Request for a poll?

The latest and greatest of Japanese Animation. Found something new, or perhaps old and arcane... if it has to do with anime, it goes right here.

Moderator: EG Members

Sura
imanewbie

Request for a poll?

Post by Sura »

I was wondering if it would be possible for a thread to be created with a poll of everyones favourite Anime, so that people could rate them from 1-10

mine would be

1. Berserk
2. Akira
3. Fist of the North star
4. Ghost in the shell
5. Ninja scroll
6. Blood the last vampire
7. X
8. Cowboy beebop
9. ghost in the shell 2
10. kai dou maru.

for example
1 20 points
2 18 points
etc etc.

it would be a great poll because i cant find anymore good material to download or buy, thanks alot. :lol:
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

We have many threads of this nature, check the anime recommedation thread somewhere here and the 'currently watching' thread to check out what's new and trendy to watch.

I don't know, I'll leave this thread open if anyone wants to help the lad out with the anime choices and rating. Personally I check out other sites like animenfo.com or anidb for poll and average ratings for selected anime titles.

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
Laik
This is my new home

Post by Laik »

Eldo wrote:We have many threads of this nature, check the anime recommedation thread somewhere here and the 'currently watching' thread to check out what's new and trendy to watch.

I don't know, I'll leave this thread open if anyone wants to help the lad out with the anime choices and rating. Personally I check out other sites like animenfo.com or anidb for poll and average ratings for selected anime titles.
I agree.

Personally, I tend not to accept other people opinions on things and usually just watch something if I think I'll like it no matter what has been said about it. That said, I still like reading reviews and stuff so you might fine anidb a good place to visit if you rather see what other people think about series before you watch them.

Of course, my favorite anime ever is Evangelion but recently I've have to say that I really enjoy Mushishi and Eureka 7. I've been watching a lot of Gundam lately also (X, Turn A, Zeta movie) and even started watching Eyeshield 21 since I was so curious to see what happened after the Death March.

Based on your list, try watching Hundred Stories, Basilisk, Grappler Baki, KARAS, Texhnolyze and Now and Then, Here and There.
EG needs some help. Please feel free to contact us if you want to become a part of the staff.
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Laik wrote:Personally, I tend not to accept other people opinions on things and usually just watch something if I think I'll like it no matter what has been said about it.
Same here, too many haters to trust any opinions around here anyway. :P

Oh, and you like Eva. +25 cool points. ;)