Fighters Discussion

Welcome to the official EG Gaming Buzkashi League (EGBL).

Moderator: EG Members

halfnhalf
Conversation Killer

Post by halfnhalf »

DarkenRahlX wrote:Let's not talk about Sean too much it hurts me.
hahah ok.

Well after just playing around in command mode, i do i have to say that akira has a whole set of moves that take a lot of skill to pull off, though im mangaing through them. I do have to say that Sara is pretty straight forward on her attacks, its just a bitch that she has some pretty easy high, mid low moves that come quick. im not gonna let go of my Brad either. Its hard to use him, but he those stings that end with the neck clench, those thing are a bitch. Also Brad has a decent juggle too f,f+k ppp and w/e attack you liek to do on the ground. I tried to go like b+p k it works, but sometimes it misses, but ill be looking for alot more.
halfnhalf
Conversation Killer

Post by halfnhalf »

ok this is gonna be me posting after myslef, but its totally different its esp for Femto...

http://img211.echo.cx/my.php?image=kofxi01arc63a2rk.jpg

http://img211.echo.cx/my.php?image=kofxi01arc63b3pk.jpg

poster pics of the KOF!!

man i cant wait to see how this game works! (the new hardware that is)
Femto
Devourer of Children

Post by Femto »

The links are down, but those were the Arcadia scans right? I just saw them and was about to post them myself.

All I have to say is, thank god Hiroaki is doing the artwork! Ever since Shinkiro left after '00, KOF artwork has been meh. Hiroaki is just awesome and him being the official KOF illustrator has been long overdue. All my K' avatars was his artwork. Sucks about the screenshots being so small, but screenshots kinda suck anyway. A game has to be seen in motion and I'll be holding my breath for decent quality XI clips.

EDIT: http://www.cyberfanatix.com/ Scroll down for both the KOFXI scans and Samurai Spirits Tenka scans (which pretty much has every 2D Samurai Shodown character ev4r).

http://www.awnet.jp/snk_nbc/servlet/exe/Index_p Some NGBC flash videos including the intro.
halfnhalf
Conversation Killer

Post by halfnhalf »

http://www.cyberfanatix.com/img/news/ko ... b6a65d28d8

http://www.cyberfanatix.com/img/news/ko ... b6a65d28d8

those are the pics that i had. But i cant wait to see the new engine in action!
Ayanami
Dirty Sennin

Post by Ayanami »

Elizabeth looks sweet, can't wait for this game to come out.
Tempest
Dirty Sennin

Post by Tempest »

Soul Calibur 3 Updates!

http://www.the-magicbox.com/0506/game050626g.shtml

The job classes look pretty interesting. I personally really like this shot:

That samurai's just too pimp.
ImageImage
Ayanami
Dirty Sennin

Post by Ayanami »

Your pic is not working Tempest.
Tempest
Dirty Sennin

Post by Tempest »

Ayanami wrote:Your pic is not working Tempest.
Jigga wha-? Works on my comp... lemme try something else.

Shazaam.
ImageImage
Ayanami
Dirty Sennin

Post by Ayanami »

There ya go, now I can see it, and yes, the samurai looks pimp indeed.
To2fPic
Mastered PM

Post by To2fPic »

yes the pimpness.... I wonder if they have a clown... I swear.... every fighter needs a clown
A wise monkey never monkeys around with another monkey's monkey
Ayanami
Dirty Sennin

Post by Ayanami »

To2fPic wrote:yes the pimpness.... I wonder if they have a clown... I swear.... every fighter needs a clown
But when you are a clown, no one takes you seriously....

:kekeke: :PLUS1:
Kêthêrîc
This is my new home

Post by Kêthêrîc »

some of those pics kind of looked like a clown? looks like faust will be back too :)
halfnhalf
Conversation Killer

Post by halfnhalf »

Here are some new images of Namco's Soul Calibur III for PS2. More info is revealed for the Character Creation Mode, you can create a character from scratch, such as setting the sex, occupation, weapon style, face type, hair style and body features. There are 10 types of characters you can create, including Barbarian, Monk, Thief, Dancer, Saint, Ninja, Guardian, Pirate, Samurai, and Assassin.

im already sold on this... pirates own and well enough to see a pirate in a fighter is gonan be awsome.. im just gonna make myself an amry or pirte fighters!!!
Tempest
Dirty Sennin

Post by Tempest »

halfnhalf wrote:
Here are some new images of Namco's Soul Calibur III for PS2. More info is revealed for the Character Creation Mode, you can create a character from scratch, such as setting the sex, occupation, weapon style, face type, hair style and body features. There are 10 types of characters you can create, including Barbarian, Monk, Thief, Dancer, Saint, Ninja, Guardian, Pirate, Samurai, and Assassin.

im already sold on this... pirates own and well enough to see a pirate in a fighter is gonan be awsome.. im just gonna make myself an amry or pirte fighters!!!
You DO know Soul Calibur already has a pirate, Cervantes, right? I'm curious about how the different jobs will effect the weapon you choose, or if only certain jobs get certain weapons.
ImageImage
halfnhalf
Conversation Killer

Post by halfnhalf »

I know that cervantes is a pirate, but he had that zombie thing to him. I want a straight up classic pirate. But i dono if im ognna shell out another 50 bucks for the game though... noticing this, why doesnt namco wait and realse something good for the PS3 launch?
DarkenRahlX
Crusher of Dreams

Post by DarkenRahlX »

Because there are over 50,000,000 PS2's in this world and PS3 isn't going to be released until next spring or summer. Namco wants money...It's the most logical thing to do. You probably won't see the next SC game until 2007 or early 2008.
halfnhalf
Conversation Killer

Post by halfnhalf »

DarkenRahlX wrote:Because there are over 50,000,000 PS2's in this world and PS3 isn't going to be released until next spring or summer. Namco wants money...It's the most logical thing to do. You probably won't see the next SC game until 2007 or early 2008.
thats true too. Though it would be nice to see SC3 as a launch game instead... cuz most launch games just totally suck balls.
Necromancer
Dirty Sennin

Post by Necromancer »

Why isn't there a Necromancer Class? ;P I think I'll create an Assassin, Thief or Ninja.
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." - Albert Einstein
DarkenRahlX
Crusher of Dreams

Post by DarkenRahlX »

Sometimes I look at cosplaying stuff like this and it makes me feel embarrassed for them.

And at other times I look at cosplaying stuff like THIS and I'm like "hell yeah!"

halfnhalf
Conversation Killer

Post by halfnhalf »

all i have to say is that if you want the cosplay to look good, at least look the part! meaning if your some skinny as guy trying to look like akuma BLAHAHAHAHAH MAKES ME LAUGH EVERYTIME!!!!

damn now i need to find that super awsome cammy cosplay...
DarkenRahlX
Crusher of Dreams

Post by DarkenRahlX »

Go to this link for a plathora of images for King of fighters XI and GGXX/. http://www.neo-arcadia.com/News/voir_ne ... n=voirtout

Order Sol's sword is big. In the game It looks like a big ass butcher's knife.

King of Fighters XI

Up against those hi-res backgrounds the character sprites look pretty shitty. It feels like my eyes are going bad for some reason when I look at the screen shots. They are blurry.
halfnhalf
Conversation Killer

Post by halfnhalf »

Damn dood that holy order Sol looks awsome. i like his w/e flat stick sword from before.

agree with you on the KOF pics, but i think its just because we are seeing them in a feeze pic, so the sprites are coming up different. Whats a dream cancel?? never heard of that before.

maybe cuz of the size of the pic, butif the game looks like this that would be awsome!

OMG GG on the PSP looks fucking sweet~!! Need a fighter on my PSP.
DarkenRahlX
Crusher of Dreams

Post by DarkenRahlX »

Here's a big clear picture. I'm not gonna stop playing it because of graphics. The character designs are top notch and I have no quarrel with the frames of animation...it's the sprites.

GG on PSP does look nice. It looks alot better than I thought it would.
halfnhalf
Conversation Killer

Post by halfnhalf »

oh god stop with the pictures man, make me drool every time i see a new one.
Ayanami
Dirty Sennin

Post by Ayanami »

It does look sweet, can't wait till I get a chance to play the damn thing.