Phantasy Star Online 2

Welcome to the official EG Gaming Buzkashi League (EGBL).

Moderator: EG Members

Aluja
Mastered PM

Phantasy Star Online 2

Post by Aluja »

War Machine
Tastes like burning!

Re: Phantasy Star Online 2

Post by War Machine »

I kinda want this game to come back. I played the hell out of the first PSO on the Dreamcast. I had to pass the phone cable from my sister's room to mine so I could connect, it was awesome. Then PSO Episode 2 came along and they charged money, so I didn't get into it until the re-release on the gamecube. Then I got into it again for quite some time.

Afterwards though, the PSO brand became irrelevant, and Phantasy Star Universe didn't revive the series that well. I played PSU for about 3 months, but it was simply lacking something. It also came out pretty late, the Xbox 360 was out and the PS3 was on its way so the game felt doomed from the start.

I hope they can keep the game like the original PSO though, free to play. Or at the very least have a very modest monthly payment, like less than $5 bucks.
"Clearly my escape had not been anticipated, or my benevolent master would not have expended such efforts to prevent me from going. And if my departure displeased him, then that was a victory, however small, for me." - Raziel
thepeaguy
notanewb

Re: Phantasy Star Online 2

Post by thepeaguy »

I prefer the original tetralogy to the online spin offs, to be honest. I doubt they'll get an overhaul sadly.