RESIDENT EVIL IS HERE!!!

Welcome to the official EG Gaming Buzkashi League (EGBL).

Moderator: EG Members

Erzengel
imanewbie

Post by Erzengel »

So go out and buy a Cube if you don't have one folks.
raziel
This is my new home

Post by raziel »

or wait for it to come out on the ps2
psi29a
Godo

Post by psi29a »

the GameCube is a pretty neat peice of hardware. It really is a PPC unit manfactured by IBM, the same chip used on Apple's G4 and G5 systems. So really, if you hooked up a Harddrive to the Gamecube, you could loud up OSX. :D Now that would be nice. There are currently hacks out there that allow you to use MAME on the gamecube via Linux so you can play arcade games (not just the old stuff). ^_^ I bought the gamecube to play with wife and her little brothers.. and for me to hack. *evil grin*
Erzengel
imanewbie

Post by Erzengel »

raziel wrote:or wait for it to come out on the ps2
Resi with shitty gfx? no thanks
raziel
This is my new home

Post by raziel »

Erzengel wrote:
we'll see when it happens
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

that we will
Dio
King of Alcohol

Post by Dio »

But PS2 will always be > than GC in my eyes
ImageImage
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Erzengel wrote:
I think not. The PS2 hasn't even topped out it's potential yet. I mean, look at some of the last generation Playstation games. This thing can be pushed further, I gurantee it.
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Graphically, Xbox has the best graphics hardware of all consoles. But doesn't really mean squirt about the quality of games since it didn't really sell well in Japan....

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
Dio
King of Alcohol

Post by Dio »

Eldo wrote:Graphically, Xbox has the best graphics hardware of all consoles. But doesn't really mean squirt about the quality of games since it didn't really sell well in Japan....
Dreamcast still outsells Xbox in japan. How do you like that
ImageImage
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Dio wrote:
Eldo wrote:Graphically, Xbox has the best graphics hardware of all consoles. But doesn't really mean squirt about the quality of games since it didn't really sell well in Japan....
Dreamcast still outsells Xbox in japan. How do you like that
Yeah, they'll used as doorstops and steps for short people.

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
Kêthêrîc
This is my new home

Post by Kêthêrîc »

I got to play it today, my roomate got it. Pretty nice game i like it so far, and i have never liked any of the other RE games. its almost like a FPS but not quite, and there are merchants and upgradeable weapons to give it more of an RPG feel to it. I just fought the Big Fish today that's on the commercial =) and from what i heard the PS2 game won't be released for about another year.
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

Yes. I Got it. And i must say that it is great. Havent been scared shitless but its still great.
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Considering that Gamespot gave it 9.1....it oughta be good.

Silent Hill 4 was the first game to make me piss my pants. Not literally, of course. :wink:

Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

The hell.. Gamespot gave it a 9.6..*goes of to make sure* Yep 9.6
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Pity it ain't released for the XBOX. I actually bought it cos it's like a comp, and it can watch DivX and load programs on it. I play my emulators on the machine too.

Erzengel
imanewbie

Post by Erzengel »

Starnum wrote:
Erzengel wrote:
I think not. The PS2 hasn't even topped out it's potential yet. I mean, look at some of the last generation Playstation games. This thing can be pushed further, I gurantee it.
Well I think that Kojima managed to get the PS2's full potential with MGS3.
Maybe FFXII will top that but I wonder whether the PS2 version of RE4 will look in comparison to the GC version.
From technical data alone the GC is slightly superior.
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

RE4 is the last chance i will give this series since RE Outbreakl wasnt online in europe and the last good RE game was Code Veronica,so im hoping this one will be good. To bad i dont have GC so i must wait atleast a year for the PS2 version :?
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

well im telling you right now that its great.
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

A friend of mine has GC so im thinking about buying it and selling it when im finished with it.
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

Well i bout my Gc soley for the purpose of Resident Evil 4. My friends and family said i was a moron. But I waited.. i was patient. Then maybe a year later i started to see the trailers on tv. And I knew my time had come.
yupachups
notanewb

Re: RESIDENT EVIL IS HERE!!!

Post by yupachups »

Buzkashi wrote:Well resident evil 4 is finally here. Im gona pick it up in a couple of days. I was wonderin if anyone has it yet and what there oppions on it is. For the most part i think I will get scared shitless like i did in the first one(actually i only got scared really bad on one part when the dogs came)

From what i no it seems like they have it kinda like the metal gear series because u need to sneak areound a lot because the sub zombies(or whatever they are can hear u and shit)

anyways.. ur oppions plz! :D
I think RE4 is the game of the X-box, ngc, ps2 generation!! Like Soulcalibur was on dreamcast.
It has new and goog gameplay, very good replayable value, great sound, it is also very long for action game et most of all : the graphics !
i'm Here !!
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

Well the graphics are beautiful, but thats not hte best aspect of the game. And yes it is very very very long. Which i think is great. The gameplay is also very fun. Out of 10 i would give it a 9.5.
yupachups
notanewb

Post by yupachups »

i'm wondering what game to be anounced will be as good as Re4 ?
i'm Here !!
Malvado
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Malvado »

well for me that would be easy but seeing that you are a fanboy i won't say anything.