Yahiko no Sakabatou

Have a fetish for dead wood comics, or you just like the better story development of the Manga? Post about 'em here.

Moderator: EG Members

Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Yahiko no Sakabatou

Post by Buzkashi »

I was hearing about the make of Rurouni Kenshin, writing about Yahiko after RK was done. I was wondering if anyone had these or could direct me to where I could get them. Also, I have a question. At the end of my volumes of RK there was an extremely small portion that kinda showed and older yahiko. Is that all the Yahiko no Sakabatō? Or was it kinda of a appetizer or spoiler if you may?
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
Quest
Tastes like burning!

Post by Quest »

i wish there were more but i think thats all there is to it.
even mighty gotlurk has no reference to yahiko or saka.

=)
Deathbringer
n00b eater

Post by Deathbringer »

ET: Amazing avatar/sig, Quest, one of the best yet.

I know that in the last book, there´s a short story with a older Yahiko with Kenshin´s sword where he pretty much does what Kenshin did in the show but i think that´s it.

I did read in a interview though, that the author was planning to do a arc where Kenji (Kenshin´s son) after knowing his father´s past, wanted Kenshin´s word out of jeaulosy and fought Yahiko when he was grown up but the author sais he wanted to move on.
Personally i would love to see that story but meh. =/

The official ending of the manga is not actually in any manga, it was drawn in a special edition of the series or whatever, i saw it on the net ages ago.