Shin Angyo Onshi Movie

The latest and greatest of Japanese Animation. Found something new, or perhaps old and arcane... if it has to do with anime, it goes right here.

Moderator: EG Members

Eldo
Of The Abyss

Shin Angyo Onshi Movie

Post by Eldo »

It was actually out a week ago, but I just downloaded it this today, so anyway...

The avi version

mkv version

If you've read the manga, then you'll know how fucking awesome this is.

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
LordMune
Femto's Favorite Member

Post by LordMune »

Meh, it's good. A lot better than I thought it would be, but the manga never had that "zOMG best evAr" effect on me. Still good shit, though.
"I love a buz" - LordMune, 2012
Loeviz
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Loeviz »

Thank´s Eldo, gonna watch it about now

Edit: I liked it, definetly made me wanna read the manga.
Is the manga still coming out and how many volumes Eldo?
But couldnt help to start to think about the torturers from Berserk when he took out his Ghost soldiers. And the Mandrake plant, with the screaming. Havent Harry Potter stolen that idea? :P

\"No Sane man will dance.\"
-- Marcus Tullius Cicero (106-43 BC)
panasonic
Augh! Bright sky fire burn eyes!

Post by panasonic »

does anyone know around which volumes does the movie span, because i dont want the rest of the manga spoiled for me
"Education is the foundation upon which you build your entire lust for cash"-Onizuka

http://www.striporama.com/edits/main.html
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Loeviz wrote:Thank´s Eldo, gonna watch it about now

Edit: I liked it, definetly made me wanna read the manga.
Is the manga still coming out and how many volumes Eldo?
But couldnt help to start to think about the torturers from Berserk when he took out his Ghost soldiers. And the Mandrake plant, with the screaming. Havent Harry Potter stolen that idea? :P
Manga goes for volumes 10 and ongoing so far in raw. About 3 volumes or a bit more has been scanlated. The movie takes the first two or three stories of the manga, probably about the first volume max.

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
Brainpiercing
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Brainpiercing »

Saw this a few days ago, definitely will watch, even though the mange just didn't do it for me.
Brainpiercing
"Beer cures poison" - (almost) Guts.
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

I dled it but havent gotten around to watch it yet.
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
Damien
Dirty Sennin

Post by Damien »

In an old country, Jushin, there were secret personnel called angyo onshi, or amenosa*. They were dispatched by the king, and went around the local region secretly. They accused the governor of the misgovernment, and saved the common people.
However, Jushin, was ruined. Munsu, an angyo onshi, was wondering in the turbulent ages. Numerous wicked guys and monsters were attacking him. He was wielding a mahai which was an evidence of being an angyo onshi. With the help of a guardian, Sando, he was looking for the truth.
What he was looking for was the man who had destroyed Jushin.
Sounds Intresting, maybe when I got nothing else to watch, I got alot I gotta finish now.

NARUTO + BLEACH doesn't even come close to the BEST MANGA= ONE PIECE
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

Ooh i didnt know of this. I like the manga so it will be intresting to see this.

Is the movie in japanese or korean?
The ink of a scholar is worth a thousand times more than the blood of the martyr- The Quran
Finito
I live in a giant bucket.

Post by Finito »

Is it english subbed by the way? Well the manga is just too awesome, so im thinking unless they make it suck on purpose like giving the drawing job to peoples who have the same sickness as the mangaka of HxH or ..., I dont see how it could not own. If its english subbed ill dl it as soon as I get home.
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

It looks like its subbed.

Its not like all the people who wrote in this thread can speak jap or korean.

Also if it was not subbed Eldo would say it.
The ink of a scholar is worth a thousand times more than the blood of the martyr- The Quran
panasonic
Augh! Bright sky fire burn eyes!

Post by panasonic »

i saw a bit of it and it's subbed
"Education is the foundation upon which you build your entire lust for cash"-Onizuka

http://www.striporama.com/edits/main.html
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

Its nothing new. I mean the story follows the manga. But yea good nevertheless.
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
Devil_Dante
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Devil_Dante »

Yea just finished watching it, and I want some more. This will be like the first anime I'll watch in a LONG TIME.