Street Fighter Alpha Generations

The latest and greatest of Japanese Animation. Found something new, or perhaps old and arcane... if it has to do with anime, it goes right here.

Moderator: EG Members

DarkenRahlX
Crusher of Dreams

Street Fighter Alpha Generations

Post by DarkenRahlX »

The trailer for this new Street Fighter flick can be found at... http://www.streetfighteralpha.com/

The release date for the U.S. is October 25th, 2005.

I don't even think it's been released in Japan yet either. At least I haven't bee able to find any info on it.
Oro
Evil Genius

Post by Oro »

I am not really impressed,the art looks very shitty to me,i dont think they can really ever top Street Fighter 2.
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Every street fighter anime I've seen has crashed and burned, sadly. I'm don't have any expectations for this one either.

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
DarkenRahlX
Crusher of Dreams

Post by DarkenRahlX »

It's GONNA suck. I know. Just thought I'd make a topic about it. The thing is only 50 minutes long. I'm still gonna buy the damn thing though.

I did like Street Fighter II The Animated Movie though. I thought that was pretty cool.
Skullkracker
Dirty Sennin

Post by Skullkracker »

DarkenRahlX wrote:I did like Street Fighter II The Animated Movie though. I thought that was pretty cool.
Yeah, that was kinda good. One of the few anime I watched.

but Street Fighter Alpha sucked...the story was so lame even though the concept had potential (a typical example of what I call an "even I could have done it way better" product)
DarkenRahlX
Crusher of Dreams

Post by DarkenRahlX »

What made Street Fighter Alpha even worse was the fact that it was so long and had nothing to do with the real series and the story didn't amount to anything.

I've just read some stuff from what people have thought about the early screenings of the new one and they said it was pretty good. The people said the story is mostly about Akuma's history.
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

Iono, i think it looks aight. I mean the animation isnt everything to me. Ill prolly dl it.
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
Necromancer
Dirty Sennin

Post by Necromancer »

I'll check it out but as you said it'll probably suck.
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." - Albert Einstein
Pergatory
Mastered PM

Post by Pergatory »

wasnt the story about gokei? i thought thats what is said on the trailer but either way
The Sea At Night Time Makes Me Shiver...If You Stare At It...It Feelis Like You'll Get Swallowed...Into The Depth Of This Dark Wave... Image
Malvado
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Malvado »

It looked fine to me, at least it used a different art studio then some of the recent animes released. But why did it say "Rating Pending" at the begining? I didn't think films used the ESRB rating system.
DarkenRahlX
Crusher of Dreams

Post by DarkenRahlX »

Well it can't be worse than Street Fighter Alpha the move.