Update thread name or not...

Have a fetish for dead wood comics, or you just like the better story development of the Manga? Post about 'em here.

Moderator: EG Members

One thread or more than one?

Poll ended at Fri Feb 11, 2005 3:22 am

No invidual threads for each release...
100%
Invidual threads for each release...
No votes

Total votes: 6

AbsoluteZero
Evil Genius

Update thread name or not...

Post by AbsoluteZero »

This is just a pool to see who wants me or the other mods to change the thread name with the latest chapter that is released or just make a new thread for each releases.

Note: the threads will be updated (if you guys vote for it) as soon as i see new releases or i see new releases in the thread.

The pool will be held for a day. After that we will stick to whatever people decided to do.

This will affect the ANIME and MANGA section.
Last edited by AbsoluteZero on Thu Feb 10, 2005 3:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

I voted for no invidual thread for each realese cause it would be confusing and pointless making a realese thread for every anime and manga.
The ink of a scholar is worth a thousand times more than the blood of the martyr- The Quran
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

Yea its much simpler with the one thread. But gotta love you guys for always thinking bout the readers.
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
AbsoluteZero
Evil Genius

Post by AbsoluteZero »

wow, 4 - 0 for no individual threads...

Come on, someone vote for individual threads. It'll be less work for me and the mods to modify the threads' name. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

Really, well i dont care that much. I thought it would be a lot easier if you had one individual one. Hey I say that you do whats easier for you guys.
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
AbsoluteZero
Evil Genius

Post by AbsoluteZero »

I dont really mind updating it anyways... its just that I might not be able to update it as soon as the chapter is released.
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

I can help you with that cause i read most mangas that people in this forum like so i can update them when you cant.
The ink of a scholar is worth a thousand times more than the blood of the martyr- The Quran
AbsoluteZero
Evil Genius

Post by AbsoluteZero »

Libaax wrote:I can help you with that cause i read most mangas that people in this forum like so i can update them when you cant.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

For some reason its only u and Buzkashi that's replying to my thread. Come on people i know there's more members out there.

Btw, I just changed the pool to one day only. So tomorrow, i'll see who wins.
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

Even i shouldnt be replying cause its almost morning over here.... *ZZzzzzz*
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

Hrmm.. Good Question, Why is it only me and Libaax replying .. Maybe there tyring to send you a message that only me and Libaa should be able to get EG releases!! 8) :wink:
Arresty
Conversation Killer

Post by Arresty »

I voted does that count. But I like the one thread. Easier for us readers I think.
AbsoluteZero
Evil Genius

Post by AbsoluteZero »

Buzkashi wrote:Hrmm.. Good Question, Why is it only me and Libaax replying .. Maybe there tyring to send you a message that only me and Libaa should be able to get EG releases!! 8) :wink:
LOL!!!
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Buzkashi wrote:Hrmm.. Good Question, Why is it only me and Libaax replying .. Maybe there tyring to send you a message that only me and Libaa should be able to get EG releases!! 8) :wink:
You wish.

Well, I voted for single threads as well. No need to make a thread for every new release. Whatever works best for you guys though.
Gaiseric
Tastes like burning!

Post by Gaiseric »

Oops, I voted no individual threads, but I actually like individual threads better. Because sometimes people like to talk about the release in the thread and if there are a lot of people talking sometimes the download link gets lost and I have to backtrack through all the posts to find it and I read things that I dont really want to. So its nice to have an individual thread for each release so I can just go to the first post and grab it. PLus, if there is a chapter that I missed or if I am trying to catch up on something, then its easier to find a specific chapter if they are individual instead of digging through page after page.
"We must question the story logic of having an all-knowing all-powerful God, who creates faulty Humans, and then
blames them for his own mistakes." - Gene Roddenberry
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

You should know that i hate bieng called Libba or even Libby as some people have called me cause Libbax means Lion in my language and you cant call a lion Li or Lio :wink: :wink:

I have to let you know before it sticks :P
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

I wasnt trying to do that i just typed to fast for my own good. And had no time to edit cause my brother needed to use the comp.
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

Its ok

its just that i dont like nicknames and swedes love nicknames and annoyed me for years with diffrent nicknames of my real name and by internet name.
AbsoluteZero
Evil Genius

Post by AbsoluteZero »

Voting is finished and its 6-0 for one thread only. I'll try to update the threads as much as possible.