Berserk Anime/Manga transfer

Evil_Genius' Berserk community, Kentaro Miura's epic masterpiece, still active and translated. (Please don't ask about older Volumes. Buy from DarkHorse and support Miura.)

Moderator: EG Members

suddy
imanewbie

Berserk Anime/Manga transfer

Post by suddy »

Hi,
Im new to the forum and i just finished watching berserk. Im currently dling the manga now but i dont know where to start from.
Does anyone body know what chapter or atleast what volume the anime finishes at i.e where should i start reading from?
Femto
Devourer of Children

Post by Femto »

Read the stickies in this forum, all the information you need is there. If you keep asking about this, the thread will be locked or moved to Interstice.

Yes, I'm in a good mood.
DarkenRahlX
Crusher of Dreams

Post by DarkenRahlX »

Pretty soon there is going to be a firefight in here >.>
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Might as well say that the eclipse is in progress and ends at volume 13, and that the eclipse occurs in the later part of volume 12. I think I might add that to the FAQ or something. Download the whole manga, since the manga has tonnes of extras not added in the anime.

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
Ayanami
Dirty Sennin

Post by Ayanami »

Wow, Eldo and Femto are being real nice today. I am not going to flame, I am just not evil enough.
MrFelony
E-Thug

Post by MrFelony »

N00B! thou shalt NOT start a thread with thine FIRST post! Do you think you are better than the other 1300+ people who are apart of this forum?! do you think you can break the rules, let alone forgo reading them?! well why dont you go read them, relieve yourself of your ignorance, and then give your stay here a second try before you truly get flamed. just be thankful everyone seems to be in a nice mood. have a good day.
Last edited by MrFelony on Thu Jun 09, 2005 4:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

Dont mind him hes as otto from rocket power would call " the squid". Anyways i highly recmoned that you read the manga from the begining. Thers A LOT of stuff the anime leaves out. Trust me its worth it.
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
MrFelony
E-Thug

Post by MrFelony »

yes yes do as they say. read from chapter one. just felt someone needed to keep up the flaming
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

I guess this can be moved to help and suggestions or locked. Since his question was answered and he got a lil bit of advice.
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
Femto
Devourer of Children

Post by Femto »

Locked.
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Yeah, this is locked. I'll probably put this question in the FAQ section, since it's not there, but this has been mentioned in the past before. If there is ever a thread like this again, I will make no hesitation to move it to the Interstice.

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
Femto
Devourer of Children

Post by Femto »

Don't undermine my authority by posting after I've locked something biatch!
You forgot to lock it afterwards too. :kekeke: