FLCL

The latest and greatest of Japanese Animation. Found something new, or perhaps old and arcane... if it has to do with anime, it goes right here.

Moderator: EG Members

psi29a
Godo

Post by psi29a »

yeah, tha tlink is old.. like 3 years old. I don't do direct downloads anymore. I might put it up on a torrent somewhere, I think there is a link to another site for it.
Brainpiercing
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Brainpiercing »

I've not gotten FLCL yet, but I just watched four eps of gunbuster, and well, I don't quite get what Mune is so excited about. I mean, it's got space-ships and mecha, and naked chicks sometimes (but actually too early, it takes a while in a show for me to get perverted about an animated chick :roll: ), but other than that it's just a show about a cry-baby that grows up - so far, with two eps to go.
Brainpiercing
"Beer cures poison" - (almost) Guts.
LordMune
Femto's Favorite Member

Post by LordMune »

It's the last two eps that make GunBuster.
If the ending of the sixth episode doesn't get you all teary-eyed, you might as well write yourself off as someone incapable of feeling in general, and kill yourself. :P I admit the first three episodes are quite meh, but I like the fourth one a lot. And the fifth and especially the sixth.

If nothing else, it's Hideaki Anno's directing-debut.
"I love a buz" - LordMune, 2012
Brainpiercing
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Brainpiercing »

Well then, can't wait to see the last two eps then, er...., it's 2am already, better get some sleep....
Brainpiercing
"Beer cures poison" - (almost) Guts.