What are you gonna be for halloween??

Way off-topic, and allowed! General discussions on anything and everything.

Moderator: EG Members

halfnhalf
Conversation Killer

What are you gonna be for halloween??

Post by halfnhalf »

Well that is the question...

as for me, im gonna be the "Burger King" and run around and akwardly give people a whopper out of no where.

so thats my halloween gig, your ideas?
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Drunk, hopefully.
Tempest
Dirty Sennin

Post by Tempest »

Damn, that is a wonderful idea halfnhalf, I may just have to look for a King costume myself.....

Anyway, here at school and in the band, everyone loves it when people dress up for practice, especially if entire sections do it. I had a plan of getting a bunch of people Power Ranger outfits, then wear loose clothes, like light jackets and pull-away pants, with masks in our pockets or something. At a pre determined time one of us would yell "It's Morphin' Time!" And we would all shed the jackets and let the shenanigans begin.
Gaiseric
Tastes like burning!

Post by Gaiseric »

Jesus, if only my hair would grow faster...
halfnhalf
Conversation Killer

Post by halfnhalf »

Tempest wrote:Damn, that is a wonderful idea halfnhalf, I may just have to look for a King costume myself.....

Anyway, here at school and in the band, everyone loves it when people dress up for practice, especially if entire sections do it. I had a plan of getting a bunch of people Power Ranger outfits, then wear loose clothes, like light jackets and pull-away pants, with masks in our pockets or something. At a pre determined time one of us would yell "It's Morphin' Time!" And we would all shed the jackets and let the shenanigans begin.

that is an awsome idea!!!

that reminds me of this power ranger parody that ive seen...

for me i was also gonna have one of my friends like throw football in a crowded area and ill do some crazy touch down dance (the comericals have the king scoring tds)

/edit
found the PR video

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... er+rangers
Laik
This is my new home

Post by Laik »

Ha, I don't mess around with dressing up and stuff because I'll probably end up getting shot or something around here. If I'm not feeling lazy for real then I might go with my sister somewhere but I think I might stay at home this time around.
EG needs some help. Please feel free to contact us if you want to become a part of the staff.
Loeviz
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Loeviz »

I usually dont dress out as anything at Halloween (Not such a tradition in Sweden).
However this year me and a couple off friends are arranging a pretty big party where we´ve planned that you have to be dressed out to enter the place.
Alas I lack a good idea at the moment. Im open for suggestions :D

\"No Sane man will dance.\"
-- Marcus Tullius Cicero (106-43 BC)
halfnhalf
Conversation Killer

Post by halfnhalf »

Loeviz wrote:I usually dont dress out as anything at Halloween (Not such a tradition in Sweden).
However this year me and a couple off friends are arranging a pretty big party where we´ve planned that you have to be dressed out to enter the place.
Alas I lack a good idea at the moment. Im open for suggestions :D

classic one is always to be Hugh Hefner, so not matter what there will always be a playboy bunny chick and they will have to be next to you at ALL times.

ahh i got another one, but only americans will get it.

so there are these bud light commericals and these refree's like throw a flag at you if you have the wrong beer, and like the commerical was like all serious on the subjuect, but yah...

a nice one is the "boob test" costume. basically wear a giant box over yourself and cut two big holes and write "boob test, insert here and here"

best if you make the two holes near your face.

those are some other ideas... come on anyone got any ideas?
Finito
I live in a giant bucket.

Post by Finito »

Well im not really good with costumes so I just prefer real things, so just get yourself beated up real bad 2 days before halloween and wear a T-shirt with bitch written on the back.
Necromancer
Dirty Sennin

Post by Necromancer »

Nothing really. And after all Halloween in germany isn't as popular as it is in the USA.
Gaiseric wrote:Jesus, if only my hair would grow faster...
Hehe same here but only because I want longer hair in general. It grew but it has to grow faster. ;)
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." - Albert Einstein
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

I don't 'celebrate' Halloween. In fact, I don't even know when Halloween is.

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
Tempest
Dirty Sennin

Post by Tempest »

Eldo wrote:I don't 'celebrate' Halloween. In fact, I don't even know when Halloween is.
Que?

October 31st.

You guys are missing out on an entire day devoted to eating candy from strangers!
ImageImage
isse-pisse-päron-pung
Beware my tactical spam

Post by isse-pisse-päron-pung »

Right im gonna be really drunk and dress up in a predator suit ;D.

Gonna rock the nightclubs hell yeah!
~\\¨~¨ ;;-_x
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

I hate halloween cause i dont like commersial holidays.

I have never celebrated halloween since its not our thing,we dont copy americans....

I only like halloween in movies.
The ink of a scholar is worth a thousand times more than the blood of the martyr- The Quran
halfnhalf
Conversation Killer

Post by halfnhalf »

Libaax wrote:I hate halloween cause i dont like commersial holidays.

I have never celebrated halloween since its not our thing,we dont copy americans....

no christmas (or w/e religion you celebrate)? no new years? no birthdays?

stop trying to be different, go enjoy your self become someone your not for a day.
SirAileron
notanewb

Post by SirAileron »

I'm gonna be the pruple swordsman dude!

Edit: oh, wow, what a way to start the next page, XD
If not for the ray of hope, the world would've been consumed in darkness already
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

My group is all dressing up as superheroes/villains. My bastard brother took batman already.....damn him.
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
Tempest
Dirty Sennin

Post by Tempest »

Buzkashi wrote:My group is all dressing up as superheroes/villains. My bastard brother took batman already.....damn him.
Don't worry Buz, I'm sure you'd make a great Bat-Girl, of Wonder Woman.

:kekeke:
ImageImage
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

I think ima be the green lantern. Or BOOMARANG MAN!!
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
Shade
This is my new home

Post by Shade »

We don't have Halloween where I live..
We don't even drink to the occasion..
We should.. >_<
~http://www.thecenternetwork.com/forum/~
isse-pisse-päron-pung
Beware my tactical spam

Post by isse-pisse-päron-pung »

[quote="halfnhalf

stop trying to be different, go enjoy your self become someone your not for a day.[/quote]

Thing is in Sweden it's not really a big deal. The only thing we have here at this time of the year is the "All saints day" where you honour the dead by visiting their graves etc ;p.

Still ain't a problem for me to dress up as the hardcore predator and drink like hell ;).
~\\¨~¨ ;;-_x
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

halfnhalf wrote:
Libaax wrote:I hate halloween cause i dont like commersial holidays.

stop trying to be different, go enjoy your self become someone your not for a day.
We celebrate new years and Birthdays cause that are things that have nothing to with our religion. Christmas we dont celebrate cause Jesus cause we are not christians.

I would probably celebrate halloween if i lived in US but here in sweden nobody cares about halloween.
The ink of a scholar is worth a thousand times more than the blood of the martyr- The Quran
halfnhalf
Conversation Killer

Post by halfnhalf »

isse-pisse-päron-pung wrote:[quote="halfnhalf

Thing is in Sweden it's not really a big deal. The only thing we have here at this time of the year is the "All saints day" where you honour the dead by visiting their graves etc ;p.

Still ain't a problem for me to dress up as the hardcore predator and drink like hell ;).[/quote]

thats the spirit!! now go find some girls and throw huge party!!
Necromancer
Dirty Sennin

Post by Necromancer »

Libaax wrote:We celebrate new years and Birthdays cause that are things that have nothing to with our religion. Christmas we dont celebrate cause Jesus cause we are not christians.

I would probably celebrate halloween if i lived in US but here in sweden nobody cares about halloween.
I think that's a good thing, many people only celebrate because of presents etc. And it's all like Santa Claus (or whatever) is coming (thanks to Coca Cola). Most people forget what Christmas really is all about.
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." - Albert Einstein
Loeviz
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Loeviz »

To me nowadays The thing I look forward the most abut christmas is the food, I love it :)
Seems like were flushing this Halloween idea down the drain yet again, mostly cause it wont work out here in Sweden we think. The only ones here that dresses up is like 10 years old, and lets face it. They dont drink

\"No Sane man will dance.\"
-- Marcus Tullius Cicero (106-43 BC)