God hand is a joke....

Evil_Genius' Berserk community, Kentaro Miura's epic masterpiece, still active and translated. (Please don't ask about older Volumes. Buy from DarkHorse and support Miura.)

Moderator: EG Members

Arresty
Conversation Killer

Post by Arresty »

Yeah Femto you help keep this board elite. :lol:
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

*Rubs his nose* Heh, seems I missed out on all of this...ah, what a shame. Ah well, I never really laid into the guy (God Hands)...too hard. It was just a little shoddy work, but I don't really know the whole story myself. I mean, I would've scrapped the idea if I was doing it by myself and I didn't have all the materials I needed, meh. Thankfully EG really is a team, and we all help each other to make Berserk the best we can...and that's really what it's all about. ;)

Heh, and yes, I too consider even the moderators around here to be a part of EG. I mean, this is the Evil Genius forum presented by Mindwerks after all.
Necromancer
Dirty Sennin

Post by Necromancer »

Not to say I'm a part of EG and nothing against EG, you are great. But every fan/reader is a part of them, not as EG members but as members of the whole thing. Without them there would be no sense in a release group.

We are the worshipers beneath the shining beauty of EG.
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." - Albert Einstein
Artezul
Flexing spam muscles

Post by Artezul »

I'm against the peons stepping on GH about their work. Let the Mods and Gods wage their war... Life is nice being simple down here.
"Don't you get it yet?! If she's beautiful, you'll die instantly!!" Chopper
Sortep
n00b eater

Post by Sortep »

good thing i've only read hawk and eg releases of berserk... i didn't realize how shitty the other clowns out there are... worth the wait as always thanks nazgul (i still liked orochimaru better) and eg
Bow to Golbez
LordMune
Femto's Favorite Member

Post by LordMune »

Sortep wrote:thanks nazgul (i still liked orochimaru better)
You do realize they're the same person, right? Or do you mean you don't like the name?
"I love a buz" - LordMune, 2012
Necromancer
Dirty Sennin

Post by Necromancer »

LordMune wrote:
Sortep wrote:thanks nazgul (i still liked orochimaru better)
You do realize they're the same person, right? Or do you mean you don't like the name?
I think he does mean the name.
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." - Albert Einstein
Sortep
n00b eater

Post by Sortep »

i meant the name

[edit] nazgul had been orochimaru since the dp days or at least when i became aware of dp which then went to mindwerks
Bow to Golbez
saber_raimu
imanewbie
Location: Past the bolted doors, where impossible thigns may happen that the world- wait wrong series (^_^);

Post by saber_raimu »

guess i saw this a lil late but ..

haha that was pretty bad. To remove anything durring translations is mean enough, but that, that is just funny. n00bz!
Arguing on the internet is like running in the special olympics;

Even if you win, you're still retarted.