What to expect in Elfhelm?

Evil_Genius' Berserk community, Kentaro Miura's epic masterpiece, still active and translated. (Please don't ask about older Volumes. Buy from DarkHorse and support Miura.)

Moderator: EG Members

raziel
This is my new home

Post by raziel »

Raziel wrote:it was getting hentaish, so let's just say it's a tentacle
Starnum wrote:It was still his dick though.
Ah, I forgot the smiley.
|||||||
Mastered PM

Post by ||||||| »

i think guts would go berserk if she got healed and then turns against him for some reason (for not accepting their "demon child" for example). Still i would be quite surprised if even if she would get healed things would turn out good and simple.... :evil:
Since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved.

Niccolo Machiavelli, The Prince
Brainpiercing
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Brainpiercing »

Actually probably they'd get into more trouble, because she's a headstrong girl who has to charge in everywhere. Well, at least she'd be smart enough to run away now and then....
Brainpiercing
"Beer cures poison" - (almost) Guts.
Kêthêrîc
This is my new home

Post by Kêthêrîc »

i think the elves will be killed when they get there because griffith will slay them all! muahahahhaha
GamaBunta
imanewbie

Post by GamaBunta »

heres what i think will happen, gatts and the gang will run into the band of the hawk, gatts will then use the berserker armor to take out a few apostles but will get the crap beat out of him by griffith or another apostle, at the last moment the skull knight saves the day and gets gatts out of there. Then he gets taken to elfheim and healed, he also gets some new power or ability, that makes him less human and more powerful. Caska will regain her heart, being that the king of elf heim has the ability to do this, and will side with gatts and fall back in love with him after all the things he has done for her, i mean he has saved her quite a few more times after she lost her heart. She will either then go to live with the lil guy, i forgot his name(hes the only other survivor) or will continue the fight with gatts. I am not sure as to which but thats my guess as to what will happen. Also right when gatts is about to leave, he meets up with the band of the hawk again for another battle. being that griffith wishes to destroy any powers outside of the system, to maintain his power. there is also the possibility of shriekrie meeting griffith only to realize that the source of evil she has been fearing is griffith and the leader of the band of the hawk.
Dark_Zilo
Augh! Bright sky fire burn eyes!

Post by Dark_Zilo »

great theory GamaBunta
but from Miura we can expect something more unusual than that.
The most beautiful thing in life is life itself
Get bitten by me
Dio
King of Alcohol

Post by Dio »

Dark_Zilo wrote:great theory GamaBunta
but from Miura we can expect something more unusual than that.
Unusual and out of left field
ImageImage
Exizil
notanewb

Post by Exizil »

Personally, I think that they will eventualy get to Elfhelm. However, this will be a mixed blessing. I wonder if if Caska's mind is"healed" will that mean she'll forget what cause her to be the way she is now. Aka, she will forget what griffith did to her and want to go join him and help fufill his dream.

Anyway, I think that what ever happens at Elfhelm will be a mixed blessing at best. And at worst.... well... yea...
Dark_Zilo

Post by Dark_Zilo »

very good point
i remember (i think) Flora saying to Guts that Caska's goal could be different from his.
i wonder if by that she meant that Caska would join Griffith

but on the other hand i find it hard for her to join Grifith because she is branded
Get bitten by me
Finito
I live in a giant bucket.

Post by Finito »

Nah your ABSOLUUTTTEEEELLLLLYYYY!!! wrong...
The Skull Knight couldn't do shit to save gats if he meets the Band of the Hawks before the team gets to Elf2km²town since the horse is just not enought big for 7 people DUUUUUHHHH!!!
What will really happen is ,they will have some trouble along the way something like an Apostle in the water(a mermaid for the perverts)
and when they get to the Elfking2foottallhouse they will see that gats will have to do something stupid to save Caska like give up on something to make Caska comeback like the life of someone important to Caska. Then first gats will think it's him for sure, then he will remember about Farneze and give her instead, then Serpico will stop him and kill gats, then Serpico will become the new hero or some of the unsatisfied fans will treaten Miuras life and he will have to change it like getting something really dumb like dickhair of a dragon and when he will comeback, he will find a rapedelftown or might find that elves aren't that nice after all and it won't work for Caska then he will get some clues to another place...(Miura called me during my dream and told me that it was the real story so don't argu...).
Dark_Zilo

Post by Dark_Zilo »

i think you're just rambling there Finito

"the voices told me to do it. it's the voices fault" :lol: :lol:
Get bitten by me
Finito

Post by Finito »

What does rambling means?
Dark_Zilo

Post by Dark_Zilo »

talk shit out of your ass and don't make any good points
in the process you refer to many subjects (although you only surface them) but don't make any solid statement
to summarize you SPAM
Get bitten by me
Dark_Zilo

Post by Dark_Zilo »

it isn't necesseraly a bad thing provided that you don't do it too much
Get bitten by me
Finito

Post by Finito »

The fact that it was in a dream and that I was only on the phone with Miura makes it hard to describe with a weak memory like mine and Miura hadn't draw the story yet it was only his plans. I don't know what SPAM means too not in my vocabulary sorry. If you have any proof that can contradict my story or a better scenario feel free to talk about it.
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Finito wrote:The fact that it was in a dream and that I was only on the phone with Miura makes it hard to describe with a weak memory like mine and Miura hadn't draw the story yet it was only his plans. I don't know what SPAM means too not in my vocabulary sorry. If you have any proof that can contradict my story or a better scenario feel free to talk about it.

hmmm....

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
Exizil
notanewb

Post by Exizil »

dos.azn wrote:i think gutts best fight was in the eclipse, hell he didnt even have his big sword
Hmm, while I do think the eclipse is the most important fight, my all time favorite has to be when Gatts fights Zodd in the field of swords. The rage he has towards grifith and his need to get through Zodd (in order to kill Grifith), is very powerful.

Also, I love the idea of a field of swords... its just a cool idea.
dos.azn
the_Gook_of_EG

Post by dos.azn »

Finito wrote:The fact that it was in a dream and that I was only on the phone with Miura makes it hard to describe with a weak memory like mine and Miura hadn't draw the story yet it was only his plans. I don't know what SPAM means too not in my vocabulary sorry. If you have any proof that can contradict my story or a better scenario feel free to talk about it.
again, excessive talking outta your ass sir
Dark_Zilo

Post by Dark_Zilo »

again dos you're right but i think he will calm down eventually

how the hell did this topic changed to the best fights???
Get bitten by me
Trog
Mastered PM

Post by Trog »

There will be some sort of problem in Elfheim. :roll: (feels stupid to say this)
Most probably the kings court is either already infested with an Apostle (maybe even the King himself)
or
the elves are on friendly terms with the Band of Hawks (and won't believe Gattz & Co when they tell 'em about what an evil bastard Griffith is)
Finito

Post by Finito »

Do you think gats will join a side in the big war coming up?

Anyone here think war in general is good?
|||||||
Mastered PM

Post by ||||||| »

anyone who would think that with kjaskar healed they will form an army to stop griffith? :shock:

first episode in anime griffith is king, isn't he? and guts wanders alone. bad omen? :twisted:

war is indeed cruel and referring to it as good is i think wrong. in war as also in peace there are some who benefit and some who lose. its just another side of us humans. :cry: :shock:
Since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved.

Niccolo Machiavelli, The Prince
Dark_Zilo

Post by Dark_Zilo »

[quote="Finito"]Do you think gats will join a side in the big war coming up?
[quote]

There is only one side - Guts side.

|||||||: that was because tey didn't show Puck (maybe it was too hard for them, i don't know)
in the manga Guts is not alone in that scene
Get bitten by me
Exizil
notanewb

Post by Exizil »

||||||| wrote:first episode in anime griffith is king, isn't he?
You know, I've always wondered about that... I think its just a continuity error though...
Pergatory
Mastered PM

Post by Pergatory »

Yea thast also something i've wondered about. well the least we know is that the anime isnt gonna end anytime soon because it hasent caught up to that time period at the begining :D
The Sea At Night Time Makes Me Shiver...If You Stare At It...It Feelis Like You'll Get Swallowed...Into The Depth Of This Dark Wave... Image