Stupid question but...

Evil_Genius' Berserk community, Kentaro Miura's epic masterpiece, still active and translated. (Please don't ask about older Volumes. Buy from DarkHorse and support Miura.)

Moderator: EG Members

Lel
notanewb

Stupid question but...

Post by Lel »

What's the name of the website with a lot of Berserk wallpapers? It wasn't Skullknight.net, it was something else that I think also contained the interview with Miura.
psi29a
Godo

Re: Stupid question but...

Post by psi29a »

Lel wrote:What's the name of the website with a lot of Berserk wallpapers? It wasn't Skullknight.net, it was something else that I think also contained the interview with Miura.
Did you search the FAQ, it should be there.
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

http://www.thespectrum.net a very good site imo. Its basiclly what informed me of berserk in general and ippo. Give it up for fusion gt.
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
Lel
notanewb

Post by Lel »

Hmm, that is the site I'm looking for but I'm not sure if it has what I'm looking for specifically.

I know it's a bit vague but... I think it's a description of the Golden Age, I don't know... it really moved me, and it ended with something along the lines "blah blah blah Hawks. This... was their Golden Age."

Might be on Spectrum, currently looking. I don't think it's on Skullknight.net
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Try articnightfall. I remember that they had a lot of goodies there.

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
Lel
notanewb

Post by Lel »

No avail at articnightfall.

This is really beggining to annoy me. I want to say Spectrum, but I've searched and searched and can't find it.
RedEyes
n00b Smasher

Post by RedEyes »

If you don't want to google, here is an alternative way:

- Start with a site with some Berserk wallpapers, like http://realitylapse.com/wallpapers/beserk/1.php. They have 20 or so.
- Most of the wallpapers have artist's web address on them.
- Try those sites until you're tired of entering url's.
evilester_me
This is my new home

Post by evilester_me »

Buzkashi wrote:http://www.thespectrum.net a very good site imo. Its basiclly what informed me of berserk in general and ippo. Give it up for fusion gt.
Me too. It saved me from my after-berserk-anime-ending depression. Pretty nifty site.

About the website thing, just type Berserk Wallpaper into Google Images and you should come up with the site sometime
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

RedEyes wrote:If you don't want to google
Ah, yes, I forgot about google. You could try searching it with google. I cannot recall any other site that has other Berserk goodies, so I'm afraid I can't list them.

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
Griffiss
imanewbie

Post by Griffiss »

Was there a specific wallpaper you were searching for? Maybe the content you remember will help us find it for you.
Deserve victory.
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

http://www.animewallpapers.com has some berserk wallpapers.
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

I googled this site from images:

http://animexperience.iespana.es/animex ... erserk.htm

I think they're pretty decent.

Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Wow, this is the nicest I've seen everyone act for a thread made specifically for a request. Kind of strange, but meh. *shrugs*
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

I've released all my negative chi by abusing most of the people on IRC. Listening to Coldplay helps soothe my soul and tad bit.

Back to being a bastard. If you have all the info you need, this will be locked. Just google it, don't be a lazy tard. Most of the wallpapers I found of Berserk are simply obtained from typing 'Berserk Wallpapers' under the search bar. I don't think I expended much energy doing so.

psi29a
Godo

Post by psi29a »

Well then, here is a request for everyone to post their favorite URL to berserk related material to add to the FAQ.

If it is already in the FAQ, don't post about it. However, if you have some additional information to add that isn't listed, feel free to post and it might get hacked up and added to the FAQ.
dos.azn
the_Gook_of_EG

Post by dos.azn »

Starnum wrote:Wow, this is the nicest I've seen everyone act for a thread made specifically for a request. Kind of strange, but meh. *shrugs*
its not a bad question, atleast he didnt request for downloads
Sandman
Dirty Sennin

Post by Sandman »

You guys havent lock this yet wow. :shock:
Thank you sir, may I have another :twisted: :whip:
dos.azn
the_Gook_of_EG

Post by dos.azn »

some of us like to spam sir
Necromancer
Dirty Sennin

Post by Necromancer »

dos.azn wrote:some of us like to spam sir
Some like to spam and some like to respond to psis request.

How about http://www.arcticnightfall.com/berserk/

There is good Berserk material.
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." - Albert Einstein
headless_death
imanewbie

Post by headless_death »

Try Berserk Chronicles. It's the best option IMO.
Lel
notanewb

Post by Lel »

Thanks for all the help.

However, I did not find what I was looking for. Actually, I wasn't looking for a wallpaper. There was a short description of the Golden Age that I rather liked and found touching. I can't remember exactly how it went but it moved me and ended with something along the lines of "this... was their Golden Age."

The only thing I do remember is a lot of wallpapers, so I figured I might find the quote on one of the sites. Sadly, I have not. But still, thank you for all the help so far, sorry if it's proven to be an inconvienience.
RedEyes
n00b Smasher

Post by RedEyes »

So it was a feint question to start with, nice strategy :lol: