FMA Related

Evil-Genius' latest information on its current projects: Angel Heart, Biomega, Watanabe, and Zetman.

Moderator: EG Members

Artezul
Flexing spam muscles

FMA Related

Post by Artezul »

Anyone notice the people behind Winry? Or am I 10 years behind. :?

"Don't you get it yet?! If she's beautiful, you'll die instantly!!" Chopper
hsmith
imanewbie

Post by hsmith »

Hey Artezul, I don't remember seeing that. Can you remind me which chapter that is from?

Thanks
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

They are (well the female is) Ed and Al's sensei. :wink:

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Yeah, that's Izumi and her husband. Kind of a nice little foreshadowing there for you...What about it?
Artezul
Flexing spam muscles

Post by Artezul »

I know who they are. But when I saw them there I was wondering, "WTH Are they doing there?!"

It's nothing, just trying to make myself feel special by wondering if anyone noticed them before.

Edit: And funny enough... I can't locate where I saw this pick... Ed probably got his arm busted off. ::Searching....::

Edit 2: Volume 4 Chapter 14 ::Found the little bastard.::

I think I strained the back of my neck when I saw this scene. The cuteness is just overbearing.

Jedimdo
imanewbie

Post by Jedimdo »

Interesting. Even though I've re-read it many a few times I never noticed it. I too wonder what it means. But, so far as the story is going, it is nothing.
nefadol
imanewbie

Post by nefadol »

...comes out of lurking...

I didn't notice them until I had read through the series a couple times, but I know why they're there. If you read the chapter where they visit Izumi, she says that they had ran into Ed and Al's father while they were in Central. So while Ed was in the hospital they were all in the same city, but just didn't know.

There's a bunch of little instances like that. In one frame during the Rush Valley arc there's an advertisement for automail that has a character from the video game as well as the guy on the train that Ed fought. Also later the owners of the car that Mustang and Hawkeye commandeered were the couple from the beginning of the Rush Valley story, not to mention Mei behind Ed at the train station (poor kid, so close...).
Artezul
Flexing spam muscles

Post by Artezul »

:shock:

::Runs off to rummage::