Ch 250

Evil_Genius' Berserk community, Kentaro Miura's epic masterpiece, still active and translated. (Please don't ask about older Volumes. Buy from DarkHorse and support Miura.)

Moderator: EG Members

Exizil
notanewb

Post by Exizil »

Nice Omake, Hamlet with a Berserk twist
3rdbloodage
Mastered PM

Post by 3rdbloodage »

Today is 28th of Jan

i've been waiting for c250
since 4 hours
and now the time is almost 19:00
i will try tommorow

but i think there is a light in the end of tunnel
specially that orochimaru has not show in Evil_genius today

May be his working on the scanlate

Hope
Never Forget Image Never Forgive
Evanidus
"Natural" Genius

Post by Evanidus »

raw came out this morning but don't expect our release today.

should be tomorrow

side-note: lol @ the omake
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

I kidna just edited Arrestys 0make a lil, Iono i just had this idea..
from one of Starnums 0makes.

A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
Damien
Dirty Sennin

Post by Damien »

Lol thats great...

NARUTO + BLEACH doesn't even come close to the BEST MANGA= ONE PIECE
Arresty
Conversation Killer

Post by Arresty »

Buzkashi wrote:I kidna just edited Arrestys 0make a lil, Iono i just had this idea..
from one of Starnums 0makes.

Very nice. But now you die.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Nah I don't care. Feel free to mod it away. That was good though. Never tthought of making that connnection.
Baconharvester
imanewbie

Post by Baconharvester »

Here's a pic of the new volume cover for anyone interested. Someone from the skullknight forum did most of the editing to this pic, I just touched parts of it up.

Aworldapart
imanewbie

Post by Aworldapart »

hey oro ..nice work on this chapter !

EG rocks, nuff said
hadi
This is my new home

Post by hadi »

Damn Oro!
when I read the topic's title I thought the chapter is out :evil:
Evanidus
"Natural" Genius

Post by Evanidus »

hadi wrote:Damn Oro!
when I read the topic's title I thought the chapter is out :evil:
although the topic was made before it was out...

it _is_ out now ;p (nearly 3 hours ago)
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Just read the chapter, cool stuff. Although, I thought Farnese's last name was Vermillion. *shrugs*
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

Nice chapter and Guts looks cool even when he is in bed.

Farnese better get her act to togther.

Hopefully we will only have to wait just a month to the next chap.....
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Or rather, two weeks, like it's supposed to be. *Crosses fingers*
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

I just hoped for a month so i can be suprised when its out in two weeks or something. It helps if you fool yourself.
The ink of a scholar is worth a thousand times more than the blood of the martyr- The Quran
|||||||
Mastered PM

Post by ||||||| »

Don' you think it's unusual for guts just liying in bed like an old man? or is it just for him to recover his strength fully? anyhow strange picture....:roll:

upon standing in front of her father farnese is back to her old self, really annoying, but the dumped servant will surely help her out.... 8) :roll:
Since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved.

Niccolo Machiavelli, The Prince
Arresty
Conversation Killer

Post by Arresty »

It is kind of unusual to see guts just lying there. But I also think that berserker armor takes alot out of him. I think he is still recovering. And I am pretty sure she will stand up to her father. Probably next chapter. I don't think they will be here much longer. They need to get to elfhelm and have some more major story progression.
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

True, true. Then again, like Oro said, Gatts and the group might really have to save Serpico and Farnese from the Vermillion Manor. It just depends on how stubborn her father is going to be. Who knows though, he might actually give them a ship. Heh, fat chance though. Plus, Sonia showed Schierke an image of the city in ruins. Something bad is coming to this place. Will Gatts and the others be able to avoid it in time. I guess we’ll just have to wait and see.
Damien
Dirty Sennin

Post by Damien »

Starnum wrote:True, true. Then again, like Oro said, Gatts and the group might really have to save Serpico and Farnese from the Vermillion Manor. It just depends on how stubborn her father is going to be. Who knows though, he might actually give them a ship. Heh, fat chance though. Plus, Sonia showed Schierke an image of the city in ruins. Something bad is coming to this place. Will Gatts and the others be able to avoid it in time. I guess we’ll just have to wait and see.
Yeah hopefully she will get some guts and speak up for herself.

NARUTO + BLEACH doesn't even come close to the BEST MANGA= ONE PIECE
Arresty
Conversation Killer

Post by Arresty »

I am sure she will.
hubrisnxs
imanewbie

Post by hubrisnxs »

I never thought I'd start to like Farnese :/ Hopefully she does stand up to her father and gets something useful done...

For Gatts, did he ever really get the chance to recover from the God Hand/Apostle fight? Still, seeing him just laying there was pretty weird. He really looks different right now.

Very cool chapter, nice job :D
InsaneNoodlyGuy
Mastered PM

Post by InsaneNoodlyGuy »

Starnum wrote:True, true. Then again, like Oro said, Gatts and the group might really have to save Serpico and Farnese from the Vermillion Manor. It just depends on how stubborn her father is going to be. Who knows though, he might actually give them a ship. Heh, fat chance though. Plus, Sonia showed Schierke an image of the city in ruins. Something bad is coming to this place. Will Gatts and the others be able to avoid it in time. I guess we’ll just have to wait and see.
I'm sure. Because gatts and co is always able to run away before hte fighting starts. :D No way. It's killin time. Farness will be lucky if she has a father when it's all over.
Meow! Meow! Meow! Cat chow!! Cease your flatulent winds and hear my mind numbing expulsions of wicked noise!! Grrr!! Cheese!!!
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

Damien wrote:
Yeah hopefully she will get some guts and speak up for herself.
You never no though, she could just kill herself thinking that its all over. Kinda like in the Dead Poets Society.
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

Im hoping for that her father wont let leave the mansion so Guts will have to cut through everyone to save her,he hasnt gone berserk in a while now;)
The ink of a scholar is worth a thousand times more than the blood of the martyr- The Quran
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

Im pretty sure that Serpico could cut through those second rate soldiers. I dont think that Gutts would have to waste his time. Or Silke could use her magic or sometin.
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

It depend if he have a army to protect him then Serpico doesnt have a chance with his lame magic,then Guts is needed.