ch 45

Evil-Genius' latest information on its current projects: Angel Heart, Biomega, Watanabe, and Zetman.

Moderator: EG Members

Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

I thought Hohelheim was pride.
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

I'm pretty sure Pride's the mother. Or it could be another homuculus. I can't remember the homunculus by name, and the only names I can identify are Lust and Gluttony. I can't identify the rest of them from the anime or the manga.

Hohelheim is definitely the father. That's no mistake.

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

You’re still thinking of the anime Eldo. Besides, the homunculus that was spawned by Ed and Al’s failed transmutation was Sloth. In the manga, Sloth is some hulky guy that’s only be shown once. In the anime Pride was the president, but we know that in the manga that’s Wrath. Yeah, so there’s no lame kid running around either. Buz may be right though. It’s possible that Pride may be Hohenheim. That would be weird if he were a homunculus though. Maybe he’s not, and he just goes by the name Pride. I’m not sure, but it’s probably someone else instead. I guess we’ll find out later. Yeah, Hohenheim is definitely the father of Ed and Al though. ;)
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Oh, I see. I've only read 41-45, and I'm still trying to glue the pieces together. :wink:

Wow, I didn't know that the anime has so many differences from the manga! It's almost like it was set in an alternate dimension. :? :P

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Yes, that’s right. The anime diverges from the manga more than any other I’ve ever seen. It’s still FMA though. It’s just like, alternate FMA or something. The manga is better, by the way. ;)