Ch 253

Evil_Genius' Berserk community, Kentaro Miura's epic masterpiece, still active and translated. (Please don't ask about older Volumes. Buy from DarkHorse and support Miura.)

Moderator: EG Members

Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

I was at school when the attendance record broke. But I was there for the old one.
DarkenRahlX
Crusher of Dreams

Post by DarkenRahlX »

OK, I was wondering what would be an excellent manga for a Berserk fan to read while I wait around for another release. I've already read Blade of the Immortal and liked it, but I'm kinda of tired of all these samurai and shounen comics that are around. If any of you guys have a recommendation for me I sure would love to here it ; ;. thanks.

Edit: Sorry for the noob post. But I had to risk it.

Edit: Maybe this'll help some too ; ;

Hmm.... I thought Chapter 253 was awesome...When Guts shows up at the ball hopefully everything will run smoothly, I wouldn't want to see any needless killing. I believe they'll be able to get Farnese back with not much of a hassle.
Last edited by DarkenRahlX on Wed Mar 30, 2005 5:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Majorly Off Topic! But anyways...

Try Vagabond.

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Seriously off topic. Just a tip man, that's a Noob question. Vagabond is awesome, but it irks me when people ask for recommendations. Just go read about some of the stuff that's out there.
dos.azn
the_Gook_of_EG

Post by dos.azn »

something oughta happen soon, cuz im actually startin to like bleach more now! fight back berserk!
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Don't worry man, this is just the calm before the storm. ;)
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

I concur. That telepathic image that Schierke had is gonna come soon anyway at a later date.

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am
Buzkashi
Devourer of Children

Post by Buzkashi »

Death note is always a good choice. Same with Hajime no Ippo.
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

See what I mean. Can we not have this thread degenerate into another suggestion thread, thanks.
dos.azn
the_Gook_of_EG

Post by dos.azn »

well not really much happened this chapter das why. except that we found out farnaze has a really cool mom, one that i would prefer over the "im not letting you go out because I know you're just gonna get drunk with ur friends" mom that i have :evil: :evil: :evil:
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Yeah, I thought her mom was pretty cool too. Dos' mom...not so much. :P
Brainpiercing
Crusher of Dreams

Post by Brainpiercing »

Ya right, her mom seemed cool NOW, but when she raised her daughter she was apparently not very cool, or Farnese wouldn't have turned out the way she did. Yes I know the nobles had weird ways of raising their families.

Anyway, this could turn out interesting. Maybe Miura will ditch Farnese and have her mom join Guts as his mature lover ......
Brainpiercing
"Beer cures poison" - (almost) Guts.
InsaneNoodlyGuy
Mastered PM

Post by InsaneNoodlyGuy »

I really hope we see Far's mom naked. Obviously it won't be with Gats (though that'd be funny) but I really hope we see her getting on on with a guard or something.
Meow! Meow! Meow! Cat chow!! Cease your flatulent winds and hear my mind numbing expulsions of wicked noise!! Grrr!! Cheese!!!
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Sorry guys, I don't see either of those things happening, heh. Although, you do have a good point Brain, she was a sucky mom when Farnese was little. Oh well, at least she's not like a stuck up bitch or anything.
SileNTReApR
imanewbie

Post by SileNTReApR »

Well, judging from the Manga, there is a slight chance all hell will break loose in the ball, and all the hot women will somehow end up naked.
[X] Click for the biggest manga distro group ever!
Shade
This is my new home

Post by Shade »

One can only hope.

And it would be totally awesome if Griffith and his cronies were at the ball.
~http://www.thecenternetwork.com/forum/~
Ayanami
Dirty Sennin

Post by Ayanami »

I just downloaded this chapter recently. Just wanted to say great job guys as always. :D
Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

We here at EG say, "You're welcome." Making the fans happy is why we're here. :P

*Gives himself another gold star*
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

It has come to my attention that I've been an ungrateful bitch by not thanking EG for the translation earlier. So I offer my belated thank you. 8) :P :D

Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Hey, that's okay. You don't HAVE to thank us, although it is nice. Besides, I saw you translated FMA 45, right? Good work man, and welcome to the team. ;)
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Heh, no probs. I must say that I probably have inconvienced you by handing you a dodgy script. There are a couple of stuff that I've mistranslated (well, about two minor components) and I blame my rusty language skills. I could imagine Oro reading the script, saying 'WTF is this script?! Even my fucking DOG could do a better job!' :P :lol:

Yeah, but, near the end of the chapter, it should have 'bastard' instead of 'fool'. I forgot about that in the rechecking because I was trying to see what I left out. :cry: That was my bad.

Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Hey no prob, as long as we get the message across and do our best. I was surprised to see you had done it. I look forward to working with you again, it really wasn't that bad.
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Well, I'm glad that I helped and contributed to the EG team. If Oro needs my help, I'll try my best to do so.

Starnum
Elven King

Post by Starnum »

Oh, I'm sure he will. You know he's looking for translators. Maybe you could just sign on for a couple projects, like me.
dos.azn
the_Gook_of_EG

Post by dos.azn »

Starnum wrote:Yeah, I thought her mom was pretty cool too. Dos' mom...not so much. :P
damn straight! i cant be a gook and drink like theres no tomorrow cuz of her!