Important Announcement

Evil-Genius' latest information on its current projects: Angel Heart, Biomega, Watanabe, and Zetman.

Moderator: EG Members

cjr
imanewbie

Post by cjr »

This is sad news but a sensible decision to make, and I hope everything goes well for you Oro.

I hope someone will be picking up NHK. I could scan chapters 15 and 16 if anyone wants the raws, and help out as much as possible. This manga cannot be left to die (I noticed recently that another group who were scanslating NHK have stopped, so there is no active group working on it). If you need to contact me I should be on irc, so PM me.
Xenta
imanewbie

Post by Xenta »

well, i´d like to do the same Rena Chan wants to do for FMA... only for tenten.

i know that you guys already have a website ^^. but since its been offline for quite some time now, i thought you might need some helpout. that´s all =).
Ruroni
imanewbie

Post by Ruroni »

Ten Ten must survive.
Bringer of Death

Editor for
.: nexGear :.
.: Izumo no Ryuu :.
Libaax
Of The Abyss

Post by Libaax »

Its really sad that so many projects that we read are getting dropped but is good to see people trying to make it work, i hope things work out that some of those mangas gets realesed again.

If you guys need a proofer for any of those mangas let me know since thats the only thing i can do to help out.
The ink of a scholar is worth a thousand times more than the blood of the martyr- The Quran
LordMune
Femto's Favorite Member

Post by LordMune »

Well, at least you didn't post a new thread...

I suppose single posts can't be Branded and moved to the Interstice?
"I love a buz" - LordMune, 2012
Tempest
Dirty Sennin

Post by Tempest »

No, but they can be deleted by a mod. Anyway, I can't hate on this guy too much, he just wants some Tenjou Tengue. It needs all the fans it can get.
ImageImage
Arresty
Conversation Killer

Re: question

Post by Arresty »

ghost99 wrote:does anybody know where I can DL the tenjo tenge manga? (translated)
Is this the first post you looked at? Because it is stated in several locations where you can find the manga. Including an announcement in this room, as well as an anouncement in the projects room.
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Re: question

Post by Eldo »

ghost99 wrote:does anybody know where I can DL the tenjo tenge manga? (translated)
Goddamn it...

I have half a mind to move your post on the Interstice...

Please make an effort to look harder.

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Yeah, I remember when I first found EG. I could tell there was Berserks to be had, but the links were dated. I was all like, "Ano...gomenesai. Can you tell me how to get the Berserk?"

Heh, Lucky was all like, "IRC!" *Laughs*
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

LordMune wrote:Well, at least you didn't post a new thread...

I suppose single posts can't be Branded and moved to the Interstice?
Yes, it could, if we truly desired so. We have the power to do so. But generally, we leave it alone.

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
Lucky-7
imanewbie

Post by Lucky-7 »

Starnum wrote:Yeah, I remember when I first found EG. I could tell there was Berserks to be had, but the links were dated. I was all like, "Ano...gomenesai. Can you tell me how to get the Berserk?"

Heh, Lucky was all like, "IRC!" *Laughs*
Good times...

RAAAAWWSSSS!!!!!
LordMune
Femto's Favorite Member

Post by LordMune »

I'm not into Tenjou Tenge, but, well... IRC.
Oro
Evil Genius

Post by Oro »

Rena Chan wrote:
Orochimaru wrote:
Rena Chan wrote: What do Coordinator to? I have no idea since I don't have that role in my group. Can I have a job description?
I'll introduce you to my editor,translator and proof reader.Your job is to get the translation from the translator,get it proofed give it to the editor then when he is done back to proof for final check and making sure there is nothing missing and the quality is great.at the end give it to evan for release.this may not sound much but when you do this for 8 or 9 projects it becomes really hard. :?
Yep. I can do that. Technically, I'm already doing that for my group itself lol, just in a different way, cause you see, I have a Staff Channel for communication among the staff. I also have a Staff FTP, provided by someone, for distro, proofing and script passing.

You can find me at #Eternal@irc.irctoo.net . Although I already am hanging around your channel on irchighway, but due to the recent spam bot attack, I have all PMs on IRCHighway on ignore, so you'll have to look for me at IRCtoo if you want to PM, or just have your staffers or whatever to e-mail me at group's e-mail at eternalmangagroup@yahoo.com

Perhaps you can try to hire some people for coordinating. People who are heads of other manga groups and/or editors would be good choices, since they're most probably already able to do this kind of thing quite easily. I'm an editor myself, and I also QC all the releases for my group, and I'm a bit particular about quality. I am also able to do proofing. (Didn't quite realise she's already into coordinating projects O_O)
Cool,goto our channel and talk to laik he will fill you in on everything.
ghost99
imanewbie

Post by ghost99 »

does any1 know who will be countinuing tenten?
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

ghost99 wrote:does any1 know who will be countinuing tenten?
No, we don't know yet. Notice how all your prior posts about 'where to download TenTen' and 'who's continuing TenTen' has been deleted. Do not repeat the trend.

Rena Chan
imanewbie

Post by Rena Chan »

Orochimaru wrote:
Rena Chan wrote:
Orochimaru wrote: I'll introduce you to my editor,translator and proof reader.Your job is to get the translation from the translator,get it proofed give it to the editor then when he is done back to proof for final check and making sure there is nothing missing and the quality is great.at the end give it to evan for release.this may not sound much but when you do this for 8 or 9 projects it becomes really hard. :?
Yep. I can do that. Technically, I'm already doing that for my group itself lol, just in a different way, cause you see, I have a Staff Channel for communication among the staff. I also have a Staff FTP, provided by someone, for distro, proofing and script passing.

You can find me at #Eternal@irc.irctoo.net . Although I already am hanging around your channel on irchighway, but due to the recent spam bot attack, I have all PMs on IRCHighway on ignore, so you'll have to look for me at IRCtoo if you want to PM, or just have your staffers or whatever to e-mail me at group's e-mail at eternalmangagroup@yahoo.com

Perhaps you can try to hire some people for coordinating. People who are heads of other manga groups and/or editors would be good choices, since they're most probably already able to do this kind of thing quite easily. I'm an editor myself, and I also QC all the releases for my group, and I'm a bit particular about quality. I am also able to do proofing. (Didn't quite realise she's already into coordinating projects O_O)
Cool,goto our channel and talk to laik he will fill you in on everything.
Oh, in case you didn't see from my last post, don't PM me on IRCHighway. Go to IRCtoo if anyone wants to PM me or e-mail my group.
hyourinmaru
imanewbie

Post by hyourinmaru »

just wondering.. do u kno who will pick up the project for mar?
LordMune
Femto's Favorite Member

Post by LordMune »

hyourinmaru wrote:just wondering.. do u kno who will pick up the project for mar?
You didn't have to create a second account just to ask that question, dos... :P
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

Hehe owned. How did you know it was dos?
A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
LordMune
Femto's Favorite Member

Post by LordMune »

"Soar in the frozen sky"... :P
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Heh, it's Toushiro-san's zanpakutou. ;)
hyourinmaru
imanewbie

Post by hyourinmaru »

wait.. so do u kno who? ^^".. for mar? sorry
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

No dude, just calm down. :P
Un_Colombiano
imanewbie

Post by Un_Colombiano »

well if it helps, im a TenTen fan so let us know if someone picks up the project.
Lucifiel
imanewbie

Post by Lucifiel »

Although it's in my best hopes that FMA will not be dropped, this is after all volunteer work, so I will not complain. :P