New anime confirmed!!

Evil_Genius' Berserk community, Kentaro Miura's epic masterpiece, still active and translated. (Please don't ask about older Volumes. Buy from DarkHorse and support Miura.)

Moderator: EG Members

Aluja
Mastered PM

Re: New anime confirmed!!

Post by Aluja »

Holy motherfucker that looks sick! If the BR looks like that I'm definitely gonna get it, I was gonna get it anyway, but like that, it's just day one purchase.
lon3vvolf
n00b Smasher

Post by lon3vvolf »

I just preordered from CDjapan. First edition printing and extra stuff like a music cd and 2 ballpoint pens (Griffith & Gatts).

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=VPXV-71219
Romdeau
imanewbie

Post by Romdeau »

Now, only 1.5 years for a localized version in the US! Woot
revealer
imanewbie

Post by revealer »

maryperezbunny wrote:two more weeks and it will be out.
cool avatar -.-

Btw gats face on that cover looks like he is about to have a huge shit.
Romdeau
imanewbie

Post by Romdeau »

Hey man, when you gotta go, you gotta go. Even the the invincible Gutts has to take a crap from time to time-Miura just doesn't take the time to draw it out.
lon3vvolf
n00b Smasher

Post by lon3vvolf »

UNHOLY MOTHER OF VOID....

I AM WATCHING THIS SHIT RIGHT NOW... IN JAPANESE... I STILL KNOW WHATS BEING SAID EACH LINE...
ITS NOT PERFECT BUT ITS FUCKING BERSERK IN HIGH DEF BLURAY.... JIZZ EVERYWHERE...

DROOLLLLLLLL
greak
imanewbie

Post by greak »

^^^^^^^
Lucky you -.-

so, any news of whos gonna rip the BD and put some English in an MKV 720p file ? :3
twitter.com/greak
War Machine
Tastes like burning!

Post by War Machine »

I'll take the raw video quite frankly, I can't wait for a sub.

And speaking of who's gonna rip the video... uhm... lon3vvolf, old buddy. How've you been?
"Clearly my escape had not been anticipated, or my benevolent master would not have expended such efforts to prevent me from going. And if my departure displeased him, then that was a victory, however small, for me." - Raziel
Gloric
imanewbie

Post by Gloric »

All of my money, just take it.... been looking everywhere for any sign of any subgroup or such doing this, but I guess we'll have to leave it up to those random people who decide to take up a project under no real banner.
Aluja
Mastered PM

Post by Aluja »

War Machine wrote:I'll take the raw video quite frankly, I can't wait for a sub.

And speaking of who's gonna rip the video... uhm... lon3vvolf, old buddy. How've you been?
hahahaha!
lon3vvolf
n00b Smasher

Post by lon3vvolf »

Ok, I've watched it twice. Im not going to spoil anything for anyone but heres the spoiler thing anyway:

[spoiler]First of all, I like the style they went with this. The CG or whatever... its very well blended with the animation. There is a lot of traditional hand drawn stuff here. The CG looks really amazing during battle scenes (panning, rotating, etc) It is a little rough in areas but I still appreciate what they are trying to do. This goes without saying: you cant fit all the manga into the running time of the movie. There are a lot of parts missing. However I feel that most of the important parts are intact. Anyone who thinks this is censored or toned down... you are wrong. DEAD WRONG. If anything, its more graphic than the series![/spoiler]

Now, on to business... I unfortunately don't have a blu-ray drive on my PC, but my friend has one. He already expressed interest making him a copy. I'm kind of torn... I want to support the studios working on this, but I want to share with everyone as well. I'll let you guys know what I decide.

Please support this when it gets released in the US. I know no one wants the series to stop because of unprofitably.
brunoafh
This is my new home

Post by brunoafh »

I'm pretty damn surprised there's no rip yet... but thanks for the comments. Good to hear your thoughts.
War Machine
Tastes like burning!

Post by War Machine »

To be fair, you'd be doing the same job Evil_Genius does. You'd be releasing the movie so there can be a fan sub while we wait for the official US release (which will come until Fall, 2012 if I remember correctly).

I'll leave it to you, no pressure. But do it.
"Clearly my escape had not been anticipated, or my benevolent master would not have expended such efforts to prevent me from going. And if my departure displeased him, then that was a victory, however small, for me." - Raziel
Aluja
Mastered PM

Post by Aluja »

Well I'm definitely gonna get it when it's released around here, but I know what lone is trying to say, even if we do end up buying it, there are a lot of assholes that don't appreciate what they're downloading and just end up not contributing at all. Of course there are also the unfortunate, but that's another matter.
Gloric
imanewbie

Post by Gloric »

There's a raw rip floating around, not sure who's done it. It's completely raw, so about 20gb file, no subs obviously. But hopefully someone will release a decently timed sub file we can just grab, whenever.
War Machine
Tastes like burning!

Post by War Machine »

Yep, just saw it. Acquiring now.

By the way, lon3vvolf, does the blu-ray have any extras?
maryperezbunny
imanewbie

Post by maryperezbunny »

http://downloadjunkie.weebly.com/berserk.html

berserk new movie for download

(mod edit -- no it's not)
http://downloadjunkie.weebly.com/japan-jubeis-vengeance.html
lon3vvolf
n00b Smasher

Post by lon3vvolf »

War Machine wrote:Yep, just saw it. Acquiring now.

By the way, lon3vvolf, does the blu-ray have any extras?
Theres not much. Just some cast interviews that I believe were posted online as well and a trailer for the 2nd movie. Oh, I did get the bonus music CD and pens that came with my order.
Bleachigo
imanewbie

Post by Bleachigo »

Will some1 do just sub for this raw berserk??
War Machine
Tastes like burning!

Post by War Machine »

Good point, has EG decided if they're gonna translate the movie? You guys could just make an SRT file for the subs and don't even have to add it to the video. And speaking of the movie, it's been 2 days and the download is not done yet. Only 6 seeders and 1000 leechers, I don't think the original uploader knows about superseeding. Everyone's stuck at the same percentage.
lon3vvolf wrote:Theres not much. Just some cast interviews that I believe were posted online as well and a trailer for the 2nd movie. Oh, I did get the bonus music CD and pens that came with my order.
Shame, I thought there'd be something more, but the music CD seems cool.
DrPepperPro
Dirty Sennin

Post by DrPepperPro »

No idea if we'll* sub it. We talked about it, but we'd actually have to do things to sub it.

*Hrr drr look at me spokesmanning for Evil Genius, I've sure moved up in the world. /thicknchunky sarcasm
brunoafh
This is my new home

Post by brunoafh »

I'm willing to help with translating/timing/scripts if you guys do want to sub it.
War Machine wrote:And speaking of the movie, it's been 2 days and the download is not done yet. Only 6 seeders and 1000 leechers, I don't think the original uploader knows about superseeding. Everyone's stuck at the same percentage.
Yeah it sucks, it's really dragging ass but it'll probably be done today.
maryperezbunny
imanewbie

Post by maryperezbunny »

maryperezbunny wrote:http://downloadjunkie.weebly.com/berserk.html

berserk new movie for download

(mod edit -- no it's not)

Yes it is OUT. this is the torrent file [Blu ray ripped], that is why its small in download size, download it and open it with a torrent client.

http://www.mediafire.com/?zubuhxir7390js4
http://downloadjunkie.weebly.com/japan-jubeis-vengeance.html
War Machine
Tastes like burning!

Post by War Machine »

Titogod just loves getting banned. Also, get with the times, torrent files are not needed anymore.
brunoafh
This is my new home

Post by brunoafh »

99%, almost done!