The Milkman

Way off-topic, and allowed! General discussions on anything and everything.

Moderator: EG Members

Dominion
This is my new home

The Milkman

Post by Dominion »

i dont know how many of you guys know or regularly vist http://www.newgrounds.com but theres alot of good stuff there...

check this flash cartoon out... though its pretty fucked up.. jsut thought you guys would like to see it :)
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/190638

this flashtoon is FUCKED up just listen to one of the remarks made by one of the viewers: (name excluded for confidentiality)

"The capability for darkness which humans posses is fucking scary, shit. Never post crap like THAT, disturbing is not suffcient to describe IT. A whole damn thread just for THAT, you fail horribly... (make a fucking better warning or do you like to get flamed)"

be forewarned...
Last edited by Dominion on Wed Jan 26, 2005 8:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ishi-dono
Mastered PM

Post by Ishi-dono »

The capability for darkness which humans posses is fucking scary, shit. Never post crap like THAT, disturbing is not suffcient to describe IT. A whole damn thread just for THAT, you fail horribly... (make a fucking better warning or do you like to get flamed)
Choose your own destiny, no matter the cost.
Dominion
This is my new home

Post by Dominion »

yo its funny because the author recieved mixed comments about his flashtoon.. like yours... ill slap a PG 13 rating on it for ya ;)

whats more.. i dont see how you can handle children getting raped in berserk and then skewered on pikes more appealing this :P
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Dominion wrote: whats more.. i dont see how you can handle children getting raped in berserk and then skewered on pikes more appealing this :P
Thing is, they don't show children getting raped, or start a thread about it either :wink: .

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
Ishi-dono
Mastered PM

Re: The Milkman

Post by Ishi-dono »

Dominion wrote:this flashtoon is FUCKED up just listen to one of the remarks made by one of the viewers: (name excluded for confidentiality)

"The capability for darkness which humans posses is fucking scary, shit. Never post crap like THAT, disturbing is not suffcient to describe IT. A whole damn thread just for THAT, you fail horribly... (make a fucking better warning or do you like to get flamed)"

be forewarned...
How lame...

What really pissed me off though, was that your first post seemed to imply that you liked that flashtoon, which is sick.
Dominion wrote:ill slap a PG 13 rating on it for ya ;)
PG-13... Thats really funny, you must like being an asshole. As if that flash would actually be appropriate or even enjoyable to most sane ppl over 13.
whats more.. i dont see how you can handle children getting raped in berserk and then skewered on pikes more appealing this :P
Like Eldo said, they don't actually show it, and who said anyone found it appealing? I sure didn't, but I tolerated it because it made up a fraction of the story. Berserk is a world away from that mindless flash (none of the actions in there were propelled my any motive) and most of the manga concentrates on Gatts journey. Incidents like that were isolated, far between, and undertaken by beings clearly non-human. Stop talking out of your ass.
psi29a
Godo

Post by psi29a »

For those you can't handle some of the more sick stuff.. i suggest an appropriate warning message for all posts. I'll add this to the rules section (once again, feel free to voice your opinions there) later.
WARNING! These will upset children and the elderly, and please watch these at your own risk if you are doing acid or mushrooms. No complaints, I've warned you.
Now, for those that want more flash fun by David Firth:
http://www.fat-pie.com/flash.htm

I've seen and have witnessed worse. If this type of stuff upsets you, then please... hit the back button.
Dominion
This is my new home

Post by Dominion »

hey sorry that offended you... i just thought of it the moment i saw you didnt like it... i did actually like it...but not in the sense that i come home every night to jack off to it... i just found it hilarious because everytime i see if laugh... people have actually found it appealing... more so than the people that hate it, just check back at the site... there are reviews on the bottom

well anyways, like i said, i edited my post so that you KNOW for a fact its fucked up... i even said so when it wasnt edited... im kinda peeved you didnt like it(the quote-joke and the flashtoon)... find it hilarious as i did though

btw i think all the evil things that happen in berserk are in fact a big part of the story and is what makes it so good and dark to begin with (not to jack off to of course)... makes you feel stuff whenever you see them... like sympathy, or disgust, or whatever... im not good with words unfortuneatly but without all that killing you endure in everyone book miura has published, some people might not enjoy berserk as much as you do now...

oh yea... all the work that artist does isnt as fucked up as this one... but the work he does does carry a dark tone in it, which is actually what i like about him
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

psi29a wrote:I've seen and have witnessed worse. If this type of stuff upsets you, then please... hit the back button.
They had pictures of a stoned guy chopping his dick in half back in DP...this is quite lame compared to that.

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
Ishi-dono
Mastered PM

Post by Ishi-dono »

I'm glad EG split with DP...
psi29a
Godo

Post by psi29a »

To each their own then eh? There isn't much in this world that gets me flustered.

Eldo: I agree. I watched it, and while I do like aphex twin.... it wasn't funny nor did it really go anywhere. It was just... well, bleh. The flash work wasn't that bad though.
Gaiseric
Tastes like burning!

Post by Gaiseric »

Yeah, I didn't care for it, not because it was disgusting(that didn't bother me), but because there just wasn't much to it.
"We must question the story logic of having an all-knowing all-powerful God, who creates faulty Humans, and then
blames them for his own mistakes." - Gene Roddenberry
Kêthêrîc
This is my new home

Post by Kêthêrîc »

i thought it was kinda funny when i saw it a while ago.... i wouldn't imagine someone getting so hyped up over it either though. :shock:
Ishi-dono
Mastered PM

Post by Ishi-dono »

Some of us are trippy.... :? If only the flash had some explaination for all the shit that went down....
Dominion
This is my new home

Post by Dominion »

Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

I thought this thread was dead. You necrophile.