?

Welcome to the official EG Gaming Buzkashi League (EGBL).

Moderator: EG Members

Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

?

Post by Buzkashi »

Whats guild wars?
psi29a
Godo

Post by psi29a »

http://www.guildwars.com/

Free Online RPG, like diablo and WoW. It is developed by the devs that split of from blizzard. Very hardcore stuff.
Dio
King of Alcohol

Post by Dio »

I may check it out
ImageImage
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

and im learning all this now.. what a great thing this new forum is.
Ishi-dono
Mastered PM

Post by Ishi-dono »

I must not, it will probably consume my homework time if I do. :?
Choose your own destiny, no matter the cost.
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

what are the graphics like.? diabloish? or 3D-ish
Dio
King of Alcohol

Post by Dio »

Ishi-dono wrote:I must not, it will probably consume my homework time if I do. :?
:lol: :lol:
ImageImage
raziel
This is my new home

Post by raziel »

damn, psi, where are you getting these links for free games? first that wolfenstein spinoff, now this? any other free stuff gamewise. ( i dont mean flash games and such of course).
Pyro
imanewbie

Post by Pyro »

I played in the beta last weekend, and i have to admit that it is a great game. Just take everquest and make it free. Got to wait another month to play it again *twitches*....i'm not addicted >.> <.<
1|= y0|_| (4|\| R34|) 7|-|15, 7|-|3|\| y0|_| @r3 0|\|3 1337 G33k!
Kêthêrîc
This is my new home

Post by Kêthêrîc »

yeah we are going to get it.... that is my roomate will buy it and i will play it =D
psi29a
Godo

Post by psi29a »

Guild Wars is pay cost for media, kinda like Never Winter Nights... but to play online is absolutely free. I'm a big free as in speech & beer advocate, so I make it my job to push 'free' stuff to the world. Bottom line is that if a free game is great to play, then why pay for some commericial piece of shit? Competition drives innovation, in turn causing commericial games to be come better. Its a virtous cycle. :D

When I have time, i'll post a thread about free games (not flash shit, but honest to goodness gamage.).
Dio
King of Alcohol

Post by Dio »

psi29a wrote:Guild Wars is pay cost for media, kinda like Never Winter Nights... but to play online is absolutely free. I'm a big free as in speech & beer advocate, so I make it my job to push 'free' stuff to the world. Bottom line is that if a free game is great to play, then why pay for some commericial piece of shit? Competition drives innovation, in turn causing commericial games to be come better. Its a virtous cycle. :D

When I have time, i'll post a thread about free games (not flash shit, but honest to goodness gamage.).
I so love the sound of that
ImageImage
Kêthêrîc
This is my new home

Post by Kêthêrîc »

Mr Hippie wrote:I played in the beta last weekend, and i have to admit that it is a great game. Just take everquest and make it free. Got to wait another month to play it again *twitches*....i'm not addicted >.> <.<
yes, lets not have anyone commiting suicide over this one though pls. :D
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Playing online is free...but buying the game costs money. It's pretty demanding, the game is, and if your comp isn't top notch (like Geforce 3 Ti, 1.2 gigahertz, blah) you can hardly play it at all. My comp's a 1 ghz with a Geforce 2 MX 400 card in it....and I can't get it to MOVE.

Still it looks EXCELLENT. I think this one would rival World of Warcraft. I wanna be a necromancer!

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.
-Sir Francis Bacon, Of Atheism <---Did I make this my sig? This shits gay as fuck.
Dio
King of Alcohol

Post by Dio »

Eldo wrote:Playing online is free...but buying the game costs money. It's pretty demanding, the game is, and if your comp isn't top notch (like Geforce 3 Ti, 1.2 gigahertz, blah) you can hardly play it at all. My comp's a 1 ghz with a Geforce 2 MX 400 card in it....and I can't get it to MOVE.

Still it looks EXCELLENT. I think this one would rival World of Warcraft. I wanna be a necromancer!
Looks like my comp wont have ANY problems running it 8)
ImageImage
Pyro
imanewbie

Post by Pyro »

Eldo wrote:Playing online is free...but buying the game costs money. It's pretty demanding, the game is, and if your comp isn't top notch (like Geforce 3 Ti, 1.2 gigahertz, blah) you can hardly play it at all. My comp's a 1 ghz with a Geforce 2 MX 400 card in it....and I can't get it to MOVE.

That's probobly because it's a beta. I could be wrong though, i don't know much when it comes to betas. :P
1|= y0|_| (4|\| R34|) 7|-|15, 7|-|3|\| y0|_| @r3 0|\|3 1337 G33k!
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Mr Hippie wrote:

That's probobly because it's a beta. I could be wrong though, i don't know much when it comes to betas. :P
Well I got the beta from my neighbour, and I played it at his place. When I try to run it, it lagged a lot, and I can barely make my character move. Still, my comp's an antique in today's standards and I'm waiting for money to upgrade.

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am