I cursed the guy who linked me to this.

Way off-topic, and allowed! General discussions on anything and everything.

Moderator: EG Members

Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

The_Paya wrote:I would DARE anyone to read it. But I don't like making enemies.

you already made one......
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
The_Paya
Mastered PM

Post by The_Paya »

Buzkashi wrote:

:oops: ouch. :sweat:
-.wherever you go, there you are.-
TheDarkness
Buzkashi wannabe

Post by TheDarkness »

geesh just go to http://www.rotten.com and look around for a while.... It's worse then this here story
The_Paya
Mastered PM

Post by The_Paya »

TheDarkness wrote:geesh just go to http://www.rotten.com and look around for a while.... It's worse then this here story
Yes, but it has to be too much explicit (to your eyes, exposing a picture), this story is too much explicit to your brain.
MrFelony
E-Thug

Post by MrFelony »

ya. a picture you imagine it for a while, where chuck manages to get you to feel it and imagine it. imagination can be a lot worse than a picture.
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

The_Paya wrote:
Buzkashi wrote:

:oops: ouch. :sweat:
hehehehe.... just playing. I was really angry and sick at the moment. But im all better now. No hard feelings. :P :P
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
Necromancer
Dirty Sennin

Post by Necromancer »

I don't know what's going on with you guys, you read berserk but you still find this terrible. :P

Maybe I am too hardened, it doesn't affect me.
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." - Albert Einstein
MrFelony
E-Thug

Post by MrFelony »

well sorry to break it too you...but berserk isnt real life...even though its more important :D
TheDarkness
Buzkashi wannabe

Post by TheDarkness »

well then did i miss something in this story cause i didn't feel anything what so ever.

Well my uncle he works as a forensic doctor for the police every once in a while.... Pays good money he says and since you get to see some things you don't see everyday as a normal doctor it is very interesting to do.
One time he got a call that they found a body somewhere in an apartment building. They said it was kinda decomposing. Nothing new there. Seen it a lot. Usual day of work. Or so my uncle thought.
When he got to the building they said the body was found in the room directly below the roof. It was summer so it was hot as hell. And then you had a corpse that was lying in the hottest room of the building.
So he went in. Got greeted by a few hundred flies and the smell of meat that had been out of the freezer for 3 weeks. He goes into the living room and sees a meal half eaten on the table. Well what was left of the meal. It looked like it could get up and just... well walk off.
He was directed to the bathroom. The smell of that place isn't even describable. It seemed that the corpse had been lying there for 3 weeks in the hottest period of the year. To say it was decomposing was one hell of an understatement. Nothing much to do lest get him on a stretcher and get the body out of the building. So my uncle looked at one of them cops and asked him if he could take the body by it's arms while he would take the legs.
And pull.... Body didn't move but my uncle was holding the pants. Before him was a corpse that had it's skin peeled off clean.

after that they just had to grab better and put him on the stretcher. Nothing big.

ow and this is something that really happened.... no imagination on my account
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

Gross. But the thing that makes the other one soo bad was the authors writing techniques.
The_Paya
Mastered PM

Post by The_Paya »

TheDarkness wrote:The smell of that place isn't even describable.
Buzkashi wrote:Gross. But the thing that makes the other one soo bad was the authors writing techniques.
There is the main difference. In the case that Palahniuk where able to describe such smell, with the same luxury of details that he did in "Guts", twisting your mind in a way that while you are reading it, he leaves no other choice than *imagine it* so vivid, then it would be another "soo bad" story.
Well, maybe, If you dissect "Guts" in 3 stories, the second one is the one that affected me so much that the third one seemed so gross.
MrFelony
E-Thug

Post by MrFelony »

ya go chuck go...heh what if he wrote Berserk in novel format...or helped at least
The_Paya
Mastered PM

Post by The_Paya »

MrFelony wrote:what if he wrote Berserk in novel format...or helped at least
Interesting good question I'm not able to answer myself. Kinda hard to mix both high quality extreme detail drawing of Miura and twist it to Palahniuk guttural writing.
Necromancer
Dirty Sennin

Post by Necromancer »

MrFelony wrote:well sorry to break it too you...but berserk isnt real life...even though its more important :D
Haha I know that. It was just an example. But maybe someday something similar will happen in reality! You will never break my hope and illusions!
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." - Albert Einstein
MrFelony
E-Thug

Post by MrFelony »

heh i bet you wouldnt mind being branded just so you could go "I told you so!" :P haha that would be funny if that was what tornados were haha
Frazzii
imanewbie

Post by Frazzii »

I showed it to my friends. And they are not very picky about stuff like this but they were all regreting ever read it when they where done. I thought it was pretty funny sometimes but by the end of the last sentence i also started to regret i ever read it.
Never again can I look at a woman or a homosexual and think "I hate you because Eminem told me to."
martyr3810
Mastered PM

Post by martyr3810 »

I'm not sure whether to thank you or curse you for proving that I can still feel disgust.

I'm one of the guys whose imagination makes a story far far worse than any 1000 pictures could.
I am without a home and in that I find my place in it all.
MrFelony
E-Thug

Post by MrFelony »

im glad i read it, after you get over any guy problems you (well at least i did) enjoy it much like an embaressing moment you look back on
42ndEndOfTheWorld
This is my new home

Post by 42ndEndOfTheWorld »

Pretty cool story. I did not feel sick at all. I want more!
MrFelony
E-Thug

Post by MrFelony »

were you celebrating the near anniversary of the death of this thread?
Albator
Hikikomori

Post by Albator »

:roll:
panasonic
Augh! Bright sky fire burn eyes!

Post by panasonic »

argh damn u for necroing it. i just read it and am regretting it
"Education is the foundation upon which you build your entire lust for cash"-Onizuka

http://www.striporama.com/edits/main.html
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

I usually am against locking anything in the "Off The Wall". But I wont stand for this year old necroing.

For the love of all things holy and sincere on this green earth someone lock this thread.
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Wow, I never saw this thread before, but I'm glad I caught it this time around. Awesome story, thanks for the link Paya. The craziest thing about this story, is that shit like this does actually happen. I've always been a bit of a nympho myself, but I'm glad I was never so crazed as to start sticking things up my ass, or in my dick. Some guys just got it bad I guess, really bad.
newbified
n00b Smasher

Post by newbified »

As much as I hate necroing, I'm also really glad that 42 brought this back up to the top as I missed it the first time around as well.

Certainly not something that would be discussed in polite conversation, but a cautionary tale that makes you think about quite a few things. Him describing events in a graphic, descriptive manner just ensures a lasting memory of the story.
Steeples scrape the sky, Praising God.
Everything here exists for God, is sacrificed to God.
For those who have nothing to sacrifice,
It can be a very heartless city indeed.