Cheers fellas

Way off-topic, and allowed! General discussions on anything and everything.

Moderator: EG Members

nine_inch_neos
imanewbie

Cheers fellas

Post by nine_inch_neos »

This might sound lame, might sound sappy, whatever, but I'd just like to say thanks to all the mods and everyone involved in putting this place together and getting out translated berserk chaps.

When I went to digital panic and found berserk gone I freaked out of course, but there were threads there to help find where it had gone. Thanks for that. When I found out 250 wasn't out yet, I didn't care. So what? Hell, everything had to be moved and there should be no bickering about what is basically a gift from others to yourself. (esspically something that is illegal!)

So, with everyone bickering about this and that, I don't think you guys hear thank you enough, so here I am, saying thank you all for everything. (Might be nice if other people said thanks too? ;)

Thanks, fellas.
"Treason is only possible from those whom you trust." -KGB Officer Yuriy
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

You know you could have posted this in the Off the Wall section but yea...
When when we were discussing the new board in digital panics naruto thread iI had no Idea that it would result in a completely new Board. I thought that there was just gona be a new section called the Berserk Lounge or something. So when There was no more evil genius section I was like " so they started construction" and it didnt finish after a couple of days. Then some fool started going berserk in the Lounge and they directed him here. And so i followed.
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
Shisho
Augh! Bright sky fire burn eyes!

Post by Shisho »

Isn't everything you post Off the Wall material? :D
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Well, I would say "You're Welcome", but truthfully I don't do much around here. I post, I lock some stupid ass shit every now and then, and I wrote a FAQ. That's about it. The real thanks goes to Psi, Evanidus, and Oro. If I forgot anyone, I apologize, but it's mainly because those are the only names I really know. If someone else out there deserves some cred, then drop your name, and I'll remember it. So anyway, I'll add to the appreciation.

Thanks Evil Genius.

*Wonders if he can consider himself a part of EG*
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

Absolute Zero perhaps ...iono
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Ah, hell yeah. If it wasn't for Absolute, I still wouldn't know how to use irc. You're the man Absolute!
dos.azn
the_Gook_of_EG

Post by dos.azn »

i give muchos thanks to absolutezero for all them files he has up

read noise, reading biomega, gonna start gantz, all thanks to him :D