Bin Laden Had Plan To Sell Poisoned Cocaine To Americans

All the news that's new and approved. We want your opinion, no matter how wrong it is.

Moderator: EG Members

psi29a
Godo

Bin Laden Had Plan To Sell Poisoned Cocaine To Americans

Post by psi29a »

PAPER: Bin Laden Had Plan To Sell Poisoned Cocaine To Americans In 2002
Tue Jul 26 2005 09:43:35 ET

Osama bin Laden tried to buy a massive amount of cocaine, spike it with poison and sell it in the United States, hoping to kill thousands of Americans one year after the 9/11 attacks, the NEW YORK POST reported on Tuesday.

The evil plot failed when the Colombian drug lords bin Laden approached decided it would be bad for their business - and, possibly, for their own health, according to law-enforcement sources familiar with the Drug Enforcement Administration's probe of the aborted transaction.

The feds were told of the scheme earlier this year, but its existence had never been made public.

The Post has reviewed a document detailing the DEA's findings in the matter, in addition to interviewing sources familiar with the case.

Developing...
http://drudgereport.com/

Hmmmm, guess you have to thank DEA for once eh?
(13:21:55) spbecker: as horrible as that would be, I bet it'd make a bunch of folks clean themselves up, heh
(13:22:49) psi29a: no joke
(13:22:51) psi29a: sober you up right quick!
halfnhalf
Conversation Killer

Post by halfnhalf »

wait... wouldnt that be good?? gets rid of our drug problem.

wait.... poisoned cocaine... i find that weird, cuz its already like leathal
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

Hmmm so this is what the columbian drug lord told them? Who would be stupid enough to tell someone they were gona do some mas murdering with something they buy. I mean thats like going to a hardware store buying a chainsaw, when the store clerk asks if your gona clean up the trees in your neighbor hood you reply with, " nope ima go kill everyone on my block!"
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
Killfile
Flexing spam muscles

Post by Killfile »

Why not use heroin? Heroin usage is on the rise (cocaine usage droping) and most of the world's heroin comes from Afghanistan
Carthago delenda est!

--Killfile @ [Nephandus.com]
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

Does heroin derive from opium?
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
Killfile
Flexing spam muscles

Post by Killfile »

Buzkashi wrote:Does heroin derive from opium?
Yep -- so does Morphine if anyone cares.
Carthago delenda est!

LordMune
Femto's Favorite Member

Post by LordMune »

America: Oh noes! Not our poor, criminally deranged junkies! :(

On a more serious note though, I think that would be just the incentive many need to stop doing teh drugz- or the amphetamine market would just explode, or something.
"I love a buz" - LordMune, 2012
TheDarkness
Buzkashi wannabe

Post by TheDarkness »

nothing against america but wouldn't it be more usefull to poison the mc donalds hamburgers or something..... nothing beats those in terms of consumation...
Necromancer
Dirty Sennin

Post by Necromancer »

halfnhalf wrote:wait... wouldnt that be good?? gets rid of our drug problem.
I agree fully with this.

If you start abusing drugs, it's your own fault. :P
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." - Albert Einstein
psi29a
Godo

Post by psi29a »

wow, by that same logic... might as well poison alcohol too, since it is consumed way more than any illicit substance and abused more often as well.
TheDarkness
Buzkashi wannabe

Post by TheDarkness »

correct... so it would really be stupid to poison cocaine... It's effectivness isn't all that cracked up to be
Oro
Evil Genius

Re: Bin Laden Had Plan To Sell Poisoned Cocaine To Americans

Post by Oro »

psi29a wrote:
PAPER: Bin Laden Had Plan To Sell Poisoned Cocaine To Americans In 2002
Tue Jul 26 2005 09:43:35 ET

Osama bin Laden tried to buy a massive amount of cocaine, spike it with poison and sell it in the United States, hoping to kill thousands of Americans one year after the 9/11 attacks, the NEW YORK POST reported on Tuesday.

The evil plot failed when the Colombian drug lords bin Laden approached decided it would be bad for their business - and, possibly, for their own health, according to law-enforcement sources familiar with the Drug Enforcement Administration's probe of the aborted transaction.

The feds were told of the scheme earlier this year, but its existence had never been made public.

The Post has reviewed a document detailing the DEA's findings in the matter, in addition to interviewing sources familiar with the case.

Developing...
http://drudgereport.com/

Hmmmm, guess you have to thank DEA for once eh?
(13:21:55) spbecker: as horrible as that would be, I bet it'd make a bunch of folks clean themselves up, heh
(13:22:49) psi29a: no joke
(13:22:51) psi29a: sober you up right quick!

Smells like a fake story too me.
Devil_Dante
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Devil_Dante »

Perhaps it is true, but if it is, Bin Laden really watched too many Hollywood movies.
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

Thats what i said. Who would tell the person manufacturing the goods that they were gona try and kill all the people that use it. No one is that stupid....hopefully.
Killfile
Flexing spam muscles

Post by Killfile »

TheDarkness wrote:nothing against America but wouldn't it be more useful to poison the mc donalds hamburgers or something..... nothing beats those in terms of consumation...
Too late - or did you miss the story a few weeks back about the Mad Cow case in the US? The responsible thing to do would have been a recall of beef from the contaminated herd, but since the average hamburger (i,e, 1/6lb of ground beef) contains meat from 40 different cows, this is impossible without a general recall of ALL us beef.

Think about that.

Watch Super Size Me (great documentary) and maybe read Do Not Eat This Book, or Fast Food Nation. The American obsession with fast food is gonna kill us - OBL doesn't need to try to help the process along.
Carthago delenda est!

Necromancer
Dirty Sennin

Post by Necromancer »

psi29a wrote:wow, by that same logic... might as well poison alcohol too, since it is consumed way more than any illicit substance and abused more often as well.
I don't drink either so I wouldn't have a problem with this. And my friends don't drink "american" beer. But that would just work if the USA would import beer from them.
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." - Albert Einstein