chapter1?

Evil-Genius' latest information on its current projects: Angel Heart, Biomega, Watanabe, and Zetman.

Moderator: EG Members

cibo9
imanewbie

chapter1?

Post by cibo9 »

Not to burst anyone's bubble, but isn't MP0 a oneshot?
damdam
imanewbie

Post by damdam »

Well, no. You mean you know another manga called MP0 that is a one-shot? Or are you talking about the MP0 provided by Evil Genius? Cause this one is obviously not a one shot.
Anyway, I just read it and it's great : art is good, not fantastic but good. The story is classical, but the most interesting thing is characters... The main hero and his prof are so funny. I like this kind of crank characters. However, I'm not a fan of the "heroin" : she's the classical cute-timid-with-sakura-leaves-flying-around girl. I'm fed up with these clichés characters...
But don't get me wrong, I really liked this manga and will go on reading it for sure :!:
Evanidus
"Natural" Genius

Re: chapter1?

Post by Evanidus »

cibo9 wrote:Not to burst anyone's bubble, but isn't MP0 a oneshot?
From what I heard, it's supposed to be weekly.

We are still trying to get the raws though.
cibo9
imanewbie

Post by cibo9 »

i don't know for sure, but MP0 had no chapter number in the magazine, and the next couple issues of Jump (at least) had no MP0 in it. Usually new series have several consecutive chapters before getting cancelled or taking breaks...
Evanidus
"Natural" Genius

Post by Evanidus »

cibo9 wrote:i don't know for sure, but MP0 had no chapter number in the magazine, and the next couple issues of Jump (at least) had no MP0 in it. Usually new series have several consecutive chapters before getting cancelled or taking breaks...
I did hear there was no more in Jump. But I also heard of other chapters being already out somewhere (maybe in another magazine, I wouldn't know -- could really just be FUD)

But oh well... we'll see. If it really was a oneshot, will just remove this forum section later. And the oneshot will simply have been done, no harm. hehe ;p

Kinda remind me of biomega though, had chapter1 for a while but never got more raws until the volume was out... might not go that well though.