The funny and stupid things that happened with people

Way off-topic, and allowed! General discussions on anything and everything.

Moderator: EG Members

Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

Im from Afghanistan.......
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
dos.azn
the_Gook_of_EG

Post by dos.azn »

i remember few years ago in an award ceremony, an award was presented to some actress but she was nowhere in sight. jack nicholson stands up and says "oh don't worry she'll be out soon. shes in the bathroom. and thas number 2 folks!"

oh crap i love that guy
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

AHAH got to love it :mrgreen:
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
raziel
This is my new home

Post by raziel »

dos.azn wrote:i remember few years ago in an award ceremony, an award was presented to some actress but she was nowhere in sight. jack nicholson stands up and says "oh don't worry she'll be out soon. shes in the bathroom. and thas number 2 folks!"

oh crap i love that guy
yeah he's great, i vaguely remember hearing Patton Oswalt from king of queens (u.s. tvshow) was insulted one time by nicholson. He was asking nicholson for an autograph and he replied after signing that he was glad that he (nicholson) doesnt have a face like that.
dos.azn
the_Gook_of_EG

Post by dos.azn »

election of 96'

bob dole accidentally falls off stage doing the macarena :lol: