Ch 251

Evil_Genius' Berserk community, Kentaro Miura's epic masterpiece, still active and translated. (Please don't ask about older Volumes. Buy from DarkHorse and support Miura.)

Moderator: EG Members

Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

When he was with the hawks his opponent was humans so he didnt get hurt so much as after he became the black swordsman who hunt apostles, he got alot of beating.

I remember his first real fight with a apostles, i was shocked to see him gets so beat up that he almost died.

Back to topic.

I like how the all look thiner its realistic cause there arent much food on the rood.
The ink of a scholar is worth a thousand times more than the blood of the martyr- The Quran
Griffiss
imanewbie

Post by Griffiss »

This thread has a topic? I didn't notice.
Deserve victory.
Grahf
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Grahf »

true true :lol: Sorry its a habbit of mine. I guess some more realism in the series wouldn't hurt.
"Context is for Kings"
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

It was the last time i checked :wink:

Really who cares as long as we are talking about Berserk.
The ink of a scholar is worth a thousand times more than the blood of the martyr- The Quran
Arresty
Conversation Killer

Post by Arresty »

The topic is CH 251 which is what we are discussing. Atleast stuff in relation to it.

But I like that realism of them being thinner. One thing I liked about Berserk is in general they are not drawn using normal manga or anime style, its drawn more realisticly. The people and everything is much more real looking. Occasional you get the funny emotions from puck and pretty much everyone makes one once or twice, with the exception of Guts. I can't think of him making any of those faces.

He took a beating fight Zodd for the first time and was swinging his sword the next day. Also with Wyld, he was back up and going afterwards. But those were not as bad as say some of the later ones. But recently he took a major beating. All the trolls and stuff were a joke. He took them out wiht ease, but the apostles at the witches place beat the shit out of him before he got the armor, and even afterwards it took its toll on him. But this rest is something he has long needed. Just strange to see him like that.
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

Even the first apostle he faught you know the snake, kicked Guts ass but he was week then compared to now.

Maybe he will stronger after all this rest cause for 240+ chapters he has faught with out resting. As you said getting beat up really bad and still fighting the next day,that cant be good for your health.
Grahf
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Grahf »

Don't forget now He did encounter Slain. That encounter was the turning point for guts remember. he lost his armor and ran into "enter the fucking Dragon", then there was party time on the beach and now we are where we are. :lol:

So all the other apostle fights weren't directly after a fight with a godhand. So...... yeah. :D
"Context is for Kings"
Arresty
Conversation Killer

Post by Arresty »

Yeah I forgot about Slan.
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

Me too she really messed up Guts,hope he meet her again soon.

She is the most intresting of the God Hands.
Trant
imanewbie

Post by Trant »

Libaax wrote:Me too she really messed up Guts,hope he meet her again soon.

She is the most intresting of the God Hands.
The last line can also be read as: She is the only God Hand with the boobies. :lol:

And I do remember that while resting on the beach Puck made a comment about how much weight Guts had lost. It's kind of freaky to see him. He's still incredibly ripped, just smaller.
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

You can read it as you want but i cant say that her boobs wasnt speciel :P

It has always been freaky to see Guts cause of him having scars all over his body.
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Does anyone think it's incredibly gay how we talked from Farnese's tits to Guts muscles? :shock:

I'm just surprised. :o

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

Im enjoying this cause i havent seen people intrested in Berserk so much as the people in this forum so keep them coming.
Femto
Devourer of Children

Post by Femto »

The fight with Slan was awesome, it came out of nowhere and was totally unexpected. Miura really set the mood and the drama in that scene perfectly. From his armor being destroyed to Skull Knight saying "Impale her." I think that part is the second peak in the series post-Eclipse so far, the first one being the fight with Zodd in the grave of the Hawks.

And yeah, it's nice to have a decent conversation with people that care about Berserk. They're somewhat hard to come by.
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

Yeah the other threads i have seen about berserk in other forums is full post like "when is Berserk x out", "Guts rock" etc

Slan's fight with Guts if you can Guts getting his ass kicked a fight really came out of nothing. I was like what the hell.
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Am I the only one that thinks it's weird that Guts muscles garners more attentions than Farnese's tits? Did I miss some crucial and convincing points?

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
Arresty
Conversation Killer

Post by Arresty »

That is funny. But like Libaax was saying, we care about berserk.

And on the Slan thing, I think she may be very key later in the series. She seems to have a thing for Guts. Not love him thing, but she definately likes his ability to stay alive and fight. I think she may somehow help him out later in the series.
Trant
imanewbie

Post by Trant »

Eldo wrote:Am I the only one that thinks it's weird that Guts muscles garners more attentions than Farnese's tits? Did I miss some crucial and convincing points?
As soon as we start talking about Farnese's tits it's just gonna degenerate into a conversation about Schierke's unusually large ass.

And after that scene with Slan, I haven't looked at intestines the same way again.

But seriously, I think the only reason she is our favorite God Hand is because (not counting Femto) she is the only God Hand we've really heard from. The other two (Ubik and Conrad...who I had to look up the names of, for example) have been almost non-existant so far storywise. Void is only interesting due to the theories we can come up about him and his relationship to the Skull Knight. Other than that he's just said a few things about fate and whatnot to Griffith.
Arresty
Conversation Killer

Post by Arresty »

And she has breasts. Big Breasts. :twisted:

Now down to serious stuff:

Conrad and Ubik are useless. Well I mean they have there uses but in general so far there is no tie with them into the storyline with the exception of them being one of the God Hand. Now Femto is griffith, nuff said on his importance. Void has some kind of relationship with SK, which we have yet to determine what it is. But before Femto he seemed to be the leader as well. Now Femto seems to be the most important. Maybe it seems that way since he is Griffith, but the other God Hand members tend to look up to him somewhat as well. And Slan to me ever since the Eclipse I always think she will have some key role later. Even then I could see that she liked Guts. More in an he is very intersting for a mortal way. He can kill apostles. He is defying destiny and God. She seems to be interested in that stuggler nature that is in him. I have a feeling we will be seeing more of her later.
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

Eldo:
Well i find Guts muscles much more intresting since Guts is one of my fav manga characthers.

Farnese dont intrest me at all,she did a little in the begining when she was crazy.

Arresty:

Its pretty clear that Slan has a thing for Guts its not hard to belive that he likes his will,anger and skills to kill.
Or maybe she wants a demon child with Guts genes think about it a Guts copy with demon powers,he would be unbeatlable;)
Grahf
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Grahf »

Remember she said once:
"If that man could join us too that would be ... amazing"

So her interest was put out there for us to see from volume 3.

OO and for those that have a problem with us talking about some guys muslce over tits. Its just a manga buddy no one would think you're gay so never fear. :lol:
"Context is for Kings"
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

Haha:D

Thats why i must buy the 7 beserk books that are out cause i dont even remember what happened in the begining,thats a good thing cause it will feel like the first time i have read them.
Shisho
Augh! Bright sky fire burn eyes!

Post by Shisho »

Starnum wrote:Evan: No problem about not being in the credits. I’m not that worried about it. I just wanted a little bragging rights here on the forums.
A proofer should only be so proud. To miss "Take its tow." Toll buddy, toll.

;)
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

And so he has returned...
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

Is he from DP or something?