Probably a stupid question :)

Evil_Genius' Berserk community, Kentaro Miura's epic masterpiece, still active and translated. (Please don't ask about older Volumes. Buy from DarkHorse and support Miura.)

Moderator: EG Members

DemonKing
imanewbie

Probably a stupid question :)

Post by DemonKing »

the berserk manga is taking time but is it because the japanese manga that is taking time (usually one chapter by week) or is the translation that is taking all this time. i'm sorry for asking this but i just got curious i started reading berserk 2 3 months ago, got addicted and now after reading it all five times i'm getting impatient. :P
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Re: Probably a stupid question :)

Post by Eldo »

DemonKing wrote:the berserk manga is taking time but is it because the japanese manga that is taking time (usually one chapter by week) or is the translation that is taking all this time. i'm sorry for asking this but i just got curious i started reading berserk 2 3 months ago, got addicted and now after reading it all five times i'm getting impatient. :P
Taken from the FAQ:

General chapter releases come out bi-weekly in Young Animal magazine. However, Miura is prone to taking vacations, so just keep your eyes open. We’ll be sure to get them out as soon as possible, so don't ask about release dates. Translating and scanning is usually done the same day as the chapter is obtained.

Yes, please post again :P But before you do, read the FAQ thoroughly.

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

I'm sorry; this building is in violation of capacity code. It seems it's too full of crap!

Yes, read the FAQ! What's so hard to understand about Read First, then Ask Questions? Plus, the answer to his question is the first question in the FAQ.

*Shakes his head in disappointment then snaps his fingers*

Shuuketsu!