Where is the linK ?

Have a fetish for dead wood comics, or you just like the better story development of the Manga? Post about 'em here.

Moderator: EG Members

Shinobi
imanewbie

Where is the linK ?

Post by Shinobi »

where is the link to the volum 28 and part of 29 scans i saw that were already translated.? If somone would love to post the link i'd be greatful.
mrJotaan
Augh! Bright sky fire burn eyes!

Post by mrJotaan »

It would help if you identified the manga.
Shinobi
imanewbie

Post by Shinobi »

Oh sorry sigh smacks head frgot the more important detail , Berserk volume 28 and part of 29.
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

What the fuck! This isn't even the right forum to be asking that! Besides, we fucking hate you shitty ass noobs who ask these dumb shit questions! Read the fucking FAQ in the Beserk Forum you idiot!
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

Comon now be nice. He doesnt know any better.
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Bullshit! Any moron who can't clearly see that there's a forum specifically dedicated to Berserk, needs to be flamed. Laziness is no excuse to not read the FAQ either.
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

At this rate we will never grow in size
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Good. We already have several hundred users in just a couple of weeks. Why do we need more? Rather, why do we need more, if they're going to act like this? Oh well, whatever. Actually, I think I almost did the same thing when I first arrived...so forget I even said anything. It does help to direct them to the FAQ though. I'll try to be nicer next time. ;)
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Starnum wrote:Good. We already have several hundred users in just a couple of weeks. Why do we need more? Rather, why do we need more, if they're going to act like this? Oh well, whatever. Actually, I think I almost did the same thing when I first arrived...so forget I even said anything. It does help to direct them to the FAQ though. I'll try to be nicer next time. ;)
It's sad those several hundred users all ask the same question and all want to be flamed...and now they'll too scared to speak out again. I say good riddance to bad rubbish!

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

Starnum wrote:Good. We already have several hundred users in just a couple of weeks. Why do we need more? Rather, why do we need more, if they're going to act like this? Oh well, whatever. Actually, I think I almost did the same thing when I first arrived...so forget I even said anything. It does help to direct them to the FAQ though. I'll try to be nicer next time. ;)
Yeah we have already many members also i dont like when there is too many members,cause more members more noobs......

I like how things are now, perfectly.