Berserk Stupid theories

Evil_Genius' Berserk community, Kentaro Miura's epic masterpiece, still active and translated. (Please don't ask about older Volumes. Buy from DarkHorse and support Miura.)

Moderator: EG Members

is this thread useful?

Yes
51%
No
15%
You should die Dark for reviving this shit
34%

Total votes: 248

Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Post by Sandman »

miura will sue you for stealing his idea of guts and then use the money he got from you to go on vacation indefinitely...
speaking of stealing ideas... is the brand of sacrifice a registered trade mark of Berserk... cause if it is Mirua could sue the makers of Untold Legends for copyright infrengment, the symbol is use in a load screen used by a knight with a big axe so it is not guts, but still very much the same symbol.
Thank you sir, may I have another :twisted: :whip:
Luck-
Mastered PM

Post by Luck- »

got any pictures sandman?
misuru
notanewb

Post by misuru »

Stupid Theory:

Griffith becomes King. Due to his lack of exercise and increase in available food, he quickly becomes morbidly obese. Unable to defeat Guts in the very end, he instead freezes Guts in Carbonite and displays him prominently the main entertainment hall, where he gets the sexier apostles to dance for him before feeding them to his favorite apostle, Rancor.
Skullkracker
Dirty Sennin

Post by Skullkracker »

...yeah, and Zodd is SK's father...
misuru
notanewb

Post by misuru »

He admits this after cutting off his hand.
Necromancer
Dirty Sennin

Post by Necromancer »

You know you watch too much Star Wars if... :twisted:
misuru wrote:Stupid Theory:

Griffith becomes King. Due to his lack of exercise and increase in available food, he quickly becomes morbidly obese. Unable to defeat Guts in the very end, he instead freezes Guts in Carbonite and displays him prominently the main entertainment hall, where he gets the sexier apostles to dance for him before feeding them to his favorite apostle, Rancor.
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." - Albert Einstein
Skullkracker
Dirty Sennin

Post by Skullkracker »

...and way too much Berserk if you mix the two...
Khelegond
Flexing spam muscles

Post by Khelegond »

Now, would you just imagine a Dragon-slayer-saber??? Holy shit, Gatts could destroy the Death Star, all by himself!!! huahauhauhauhaua

Cheers,

Khelegond
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

Heh Guts doesnt need a lame saber to destroy a death star his normal DragonSlayer works for that.
The ink of a scholar is worth a thousand times more than the blood of the martyr- The Quran
misuru
notanewb

Post by misuru »

Guts can't have a dragonslayer-lightsaber because it would cauterize all the wounds and he wouldn't get to be drenched in blood afterwards (a specific trademark of his). There's BARELY any point to killing people if you can't be drenched in blood afterwards.
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

But mostly he is drencthed in his own blood atleast when he is facing Apostles.
The ink of a scholar is worth a thousand times more than the blood of the martyr- The Quran
Skullkracker
Dirty Sennin

Post by Skullkracker »

boy, I think most killers would be willing to give much for not being drentched in the victim's blood, or not to spill a drop...useful for hiding evidence
RedEyes
n00b Smasher

Post by RedEyes »

Berserk is gonna end like Monthy Python The Holy Grail. Just before Guts and Griffith starts their final battle, Police and SWAT will start chasing them because of all the massacre -and evidence left behind- It is definitely easy to spot Guts anyways, a guy with a friggin huge sword...
MrFelony
E-Thug

Post by MrFelony »

hahah that would be funny.
Necromancer
Dirty Sennin

Post by Necromancer »

RedEyes wrote:Berserk is gonna end like Monthy Python The Holy Grail. Just before Guts and Griffith starts their final battle, Police and SWAT will start chasing them because of all the massacre -and evidence left behind- It is definitely easy to spot Guts anyways, a guy with a friggin huge sword...
Now that I startet posts with Monty Python everyone comes along. :P
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." - Albert Einstein
akari
Found the Edit button

Post by akari »

What kind of tree Guts was born... under?

Number 1 the larch

..........!!
misuru
notanewb

Post by misuru »

Is there some specific meaning to the larch or do you just think larch trees are good for hanging people off of? Isn't it kind of arbitrary?
RedEyes
n00b Smasher

Post by RedEyes »

Necromancer wrote: Now that I startet posts with Monty Python everyone comes along. :P
LoL. Without you, we would be still clueless about the 20+ old cult classic movie Holy Grail :wink: ok, next time I'm gonna dipnote that it is copyrighted...
MrFelony
E-Thug

Post by MrFelony »

but spamalot was fantastic as well :D. you gotta love broad way and flogging a dead horse
Khelegond
Flexing spam muscles

Post by Khelegond »

Monty Python is, easily, the funniest thing I ever watched on my life. Have anyone here watched "Flying Circus"? Or "Life of Brian"? And "Meaning of Life"?

Monty Python and the Holy Grail is simply the funniest movie of my entire life...

Cheers,

Khelegond
Necromancer
Dirty Sennin

Post by Necromancer »

I saw them all.

Guy: What is your favorite color?
1. Knight: Blue
Guy: You can go

Guy: And what is your favorite color?
2. Knight: Blue... oh no I meant green
*You see 2. Knight flying*
Skullkracker
Dirty Sennin

Post by Skullkracker »

Life of Brian was so funny...we watched it in an English lesson

"...always look on the bright side of death..."

It is strange, but first I've read HHoly Grail in a book. I must say the movie was better.
akari
Found the Edit button

Post by akari »

misuru wrote:Is there some specific meaning to the larch or do you just think larch trees are good for hanging people off of? Isn't it kind of arbitrary?
LOL it was joke... from Monty Python's Flying Circus
Necromancer wrote:I saw them all.
Did you see: "How to irritate people"? If not - you should :wink:
Khelegond wrote:Monty Python is, easily, the funniest thing I ever watched on my life.
I totally agree!! Monty Python rulez :D

..........!!
MrFelony
E-Thug

Post by MrFelony »

Guts and Casca seperate after she is healed NOT because she wants to join griffith. what happens is Guts and Casca live happily ever after...at least until he knocks her up. with another pregnant casca, they start discussing future children. it turns out they were on completely opposite pages. Casca wanted 5 children, 3 girls and 2 boys (besides their child on the beach making it 3 boys) where guts only wanted one more boy. After many hours of arguing guts refuses to have other children, so in a fit of despair and rage, she find solace in griffith's arms just to mutate another one of her babies. except this time it's to costly to preform another reincarnation ceremony so that child stays deformed the rest of its life.
misuru
notanewb

Post by misuru »

Poor ugly little brother :(