Help with Logins >_<

Evil-Genius' latest information on its current projects: Angel Heart, Biomega, Watanabe, and Zetman.

Moderator: EG Members

Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Help with Logins >_<

Post by Buzkashi »

Dear Psi :D

Well. I have the tab set on auto log in but it has yet to ever do that for me. And everytime I do log in and the tabs are yellow ( signifying that there has been activity in that section) and after that if exit the window for one reason or another w/o even having opened a section. And I relog all the tabs are grey again. So i have to go through each tab individually so I can see what was posted where... :shock: :x
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
psi29a
Godo

Post by psi29a »

Not exactly sure what you are asking, i typically keep one tab open for forums, and refresh once in awhile. If anythign is yellow, I open it up in a new tab. Now, I don't have colors on my 'tabs', which sounds to me more of a browser specific problem.
Arresty
Conversation Killer

Post by Arresty »

I don't think he meant tabs on the browser. I think he was refering to the forums or whatever they are as tabs. Since they woudl be what woudl be yellow with activity. I think he is talking about he does not autologon when he gets back. It may be his security setting or somethign not allowing cookies that remember that you were logged in here.