where can i get gravion and gravion zwei

The latest and greatest of Japanese Animation. Found something new, or perhaps old and arcane... if it has to do with anime, it goes right here.

Moderator: EG Members

whtan2000
imanewbie

where can i get gravion and gravion zwei

Post by whtan2000 »

hey guys...
do u all know where to dl these 2 series of anime...
Gravion and Gravion Zwei....
a torrent or direct dl site will make fine of it...
thanks 1st mann...
Eldo
Of The Abyss

Post by Eldo »

Well, the anime's been licensed by the evil ADV, so you could either buy it, or choose the next favourable option, download it from some other source, like emule or something. I'm afraid I don't know any decent IRC places, so I can't give it to you, and there's probably nobody seeding it on BT anyway. You could get it off emule, and I could PM you a forum where you can get just about every fansubbed anime. Just don't PM and/or ask me about what emule is or how it works, because I would ignore you and put you on my kill list. :P :twisted:

AJ's done all of Gravion, but for Gravion 2, they did the first 4 episodes, and I think they dropped it because of complications from within the group.

I won't post the url of the forum here because it may violate some rules. PM me if you want.

I don't think half the toilet seats in the world are as clean as I should like; and only half of those are half as clean as they deserve. - tsubaimomo, July 26, 2010 3:00 am