how great their moves are and instead just use those moves and kill their oppenents (think back to the scene about how the mouth is supposed to be used in battle) - EVEN THEN Guts would whoop their asses and grind their faces along the floor.
RUDNICKI'S NOBEL PRINCIPLE
"Only someone who understands something absolutely can explain it so no one else can understand it."
psi29a
Godo

Post by psi29a »

Yes, and we can thank NINJ4 being an asshole... this is ended.