Roster of Guts' Slain enemies

Evil_Genius' Berserk community, Kentaro Miura's epic masterpiece, still active and translated. (Please don't ask about older Volumes. Buy from DarkHorse and support Miura.)

Moderator: EG Members

Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Roster of Guts' Slain enemies

Post by Sandman »

There is actually someone hard core enough to try and figure this one out, Walter from SK.net has compiled a database that shows all the people and things killed by Guts from the begining to the present. And its not just the killing you see, its the killing you only hear about. (i.e. The Enemy General that Guts kill when he was still with Gambino's group is in there.)

Not a big deal, but hey if it deals with berserk you should know about it :twisted:

Edit: Oh yeah here is the link http://www.skullknight.net/roster/ 8)

EDIT by Eldo: Changed the title to something less confusing. The original title looked like it was asking a question.
Thank you sir, may I have another :twisted: :whip:
42ndEndOfTheWorld
This is my new home

Post by 42ndEndOfTheWorld »

ZOMG
Thats all I can say for now.
Istvan
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Istvan »

Whoever created that list was clearly way, way too obsessed, even for a series as awesome as Berserk. That said, the fact that Guts total surpasses eleven hundred is darned impressive.
elric le tueur d'amis
Mastered PM

Post by elric le tueur d'amis »

I would be funny to ask Walter to count all the Griffith's kills(and the kills that he ordered :twisted: ) or the Zodd'victims,maybe he is able to do it too :lol: .
That guy won''t give up!!
Kill him!!
SarahofBorg
This is my new home

Post by SarahofBorg »

I'll only be impressed if he managed to count every single death in the entire manga.
Yhea right, this is certainly impressive enough. But still, it would be pretty cool to say "Berserk has X number of deaths, can your favorite manga claim that?"
I think knowing there's at least 1100 deaths in 31 volumes alone is enough to probably make this the manga with the most deaths ever, at least deaths that we actually see and know about (as opposed to a manga just saying a bunch of people died.)
Hell that at least has to be a record for how many deaths one single character directly causes. I mean, as far as I can tell by looking at this list, this is probably the amount of deaths we know and see Guts causing with his own stength, as opposed to indirect deaths and stuff we don't actually see.
elric le tueur d'amis
Mastered PM

Post by elric le tueur d'amis »

yes,only with the ghost that attack him every night after the eclipse,he killed countless creatures more than showed and probably many animals to survive and eat during hard times
That guy won''t give up!!
Kill him!!
Ayanami
Dirty Sennin

Post by Ayanami »

EDIT - I am just gonna take back all the nasty things I said. Because on further inspection, the thread is not as bad as I first thought. The title of the thread made me kinda upset. My bad.
SarahofBorg
This is my new home

Post by SarahofBorg »

Heh, I was gonna flame it to just because it was done to me so often, but the title was misleading. He wasn't asking, he actually Knew the answer.
Ayanami
Dirty Sennin

Post by Ayanami »

Just because it was done to you so often? Oh please. Some of the members think we were too harsh, but even if that were so, we still flammed you for a reason.
SarahofBorg
This is my new home

Post by SarahofBorg »

Oh sure, I learned my lesson :roll:
I don't want to get things off topic (cause that's when this turns into an Interstice thread) so I'm not gonna comment anymore about it than that. Doesn't mean I agree.
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

I've changed the title, because it was asking a question that was already addressed by Walter of SK.net. This thread suffered from a case of stupid thread name. I was all ready to flame when I saw the title, but when I read the contents, it seemed like it already answered itself. So I didn't see the point of the thread title anymore. Anyway, changed it.

If someone asked me that question, I'll only reply with 'alot'. It's impossible to know the exact figures that Guts has killed, only a extremely rough figure can be given.

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
BasouKazuma
Flexing spam muscles

Post by BasouKazuma »

Ayanami is almost as big of an idiot as I am, so I wouldn't pay any attention to his last post. As you can see, he initially had replied to a thread that he didnt even read. Now that's commitment to stupidity that is only surpassed by my own. :lol:

He flamed you for a reason. You should respect that, Sarah. It may have been a retarded reason ... but there were REASONS!

Interesting thread, has some good info.
Pop quiz, what was the 1000th being that Guts killed?
(no cheating) :wink:
Quest
Tastes like burning!

Post by Quest »

nice info.
=)
and yes that guy is way too obsessed with berserk. if he has more time, he should document the kills with images of the kills or the speech bubbles talking about the kills.

=P
Ayanami
Dirty Sennin

For the love of god, ban Basou now.

Post by Ayanami »

Yes Basou, I am human and can make mistakes.
BasouKazuma
Flexing spam muscles

Re: For the love of god, ban Basou now.

Post by BasouKazuma »

Ayanami wrote:Yes Basou, I am human and can make mistakes.
So you are human and can make mistakes but others are prohibited from making dumb mistakes. So you flame them ... interesting.
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Uh...if you want guys, I can split this thread and move it to the Interstice.

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
Quest
Tastes like burning!

Post by Quest »

ha! take that fight outside.
interstice welcomes its regular customers.
Ayanami
Dirty Sennin

You can't tell the difference from mistakes and bad threads?

Post by Ayanami »

BasouKazuma wrote:So you are human and can make mistakes but others are prohibited from making dumb mistakes. So you flame them ... interesting.
The first time Sarah made "little" or "dumb" mistakes I was patient with her and nice as hell. So don't give me that bull shit. But like many on here, I have a low tolerance for stupid threads. Because those transcend "little" or "dumb" mistakes. I thought that this was a stupid thread because of the title. I jumped the gun a little too fast, so I edited my post and apologized. I don't think this needs further explanation than this.

We have flammed bad threads for a long long time now Basou. If you don't like it, then get out.

EDIT - Eldo, hopefully a move to the Interstice will not be necessary. I am done explaining my self.
nimrod
notanewb

Post by nimrod »

woooah, thats alot of confirmed kills...
ddem1
Augh! Bright sky fire burn eyes!

Post by ddem1 »

Ah it's been a long time :lol: Whoah that guy had a lot of time on his hands to make that. I would buy him a beer for the effort :thumb:

PS Ayanami you mean threads like Seagal vs. Gutts? :lol:
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

This guy has too much freetime but still what a nice way to waste time ;)
Deathbringer
n00b eater

Post by Deathbringer »

Libaax wrote:This guy has too much freetime but still what a nice way to waste time ;)
Yeah, gotta give him some credit.
Damien
Dirty Sennin

Post by Damien »

Thats pretty crazy.. But I knew it would be in the thousands.

NARUTO + BLEACH doesn't even come close to the BEST MANGA= ONE PIECE
Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Post by Sandman »

Ayanami wrote:The title of the thread made me kinda upset.
I love making people upset :twisted:
Eldo wrote:I've changed the title, because it was asking a question that was already addressed by Walter of SK.net. This thread suffered from a case of stupid thread name. I was all ready to flame when I saw the title, but when I read the contents, it seemed like it already answered itself. So I didn't see the point of the thread title anymore. Anyway, changed it.
Thanks for changing the name, I think I was going for People like to respond to questions so that would get them going... but in hind sight it was pretty n00bish of me :roll:
Thank you sir, may I have another :twisted: :whip:
Ayanami
Dirty Sennin

Post by Ayanami »

It's cool Sandman, all has been corrected.