Freesia

Have a fetish for dead wood comics, or you just like the better story development of the Manga? Post about 'em here.

Moderator: EG Members

Pikachupast
Found the Edit button

Freesia

Post by Pikachupast »

Freesia is set in an alternative Japanese society that is at war, and has passed a law legalizing retaliatory killings. If somebody kills your loved one, you are legally sanctioned to kill, or hire someone to kill, the victimizer. The manga is set around a character who works for a firm that specializes in these retaliatory killings.

Well, my question is:
If somebody have read the first volume, I wanna know if the english or jap version, has the scenes of explicit sex censurated too as the spanish one. (It appears pixelated) Thanks
Aprovecha tus buenos momentos y disfruta al máximo de tu vida, a fin de cuentas no saldremos vivos de ésta. ^^
Fuji Nagase
I live in a giant bucket.

Post by Fuji Nagase »

i got that too.(eng. scanlation) my guess is, someone wasn't okay with scanlating it so explicit and censored it. possibly more likely, it was maybe censored when released in japan? but japan has much worse stuff, so..i don't know.

i don't think that Uncivilized Planet( the the same author) had any censorship, did it? so it wasn't the artist...

"The wind whispered,and the world began to change."